DS and DTV Part Eighteen

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Eighteen

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guestrobate wrote:
Guest wrote:I see that ds refugee chatter thread has started up again. Boring as death, but not even it could survive when jra and izzys bombed it with their dibbling twadle. Il give it a week til the banality eats itself

Boring? This proves you are way off - http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=336

and gander at this meaty specimen! http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=343 *vomits*

I don't know about you but these posts really brought home to me the suffering and torture us mere mortals have to endure in the daily fight to preserve board non-boredom! :thumbsup:

Christ. That second one- "read it out in tears to her husband". Presumably he said wtf is wrong with you- you menopausal bint!" Its a post on D's lol.

I should stress I do sympathize with Anne with what she had to do but I couldn't let the OTT response from that strange woman go! Are all the folks in that thread her disciples?? That's how it seems. No idea who she is on dtv or care.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:01 pm

that scurlogue on dtv is a really nasty one. who is he on ds?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Guest wrote:that scurlogue on dtv is a really nasty one. who is he on ds?

Probably Pumping Iron... The guy is so righteous and 'nice' he's got to let out all the bile he builds up inside somewhere! :yess:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Guest wrote:

Probably Pumping Iron... The guy is so righteous and 'nice' he's got to let out all the bile he builds up inside somewhere! :yess:

Pumping iron is a good guy. Little bit right on but nobody's fool on Ds. Don't know who he is on dtv, or if he is even on there.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Guest wrote:

He was Cosmo many years back, but got banned. No idea who is on there these days.

Postby Minj » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:40 pm

What's the deal with shitting on pumping iron? He's a perfectly decent person. Oh, and he's pumping iron on dtv, oddly enough.

:awesome:
Minj

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Minj wrote:What's the deal with shitting on pumping iron? He's a perfectly decent person. Oh, and he's pumping iron on dtv, oddly enough.

:awesome:

He is, but he's been mentioned a lot of times here. He's made the odd post on DTV. That is enough for some people to do him down. :dunno:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:18 am

He's an utter cunt on DTV........... and Vernon Bennett on DS

Hth :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:40 pm

In fairness most the right ons have left/toned it down on dtv these days. I have a look now and then and find myself agreeing with what they are saying half the time. They recognise the self diagnosing social inept core of ds posters (all claimants) and rightly take the piss.

I just rip into them for shits and giggles.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guestrobate wrote:
Guest wrote:I see that ds refugee chatter thread has started up again. Boring as death, but not even it could survive when jra and izzys bombed it with their dibbling twadle. Il give it a week til the banality eats itself

Boring? This proves you are way off - http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=336

and gander at this meaty specimen! http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=343 *vomits*

I don't know about you but these posts really brought home to me the suffering and torture us mere mortals have to endure in the daily fight to preserve board non-boredom! :thumbsup:

What a cunt Joni M is. The act is all fake though. She is well in with the DTV clique and plays the good cop to their bad cop.

Exactly... she treated NOOway with such contempt. Also made threads about sad bb addict RIP. who passed away..and saw all the bullying some dtvers did, but did fuck all to help him.

FFS how does anyone really know when a person has serious mental problems online, they could be the most vulnerable person in RL life and put this brave front on line...My advice is leave people alone!! Just in CASE!! :woteva:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:

havent saw much of him lately on the d's touch wood :ooer: . he is he banned?

am presuming the clique has left the cringefest they think passes as" comedy " to hughjtit !!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Seems to be more of a clique on here and on BF than on DTV these days. A lot more outing on the first two forums as well.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

am presuming the clique has left the cringefest they think passes as" comedy " to hughjtit !!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Do you write in English in addition to whatever the hell you think passes as English? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do you write in English in addition to whatever the hell you think passes as English? :gigglesnshit:

we take all sorts
u understood the motherfucker tho .....
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Minj » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:18 pm

I never understood the general dislike of dtv to be honest. I was only there about 18 months but found it all very mild mannered. A little bit of in-fighting, but nothing compared to here/Cm/Bf etc. Is it all just about past reputation from the Bigfeet/Snuffs era?
Minj

Previous

Return to The Archive