Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Big Threads

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
You agree with Jack about Gaza?


I often agree with Jack when he comes out with stuff--but not in all things


So you don't agree with Jack if he labels Milliband a racist?


I merely question how semitics can be anti-semitic

So you don't believe Milliband is a racist?


What has that to do with Jack's thoughts on Sillyplank and Gaza?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:So you don't believe Milliband is a racist?


What has that to do with Jack's thoughts on Sillyplank and Gaza?


Do you have a problem with your short-term memory?

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:It's unlikely he can recover - pity on one level, personality politics are not good for democracy - and at least he's not a racist.


I think you could be wrong on that point, there were some ideas emanating from Jack on Gaza slaughter that might not be in line with that statement.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:24 pm

zero zero...
zero hours for workers thru zero tax for corporations
im definetly warming to wor ed...
:thumbsup:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17191
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Cannydc » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Any others here you like, Frosty ??

First, I will undo the damage the Tories have done to our country:

I will scrap the Bedroom Tax, which unfairly punishes the disabled and the vulnerable
I will scrap the Health and Social Care Act, which damages and undermines our NHS
I will scrap the gagging law, which limits our freedom of speech and right to campaign
I will reverse the Tories' £3bn tax cut for millionaires, so we get the deficit down but do it fairly
Second, I will take on the powerful vested interests that hold millions back:

I will force energy companies to freeze gas and electricity bills until 2017
I will give power back to those who rent their homes, by scrapping letting fees and stabilising tenancy agreements
I will raise money from tobacco companies, tax avoiders, and a mansion tax to fund doctors, nurses, careworkers and midwives for our NHS
I will reform our banks so that they properly support small businesses
I will stop recruitment agencies hiring only from abroad
Third, I will start to rebuild a fairer, better Britain:

I will raise the minimum wage, to ensure that everyone that does a hard day's work is properly rewarded
I will promote the living wage by giving tax breaks to companies that pay it
I will ban the damaging zero-hours contracts that exploit British workers
I will bring in a lower 10p income tax rate, cutting taxes for 24 million workers
I will support working parents with 25 hours of free childcare for three- and four-year-olds
I will help more young people get on the housing ladder by getting 200,000 homes built every year
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11746
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:So you don't believe Milliband is a racist?


What has that to do with Jack's thoughts on Sillyplank and Gaza?


Do you have a problem with your short-term memory?

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:It's unlikely he can recover - pity on one level, personality politics are not good for democracy - and at least he's not a racist.


I think you could be wrong on that point, there were some ideas emanating from Jack on Gaza slaughter that might not be in line with that statement.



:pmsl: You are such a prat! :thumbsup:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:Any others here you like, Frosty ??

First, I will undo the damage the Tories have done to our country:Rather like what Thatcher had to do when labour and the unions had it locked down? :thumbsup:

I will scrap the Bedroom Tax, which unfairly punishes the disabled and the vulnerableThat does need looking at! :thumbsup:
I will scrap the Health and Social Care Act, which damages and undermines our NHSAnd replace it with what?
I will scrap the gagging law, which limits our freedom of speech and right to campaignOh look out! Aziz won't agree with that! Whereas I do, if a Right Wing Nut wants to praise Adolph let him speak--we know where he is then! A point lost on Azwipe?
I will reverse the Tories' £3bn tax cut for millionaires, so we get the deficit down but do it fairlySounds like a plan but Ed and Ed want their families and mates will suffer :smilin:
Second, I will take on the powerful vested interests that hold millions back:Agreed! Get MP's wages up to £150,000 and get ordinary skilled people to run for office :thumbsup:

I will force energy companies to freeze gas and electricity bills until 2017 :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: How??? We have to import a lot of our energy. Build some power stations and reopen the mines and fuck the Greenhouse Gas Emmissions Crap! :thumbsup:
I will give power back to those who rent their homes, by scrapping letting fees and stabilising tenancy agreementsWould you work for nothing? No? And neither will the people who type the contracts, get places cleaned and looked after you banana brain! :thumbsup:
I will raise money from tobacco companies, tax avoiders, and a mansion tax to fund doctors, nurses, careworkers and midwives for our NHSWar on us smokers is a joke! Fuck Off! :dafinger:
I will reform our banks so that they properly support small businessesAnd they'll all say "Fuck you you stupid wanker!" and move their businesses abroad and many people will become unemployed both directly and indirectly!!!
I will stop recruitment agencies hiring only from abroadRacist Bastard!!! :yikes: What happened to best qualified people for the job? The Premiership for one would take you to court! :off head:
Third, I will start to rebuild a fairer, better Britain:

I will raise the minimum wage, to ensure that everyone that does a hard day's work is properly rewardedMore so than the spongers you lot dragged in? About bloody time too! I am fed up of seeing low wage earners slog their guts out while wankers you lot put in mansions do fuck all! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I will promote the living wage by giving tax breaks to companies that pay itYou'd have to, otherwise they can't pay it! :thumbsup:
I will ban the damaging zero-hours contracts that exploit British workersSmall businesses might suffer though?
I will bring in a lower 10p income tax rate, cutting taxes for 24 million workersWhy not just raise raise the threshold?
I will support working parents with 25 hours of free childcare for three- and four-year-oldsWhere's the money coming from for that???
I will help more young people get on the housing ladder by getting 200,000 homes built every year
Your last government said that but Maggie built more than they did--loads more!!!

"Labour should “apologise” for its poor record of building social housing, the party’s own London housing spokesman has said.

Tom Copley said it galled him that Margaret Thatcher’s government built more council flats and houses in a single year than Tony Blair and Gordon Brown managed over 13 years in power.

His remarks were attacked as too “bleak” by one of Labour leader Ed Miliband’s top lieutenants. But the Coalition Government’s housing minister said Mr Copley was right and called on Mr Miliband to say sorry"


http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics ... 32797.html :awesome: .
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:02 am

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:You to stop misquoting and/or lying people? Yes!
I'm just concerned that for you to do so you'll have to lay of the booze and I know the shock could kill you

Are your "dusky" friends aware that use terms like "spades" and "coloureds" on forums - yes or no?


No, but they are aware there is a habitual liar, namely you, who pretends I do.


Are you denying you have used the terms "coloured" and "spades" on this forum?


I have never used the terms coloureds and spades in derogatory manner on forums and your pretending I did will never make it true even if you c&P posts to try and make out I did because you are a habitual liar with racist undertones and an obvious previous/ongoing problems with the bottle and your physical and mental health.
On the other thread you claimed to be a medical professional who looks after people.
When asked about it you then changed your story to say that you weren't but "your and your wife sit with people"?
Well you can't bloody well sit and care much being on here 24/7 can you?
What a pack of lies! :shell:


You have used the term but not, in your opinion, a derogatory manner. You admitted it here.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6870
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:06 am

Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:Are your "dusky" friends aware that use terms like "spades" and "coloureds" on forums - yes or no?


No, but they are aware there is a habitual liar, namely you, who pretends I do.


Are you denying you have used the terms "coloured" and "spades" on this forum?


I have never used the terms coloureds and spades in derogatory manner on forums and your pretending I did will never make it true even if you c&P posts to try and make out I did because you are a habitual liar with racist undertones and an obvious previous/ongoing problems with the bottle and your physical and mental health.
On the other thread you claimed to be a medical professional who looks after people.
When asked about it you then changed your story to say that you weren't but "your and your wife sit with people"?
Well you can't bloody well sit and care much being on here 24/7 can you?
What a pack of lies! :shell:


You have used the term but not, in your opinion, a derogatory manner. You admitted it here.

:pmsl: Oh dear.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4595
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:08 am

Lordy man you seem to be making the same mistakes all over again.
Even in the Novichok thread you had to be the instructor not the instructed.
How many kinds of instructor were you for God's sake?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4595
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:19 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Lordy man you seem to be making the same mistakes all over again.
Even in the Novichok thread you had to be the instructor not the instructed.
How many kinds of instructor were you for God's sake?


He might take an instruction before answering.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6870
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:39 am

All rather childish chaps, you haven't changed much at all. You do love your little online gangs don't you.

Trying to perpetuate lies I guess must give you some warped sense of satisfaction to your online personas.

And Rollup please don't be so silly, we all had to become adept at NBC because of the threat we faced.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26426
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:All rather childish chaps, you haven't changed much at all. You do love your little online gangs don't you.

Trying to perpetuate lies I guess must give you some warped sense of satisfaction to your online personas.

And Rollup please don't be so silly, we all had to become adept at NBC because of the threat we faced.


You admitted it, now you are lying in the thread where you admitted it. :off head:
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6870
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:All rather childish chaps, you haven't changed much at all. You do love your little online gangs don't you.

Trying to perpetuate lies I guess must give you some warped sense of satisfaction to your online personas.

And Rollup please don't be so silly, we all had to become adept at NBC because of the threat we faced.


I am not in Punks gang Azz's gang or anyone else's gang. In fact I don't think there are any gangs here.
If I disagree with any of this so called gang then I disagree.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4595
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:All rather childish chaps, you haven't changed much at all. You do love your little online gangs don't you.

Trying to perpetuate lies I guess must give you some warped sense of satisfaction to your online personas.

And Rollup please don't be so silly, we all had to become adept at NBC because of the threat we faced.


I am not in Punks gang Azz's gang or anyone else's gang. In fact I don't think there are any gangs here.
If I disagree with any of this so called gang then I disagree.


Exactly. It smacks of desperation. I agree with some of your statements but nowhere near 100%, same for Aziz. I did note that Gary Glitter was a staunch Conservative.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6870
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Ed Miliband 'facing calls to quit'

Postby McAz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Punk wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:All rather childish chaps, you haven't changed much at all. You do love your little online gangs don't you.

Trying to perpetuate lies I guess must give you some warped sense of satisfaction to your online personas.

And Rollup please don't be so silly, we all had to become adept at NBC because of the threat we faced.


I am not in Punks gang Azz's gang or anyone else's gang. In fact I don't think there are any gangs here.
If I disagree with any of this so called gang then I disagree.


Exactly. It smacks of desperation. I agree with some of your statements but nowhere near 100%, same for Aziz. I did note that Gary Glitter was a staunch Conservative.

Gazzer wasn't one of the peados that Thatcher enabled, was he? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests