DS and DTV Part Nineteen

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Nineteen

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:50 am

Hipocrite spotting wrote:Its a pity your banned from dtv, puzzler. You could join in with the utter cunts on there slagging off poor unassuming James Frederick behind his back. I know you enjoy that and have done it lots of times before. Unfortunately for James, dtv dont like nice people.

you need to copy and paste the posts here. not all of us can see dtv

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:59 am

yes wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone know if that joyless wankhat exlordlucan is a DTVer?

Got a strong whiff of clique from his DS posts

yes he is, has been for years.

So you don't know or you'd be telling us who he is. :shell:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:19 am

Guest wrote:
Hipocrite spotting wrote:Its a pity your banned from dtv, puzzler. You could join in with the utter cunts on there slagging off poor unassuming James Frederick behind his back. I know you enjoy that and have done it lots of times before. Unfortunately for James, dtv dont like nice people.

you need to copy and paste the posts here. not all of us can see dtv

Sign up and search. That's what I did after I was told on DS about them. You'll need a strong stomach. It's a concentration of the most self congratulating and supercilious old bores you ever could meet. They actually think they're DS's finest :pukeup:

Postby 14 Words » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:Puzzler doesn't have any mental health issues, besides the tin-foil hat paranoia but that's down his constant intake of drink and drugs more than anything else. What puzzler has is excuses, excuses that he uses to avoid getting a job, to scrounge of the state and to post all manner of idiotic bullshit on forums. Which, incidentally, are where he spends his entire fucking life.

Sad cunt.

Wrong, but then you can't help being wrong can you, you self important trolling cunt. You really are a Tory faggot aren't you guest?

I notice how you don't take exception to the part of the post labelling you as malingering, workshy scrounger. Very telling.
14 Words

Postby Puzzler » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:15 pm

14 Words wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:Puzzler doesn't have any mental health issues, besides the tin-foil hat paranoia but that's down his constant intake of drink and drugs more than anything else. What puzzler has is excuses, excuses that he uses to avoid getting a job, to scrounge of the state and to post all manner of idiotic bullshit on forums. Which, incidentally, are where he spends his entire fucking life.

Sad cunt.

Wrong, but then you can't help being wrong can you, you self important trolling cunt. You really are a Tory faggot aren't you guest?

I notice how you don't take exception to the part of the post labelling you as malingering, workshy scrounger. Very telling.

Go get spitroasted by Gideon Osbourne and Ian Cuntan Smith you Tory battyman.
Puzzler

Postby Doc » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Puzzler wrote:
14 Words wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Sad cunt.

Go get spitroasted by Gideon Osbourne and Ian Cuntan Smith you Tory wanker.

seek help puzz, you're making yourself look ridiculous.
Doc

Postby Puzzler » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Is that the same oh so nice James Fredrick who was practically jumping for joy at the news a Brazilian Catholic was denied the last rites in Indonesia before being executed for smuggling drugs?
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Anyone else think the reason bollywood is so desperate to defend the 3 jihadettes in the news is because she wants them to be able to come back and kill British citizens?

Shes defending the three girls to the hilt over on DS but some people are getting the better of her and her apologetic tirades.

Her accusing others of taking the issue of topic when she is the person who has done that by posting the link about the girls shows just how unaware of her own short comings she is.

Exactly - and it's also heavily insulting to all the women these girls have probably already helped to oppress. People's sympathies should lie with them and not the twisted jihadettes.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Puzzler wrote:
14 Words wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Sad cunt.

But you are going to vote for a party that make the Conservatives seem left wing :dunno:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:00 pm

Guest wrote:
yes wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone know if that joyless wankhat exlordlucan is a DTVer?

Got a strong whiff of clique from his DS posts

yes he is, has been for years.

So you don't know or you'd be telling us who he is. :shell:

Is he that thick twat Mike H?

The angry arsehole style of posting is similar to exlordlucan's

Postby Puzzler » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
14 Words wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Sad cunt.

But you are going to vote for a party that make the Conservatives seem left wing :dunno:

I might not even be voting UKIP come May now. I might just not bother going to a polling station at all.
Puzzler

Postby guest » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:57 pm

which PBU is NorwoodCemetery, almost 300 mosts in just over a week,
sounds like mike_joyce and has just got Pumping Iron banned?

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:59 am

guest wrote:which PBU is NorwoodCemetery, almost 300 mosts in just over a week,

That one's got a familiar stench about him. Not sure it's mike joyce though, he wasn't quite as wordy or prolific.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:which PBU is NorwoodCemetery, almost 300 mosts in just over a week,

That one's got a familiar stench about him. Not sure it's mike joyce though, he wasn't quite as wordy or prolific.

It could be Lucien but I don't recall him being so vehemently anti females.

Or it could be Dox his hatred for women is well known but the poster sounds a lot smarter than him.

Postby who cares » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Ha, he's taking out pumping iron already!
If you're daft enough to rise to the bait, just put the wankstain on ignore, simples :canny:
who cares

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive