Big Threads

Sunny's Football Thread Part Eleven.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Weird that Roy Hodgson was there? Is he trying to get JT back in the fold?
Good football last night, Chelsea were really good.
And Vicky the reason why they let 4 teams in is to stop any breakaways from national leagues to form a european league of all the top clubs, which is something that was being discussed at one point and which the Champions League has nullified.
Oh and whoever wins become Champions.

It's the only reason i can think of but i think John Terry back in the England squad would be a mistake.

I didn't know that about the Champions League, Lordy. TJ keeps boasting that's it's because the teams in the EPL are so good, that's the reason why England have four teams in it.

He even said once, he thought there should be more English teams in the competition.

Yes Victoria. I was once serving in London guarding Buck House, Tower of London, Windsor Castle etc and BOTH battalions of Scots Guards were billeted in Chelsea Barracks when Scotland came to Wembley. So many relatives, friends and associates were on the lash in the bars inside and outside the barracks that weekend and part of the goalposts ended up in the corporals mess.
It was a hell of a weekend!

England are crap and will remain so as long as we have managers who think Rooney, who breaks up more England attacks than any foreign player, is actually world class! :shake head:
Woy has stated that he will build a team around Wooney and that is just so stupid, all the foreign teams know his one dimensional tactic before all games.
I do wish we had an FA that had the balls to pick a maverick like "Arry Redknapp"

I've said for a while that Rooney isn't world class but now Roy has made him the captain. He's going to be in the team for a long time.

You Looking forward to the Scotland v England game, Lordy?

Yes Victoria. I was once serving in London guarding Buck House, Tower of London, Windsor Castle etc and BOTH battalions of Scots Guards were billeted in Chelsea Barracks when Scotland came to Wembley. So many relatives, friends and associates were on the lash in the bars inside and outside the barracks that weekend and part of the goalposts ended up in the corporals mess.

Aye i can imagine, Lordy.

There's always a great atmosphere when Scotland and England play and this game won't be any different.

Not long to go now, the 18th of November. :yess:
Vicky

Re: Sunny's Football Thread Part Ten.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Vincent Kompany has been voicing his displeasure at the ban on Man City fans from their game against CSKA last night. He has a point, the city fans didn't do anything wrong so banning them was unfair. I mean Rangers got fined £35,652 and had their supporters banned from an away game for sectarian singing a few years ago, yet their opponents fans weren't banned.

UEFA are rather inconsistent at times.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:40 pm

It's going to be part eleven of this thread soon.

Cool, i intend to fill it with lots of posts about Scotland's victory over England next month. :canny:
Vicky

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
It's the only reason i can think of but i think John Terry back in the England squad would be a mistake.

I didn't know that about the Champions League, Lordy. TJ keeps boasting that's it's because the teams in the EPL are so good, that's the reason why England have four teams in it.

He even said once, he thought there should be more English teams in the competition.

England are crap and will remain so as long as we have managers who think Rooney, who breaks up more England attacks than any foreign player, is actually world class! :shake head:
Woy has stated that he will build a team around Wooney and that is just so stupid, all the foreign teams know his one dimensional tactic before all games.
I do wish we had an FA that had the balls to pick a maverick like "Arry Redknapp"

I've said for a while that Rooney isn't world class but now Roy has made him the captain. He's going to be in the team for a long time.

You Looking forward to the Scotland v England game, Lordy?

There's always a great atmosphere when Scotland and England play and this game won't be any different.

Yep! And I am off to see England V Slovenia on 15th too :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Victoria wrote:It's going to be part eleven of this thread soon.

Cool, i intend to fill it with lots of posts about Scotland's victory over England next month. :canny:

The way England aren't playing anything is possible :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:04 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Yes Victoria. I was once serving in London guarding Buck House, Tower of London, Windsor Castle etc and BOTH battalions of Scots Guards were billeted in Chelsea Barracks when Scotland came to Wembley. So many relatives, friends and associates were on the lash in the bars inside and outside the barracks that weekend and part of the goalposts ended up in the corporals mess.

Yep! And I am off to see England V Slovenia on 15th too :smilin:

Scotland play the Republic Of Ireland on the 14th of November. It will be a tough game but i think Scotland will win it. I reckon England will beat Slovenia as well. I hope you enjoy the game, Lordy. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:It's going to be part eleven of this thread soon.

The way England aren't playing anything is possible :smilin:

It will be close but i reckon Scotland will just edge it.

The games at Parkhead, there's a better atmosphere there than at Hampden. So it should be a cracking night.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:54 pm

The fiercest derby in world football has been revealed as...

Olympiakos v Panathainiakos.

It seems this encounter regularly has fights, firecrackers, flares and bombs and that's just on the pitch. The last time the teams met the Panathaniakos manager was left flat out on the touchline. Oh dear, it makes the Old Firm derby seem friendly.
Vicky

Postby Les » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Liverpool 0-2 Real Madrid... and still only 30 mins gone. Liverpool are really shit this season.
Les

Postby Les » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid :shake head:
Les

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Les wrote:Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid :shake head:

Feck :shake head:

We were going to go to the pub to watch the second half but OH is shouting at the screen, so we're not going out until full time, save him shouting in the pub. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:

We were going to go to the pub to watch the second half but OH is shouting at the screen, so we're not going out until full time, save him shouting in the pub. :gigglesnshit:

liverpool are shit

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

liverpool are shit

Les already said that, as did OH, with a little more gusto. :laughing:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Les » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

liverpool are shit

Aye.. :bawlin:
Les

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:38 pm

plenty snot bubbles at Anfield :canny:

Next

Return to The Archive