Edna

Big Threads

Re: Edna

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 am

Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:
My heroine? Not at all, it's just getting incredibly tedious and frankly embarrassing. :again?:

In your opinion :snooty: I don't feel at all embarrassed.

Back on topic - if this email IS the real deal, why on earth would Edna want to reach out to Snuff in the first place? She seems so contemptuous of Snuff :dunno:

I think I've read the whole thread - but what bloody email - life is awful boring when you cant follow the plot? :grrrrr:
McAz

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 am

Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:
My heroine? Not at all, it's just getting incredibly tedious and frankly embarrassing. :again?:

Back on topic - if this email IS the real deal, why on earth would Edna want to reach out to Snuff in the first place? She seems so contemptuous of Snuff :dunno:

Things were probably very different four years ago.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:33 am

Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

She wasn't at the time, she felt the need to protect Snuffs from my malevolent nature by making up a load of bollocks and sending it to her to try and get her onside. The best laid plans and all that...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:34 am

Aziz wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think I've read the whole thread - but what bloody email - life is awful boring when you cant follow the plot? :grrrrr:

You've lost the plot? :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:36 am

Stooo wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's like John le Carré without the tension. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:38 am

Aziz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's like John le Carré without the tension. :shake head:

or wit

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:38 am

Aziz wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thought it was in this thread, I'll have a quick look.

The main point though is Edna denying ever PM'ing me, when I have the proof that she did.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Vam » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

Things were probably very different four years ago.

Ah...that 'friends merry go round' thing again...

So, the theory is that Edna was trying to recruit Snuff in an anti-Stooo hate campaign, then? What could possibly go wrong with that? :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:40 am

Stooo wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

She wasn't at the time, she felt the need to protect Snuffs from my malevolent nature by making up a load of bollocks and sending it to her to try and get her onside. The best laid plans and all that...

Yup.
Snuffleupagus

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:41 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thought it was in this thread, I'll have a quick look.

The main point though is Edna denying ever PM'ing me, when I have the proof that she did.

I'm shocked - when she and I shared a space on FH she assured me that she was the only honest broker in FW. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:43 am

Guest wrote:
Yet no one can mention old and bridesmaid in the same sentence here :dunno:

Err, neither of us is old or fat, but hey ho - whatever floats your obsessed boat.... :pointlaugh:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:46 am

Here you go Aziz:

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:Where's this PM then???? :leer:

Here you go, sent 29th July 2010, some parts removed to protect other people because of the very personal nature (Stooo can confirm that because I forwarded him the entire PM earlier this year):

Chances are this message will be passed around and probably posted on Sleeping Dogs, but that's a chance I'm prepared to take to set the record straight on a couple of points.

Firstly it is a downright lie that Babycakes wrote any letters to anyone. Diabolik hacked into gemo's account and gave me the details because he wanted the private messages posted up without the shit being on his own site - I was happy to do so because the messages included a discussion about harassing Pairofpants on a telephone number they'd found for her. It was a work number and a point of contact between her and the cancer patients she cared for. You don't have to take my word for it since the screenshots are still on BF.

Yes, Claire was reported to her work and there was an investigation. The problem was the content of her forum. Babycake's real name and details were posted on it and letters of complaint about her were sent to her local police station - her 'crime' was posting on BF and being my friend.

You want to talk about taking things into real life? Ok, let's do that.

The reason I dropped Stooo from my circle of friends was because he was continually harassing and threatening his ex-girlfriend Odyssey/Tart, both on forums and by phone calls. By the way, she dumped him because of his continual flirting with Fenella.

I'm sure you know my brother died. Stooo knew he was terminally ill and decided to blab it all over forumland. Bear in mind this was during my brother's final weeks when he was in hospital. He also tried to harass me in real life and him and a guy called Chie were laughing about crank calling what they thought was my house. Unfortunately they had the wrong details so they were harassing some innocent woman. My mobile number was also posted up everywhere - most of this all took place on Claire's twisted forum and she gave the harassment her blessing.

Keep in mind that at that point I was doing a 60 mile round trip every day to sit at my brother's bedside. While I was doing that, Stooo wanted people to crank call me.

Of course there was also his lovely message he posted on BF enquiring if my brother had died yet and to let him know when it happened so he could piss on his grave.

Seriously, you think you got a hard time from DTV? You haven't the first clue as to how bad it can get. I really am surprised you have aligned yourself with someone who can do these sort of things, but I am keeping in mind that you've probably only heard one side of the story.

I ended up stepping away from forums for quite a few months and wound BF down. Stooo will view it as a victory but I really could not cope with the continual taunting while I was still grieving and I saw no point in subjecting myself to it when it hurt so much.

:cuppaT:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:47 am

Aziz wrote:I'm shocked - when she and I shared a space on FH she assured me that she was the only honest broker in FW. :dunno:

Yeah, she does that as well. She also goes on about my weird obsession too and then tells people to read the RH where there are how many threads about me or members here?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:50 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:Here you go Aziz:

Thanks Snuffs.
McAz

Postby FWIW » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:52 am

Stooo wrote:
Aziz wrote:I'm shocked - when she and I shared a space on FH she assured me that she was the only honest broker in FW. :dunno:

Yeah, she does that as well. She also goes on about my weird obsession too and then tells people to read the RH where there are how many threads about me or members here?

You do both give each other a lot of attention considering the distaste you both have of each other.
FWIW

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive