DS and DTV Part Nineteen

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Nineteen

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:22 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:which PBU is NorwoodCemetery, almost 300 mosts in just over a week,
sounds like mike_joyce and has just got Pumping Iron banned?

That one's got a familiar stench about him. Not sure it's mike joyce though, he wasn't quite as wordy or prolific.

DTV's that way gaz and whoever the other baghead is >>>>>>>>>>>>> We don't out PBUs on here :smilin:

Unless it's someone we don't like such as Uly, Tachyon, Vassago, Pet :thumbsup: HTH :cuppaT: :monkey:

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:33 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well played guest :thumbsup: I haven't guest posted in a long time and when I did it was still as

you are so up yourself, you think anyone who calls you out on your racism and muslim bashing is instantly obsessed with you. i couldn't care less about your shitty tit for tat apart from the fact that you brand every muslim as a terrorist.
you always come into this thread to talk about muslims despite the moderators already creating a thread for you so you can do that there. the only person butthurt here is you

You are totally and utterly obsessed with me as shown by the fact you have to constantly lie about me to try and get support. You are clearly some butthurt radical muslim who hates me for shining a light on how violent islam and the quran is - which no matter how many times you say it, is NOT the same as branding every single muslim a terrorist. There are actual brave muslims who aren't frightened of combatting the radicalisation in their own communities - rather than take the easy way out and label any criticism of islamists as 'islamophobic' or 'racist'. The only one bringing up the subject of muslims in here again is YOU.

Hear hear! Down with the dtv Muslim sympathizers. Keep shinning that light dearest Puzzler. If we can avoid even one of dtv going off to syria we have won

Postby Puzzler » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:which PBU is NorwoodCemetery, almost 300 mosts in just over a week,
sounds like mike_joyce and has just got Pumping Iron banned?

That one's got a familiar stench about him. Not sure it's mike joyce though, he wasn't quite as wordy or prolific.

DTV's that way gaz and whoever the other baghead is >>>>>>>>>>>>> We don't out PBUs on here :smilin:

Unless it's someone we don't like such as Uly, Tachyon, Vassago, Pet :thumbsup: HTH :cuppaT: :monkey:

I like Uly and Vass, as for Tachyon I think he was the guest cunt who tried to make me self harm the other night and Pet outed me plenty of times.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Ah, another butthurt DTVer :smilin:

Butthurt? How old are you? 12 :mrgreen:

Aziz and Raven are 50 odd and they still use 'butthurt' in their posts. :roll:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well played guest :thumbsup: I haven't guest posted in a long time and when I did it was still as

you are so up yourself, you think anyone who calls you out on your racism and muslim bashing is instantly obsessed with you. i couldn't care less about your shitty tit for tat apart from the fact that you brand every muslim as a terrorist.
you always come into this thread to talk about muslims despite the moderators already creating a thread for you so you can do that there. the only person butthurt here is you

You are totally and utterly obsessed with me as shown by the fact you have to constantly lie about me to try and get support. You are clearly some butthurt radical muslim who hates me for shining a light on how violent islam and the quran is - which no matter how many times you say it, is NOT the same as branding every single muslim a terrorist. There are actual brave muslims who aren't frightened of combatting the radicalisation in their own communities - rather than take the easy way out and label any criticism of islamists as 'islamophobic' or 'racist'. The only one bringing up the subject of muslims in here again is YOU.

Hear hear! Down with the dtv Muslim sympathizers. Keep shinning that light dearest Puzzler. If we can avoid even one of dtv going off to syria we have won

I imagine Pet and fg have their tickets to Turkey booked already :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:52 pm

Puzzler wrote:[

I imagine Pet and fg have their tickets to Turkey booked already :thumbsup:

I doubt it, Pet always struck me as a rich brat.

By the way any idea who Minnie is on DS strikes me as a pbu but not one I know but she's certainly owning Bollywood and her muslim sympathys ways.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Oh-oh! DTV newbie goes off-message and attacks one of the clique :shake head:

Originally Posted by milkshake
Idlewilde is a cunt, DS is full to the brim with them just lately.

So naturally, gaz and Sgt Barnes rush to white knight poor defenceless Uly/idlewild

Go go go lads. First to reach Uly's sphincter is the winner!!

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Don't you just hate threads like this on DS

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2026538

The crushing forum bores rush in to post their arse-clenchingly embarrassing puns.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:25 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Ah, another butthurt DTVer :smilin:

Butthurt? How old are you? 12 :mrgreen:

Aziz and Raven are 50 odd and they still use 'butthurt' in their posts. :roll:

Does that make it less childish then?

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:Oh-oh! DTV newbie goes off-message and attacks one of the clique :shake head:

So naturally, gaz and Sgt Barnes rush to white knight poor defenceless Uly/idlewild

Don't forget fuckgoblin. She's always white-knighting Uly.
She would never talk to him the way she talks to the likes of Si and Tachyon.

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:35 pm

seeker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yes wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone know if that joyless wankhat exlordlucan is a DTVer?

Got a strong whiff of clique from his DS posts

yes he is, has been for years.

So you don't know or you'd be telling us who he is. :shell:

Is he that thick twat Mike H?

The angry arsehole style of posting is similar to exlordlucan's

Mike h is not thick you fucking wankstain. :wubwub:

Nah... Mike H is just a bit of an angry dull non-entity. Or at least I think he is, I keep forgetting about him.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh-oh! DTV newbie goes off-message and attacks one of the clique :shake head:

Perhaps she likes him, I know that might be hard for your little brain to comprehend

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol you make puzz sound like a beacon of western security. I don't think he's racist but he has developed a habit of calling people faggot and batty boy on here which means he's a homophobic fuckwit as much as the average hardline Muslim is.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Perhaps she likes him, I know that might be hard for your little brain to comprehend

She'd shag anything that one. :pukeup:

Postby bogtrotter » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:14 pm

lol you make puzz sound like a beacon of western security. I don't think he's racist but he has developed a habit of calling people faggot and batty boy on here which means he's a homophobic fuckwit as much as the average hardline Muslim is.[/quote]

His drug habit has left him with mental issues for sure.
bogtrotter

Previous

Return to The Archive