Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Big Threads

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:Must be one one your "dusky maidens" then. :dunno:

Desperate or what? They have no idea about this forum.

Calling out a guest as me? Are you drinking again?

Don't you want your "dusky" friends to know you use terms like "spades" and "coloureds"?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:Must be one one your "dusky maidens" then. :dunno:

Desperate or what? They have no idea about this forum.

Calling out a guest as me? Are you drinking again?

Don't you want your "dusky" friends to know you use terms like "spades" and "coloureds"?[/quote]

Tedious childish twonk :slap:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Well, do you or dont you?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Aziz wrote:Well, do you or dont you?

You to stop misquoting and/or lying people? Yes!
I'm just concerned that for you to do so you'll have to lay of the booze and I know the shock could kill you
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:

I'm just concerned that for you to do so you'll have to lay of the booze and I know the shock could kill you

Are your "dusky" friends aware that use terms like "spades" and "coloureds" on forums - yes or no?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Are your "dusky" friends aware that use terms like "spades" and "coloureds" on forums - yes or no?

No, but they are aware there is a habitual liar, namely you, who pretends I do.

Personally I think you'd be appalled by what they say to each other, the crap you come out with when lying about others saying such words are very very tame compared to what they message each other.

One of the reasons I know you are a racist with no ethnic friends is you think tame words are racist but the reality is they are tame compared with their own references to each other.

QED You are far too fake to have any credibility. I blame your self admitted drink and mental health problems
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:39 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Are you denying you have used the terms "coloured" and "spades" on this forum?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Are you denying you have used the terms "coloured" and "spades" on this forum?

I have never used the terms coloureds and spades in derogatory manner on forums and your pretending I did will never make it true even if you c&P posts to try and make out I did because you are a habitual liar with racist undertones and an obvious previous/ongoing problems with the bottle and your physical and mental health.
On the other thread you claimed to be a medical professional who looks after people.
When asked about it you then changed your story to say that you weren't but "your and your wife sit with people"?
Well you can't bloody well sit and care much being on here 24/7 can you?
What a pack of lies! :shell:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:51 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Immune to all the racism and alcoholism charges leveled at me by the weaker members of Dogs who clearly have limited recourse!

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:51 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:Are you denying you have used the terms "coloured" and "spades" on this forum?

I have never used the terms coloureds and spades in derogatory manner...

Using them at all is bad enough, those who read your posts will make their own minds up as to whether your use of them is derogatory - but at least, and at last, you've mustered up the bottle to admit to it - well done. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:Are you denying you have used the terms "coloured" and "spades" on this forum?

Using them at all is bad enough, those who read your posts will make their own minds up as to whether your use of them is derogatory - but at least, and at last, you've mustered up the bottle to admit to it - well done. :thumbsup:

I have admitted nothing of the sort, there you go again--you just can't help lying about what other posters said can you Azwipe!!!? :shell:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:57 pm

LordRaven wrote:On the other thread you claimed to be a medical professional...

This one...

Aziz wrote:On alcohol abuse? Yes I still do work with people that exhibit traits similar to yours.

...this one?

Aziz wrote:I'm not in charge of anything - myself (and my wife) sit with people who are in despair and/or very or terminally ill - you find that amusing?

Where do I claim to be a medical professional?
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:00 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I have admitted nothing of the sort, there you go again--you just can't help lying about what other posters said can you Azwipe!!!? :shell:

You have already admitted to using the terms "coloured" and "spades" - but claim it was not in a derogatory manner - are you blind?

Well done regardless. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Personally I think you'd be appalled by what they say to each other, the crap you come out with when lying about others saying such words are very very tame compared to what they message each other.

One of the reasons I know you are a racist with no ethnic friends is you think tame words are racist but the reality is they are tame compared with their own references to each other.

QED You are far too fake to have any credibility. I blame your self admitted drink and mental health problems

:link: or you're lying

PUT UP OR SHIT UP

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

You have already admitted to using the terms "coloured" and "spades" - but claim it was not in a derogatory manner - are you blind?

Well done regardless. :thumbsup:

Azwipe! I asked once if you were making inferences about spades because of an underlying racist tone in your language.

Having been discovered as an obvious closet racist you embarked on a, what is a now a 2 day, campaign to try and smear me with a childish girlie...

"Miss, he said spades about black people" :shell: lie and here we are with you still maintaining the same lie to cover your own misgivings

As I said you are a pathological and obvious transparent liar and anyone who can't see that is an idiot.
[b]
Today you have claimed to be a medical professional in charge of people :shell: :shell: :shell: but when pulled up and asked about it you changed your story to "I'm not in charge of people, myself and my wife sit with people"???? :shell: :shell: :shell:

Do you ever know when you are telling the truth?? And how can you either be "In Charge Of People" or "Sitting with your wife with people" -whatever the fuck that means--when you are on here 24/7 Azwipe??

Please explain your role to clear up this tissue of lies you fabricated to try and give some substance to your existence?[/b]
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive