Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Big Threads

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Any thoughts about Ed Sillyplank being a dead man walking or are you just going to Azwipe this thread too?

He doesn't use racist terms like "spade" and "coloured" so he has that going for him. :thumbsup:

Any thoughts about Ed Sillyplank being a dead man walking or are you just going to Azwipe this thread too?

I've just told you - he doesn't use racist terms like "spade" and "coloured" so he has that going for him. :thumbsup:

Any thoughts about Ed Sillyplank being a dead man walking or are you just going to Azwipe this thread too?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30253
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:57 pm

You have my reply, Raven. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31918
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Aziz wrote:You have my reply, Raven. :thumbsup:


Yes indeed, completely off topic Azwiping the thread/trolling :thumbsup:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30253
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:You have my reply, Raven. :thumbsup:


Yes indeed, completely off topic Azwiping the thread/trolling :thumbsup:

Off-topic, not in the slightest? :link: ...to where Milliband has employed racist terms.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31918
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Raven could you stop trolling every bloody thread
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 13333
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Can Ed Miliband recover from his worst week in politics?
Our top political commentators offer the Labour leader some heartfelt advice

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... itics.html

I hope so, he is needed for his comic appeal :smilin:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30253
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:06 pm

It's unlikely he can recover - pity on one level, personality politics are not good for democracy - and at least he's not a racist.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31918
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Raven could you stop trolling every bloody thread


Tories in meltdown and it's been a bad week for Ed? Eh? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Aziz wrote:It's unlikely he can recover - pity on one level, personality politics are not good for democracy - and at least he's not a racist.


I think you could be wrong on that point, there were some ideas emanating from Jack on Gaza slaughter that might not be in line with that statement.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30253
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Raven could you stop trolling every bloody thread


Tories in meltdown and it's been a bad week for Ed? Eh? :gigglesnshit:


Fuck the tories!!! Let's hope Dave is never heard of again after next GE, toff twat!!

Tories failing! Ed Silyplank please stay--the next GE will be hilarious with you at the helm!!! :pmsl:

Who's Cleggy??

Go Nige! Go UKIP!!!!

Let's have a long deserved shake up and scare the crap outta the political elite!
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30253
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:It's unlikely he can recover - pity on one level, personality politics are not good for democracy - and at least he's not a racist.


I think you could be wrong on that point, there were some ideas emanating from Jack on Gaza slaughter that might not be in line with that statement.


You agree with Jack about Gaza?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31918
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:It's unlikely he can recover - pity on one level, personality politics are not good for democracy - and at least he's not a racist.


I think you could be wrong on that point, there were some ideas emanating from Jack on Gaza slaughter that might not be in line with that statement.


You agree with Jack about Gaza?


I often agree with Jack when he comes out with stuff--but not in all things
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30253
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:It's unlikely he can recover - pity on one level, personality politics are not good for democracy - and at least he's not a racist.


I think you could be wrong on that point, there were some ideas emanating from Jack on Gaza slaughter that might not be in line with that statement.


You agree with Jack about Gaza?


I often agree with Jack when he comes out with stuff--but not in all things


So you don't agree with Jack if he labels Milliband a racist?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31918
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I think you could be wrong on that point, there were some ideas emanating from Jack on Gaza slaughter that might not be in line with that statement.


You agree with Jack about Gaza?


I often agree with Jack when he comes out with stuff--but not in all things


So you don't agree with Jack if he labels Milliband a racist?


I merely question how semitics can be anti-semitic
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30253
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I think you could be wrong on that point, there were some ideas emanating from Jack on Gaza slaughter that might not be in line with that statement.


You agree with Jack about Gaza?


I often agree with Jack when he comes out with stuff--but not in all things


So you don't agree with Jack if he labels Milliband a racist?


I merely question how semitics can be anti-semitic

So you don't believe Milliband is a racist?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31918
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests