DS and DTV Part Nineteen

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part Nineteen

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Minj wrote:I never understood the general dislike of dtv to be honest. I was only there about 18 months but found it all very mild mannered. A little bit of in-fighting, but nothing compared to here/Cm/Bf etc. Is it all just about past reputation from the Bigfeet/Snuffs era?

No it's because Puzzler and Les were seriously butthurt at the clique. They drove it. It is no coincidence that this thread has been quiet since those two buggered off. Dox still comes to guest post because DTVers laughed at him when he was begging for money and Meso saves it from falling off the first page because he's mortified they're not left wing enough for him, so that keeps the thread chugging along.

Re: DS and DTV Part Eighteen

Postby Minj » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Oh. Splendid then.

Thanks for that!

:mrgreen:
Minj

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:11 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:that scurlogue on dtv is a really nasty one. who is he on ds?

He's an utter cunt on DTV........... and Vernon Bennett on DS

Hth :thumbsup:

havent saw much of him lately on the d's touch wood :ooer: . he is he banned?

am presuming the clique has left the cringefest they think passes as" comedy " to hughjtit !!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Hughjboobs is the most insipid bland beige coloured non-entity ever to post on forums

Can anyone remember a single thing hes said? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:37 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:that scurlogue on dtv is a really nasty one. who is he on ds?

He's an utter cunt on DTV........... and Vernon Bennett on DS

Hth :thumbsup:

havent saw much of him lately on the d's touch wood :ooer: . he is he banned?

am presuming the clique has left the cringefest they think passes as" comedy " to hughjtit !!!!!!!! :pmsl:

Hughjboobs is the most insipid bland beige coloured non-entity ever to post on forums

Can anyone remember a single thing hes said? :dunno:

Well there was one that sticks in the mind. There was a poster doing a few double entendre threads. Huge tit blundered in with a bee in his bonnet, and without a hint of self awareness or irony castigated the op for doing double entendre threads. Yep. Thats the fm whose username is hugh j boobs, castigating people for double entendre. I assumed he was autistic to be honest.

Postby dipso » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:13 pm

But are you really mad at him, or is this just slight envy over him having the courage of his convictions, in that by posting under a unique username, his posts can be attributed to no one but himself? Surely posting as guest, and forever quoting yourself and replying to yourself, well don't it ever feel a bit cowardly?
dipso

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:33 pm

dipso wrote:But are you really mad at him, or is this just slight envy over him having the courage of his convictions, in that by posting under a unique username, his posts can be attributed to no one but himself? Surely posting as guest, and forever quoting yourself and replying to yourself, well don't it ever feel a bit cowardly?

Nah.

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Guest wrote:
No it's because Puzzler and Les were seriously butthurt at the clique. They drove it. It is no coincidence that this thread has been quiet since those two buggered off. Dox still comes to guest post because DTVers laughed at him when he was begging for money and Meso saves it from falling off the first page because he's mortified they're not left wing enough for him, so that keeps the thread chugging along.

Who's not left wing enough for me now (keeping in mind that not being left wing enough for me covers a lot of bases)?
Odessa Steps

Postby dipshit » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:24 pm

dipso wrote:But are you really mad at him, or is this just slight envy over him having the courage of his convictions, in that by posting under a unique username, his posts can be attributed to no one but himself? Surely posting as guest, and forever quoting yourself and replying to yourself, well don't it ever feel a bit cowardly?

cowardly. ha ! coming from a prolific poster in forum fuckwittery , a private section of dtv set up to bait and attack certain ds users with different oppinions to the clique and all the while requireing a sign up so the attacked ds user cant answer back !
dipshit

Postby dripso » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 pm

^^ You know your forums fucked when this turdslinger is the best the clique can muster :pmsl:
dripso

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Lol at the clique here blissfully lacking in self awareness above. :pmsl:

Postby Puzzler » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Minj wrote:I never understood the general dislike of dtv to be honest. I was only there about 18 months but found it all very mild mannered. A little bit of in-fighting, but nothing compared to here/Cm/Bf etc. Is it all just about past reputation from the Bigfeet/Snuffs era?

Please please get some self awareness. I still post here on current affairs on a regular.
Puzzler

Re: DS and DTV Part Nineteen

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:37 am

all you post about is muslims

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:42 am

is this the wizard from ds? someone posted this on dtv under the name "The Wizard":

What a fucking knob. What is it with daft pricks making stupid posts just lately? Has half of DS had a free labotomy or have they got a special offer on? Buy one cunt, get one free!

Postby Puzzler » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:22 am

Guest wrote:all you post about is muslims

So cry me a fucking river guest.
Puzzler

Postby Gusty » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:59 am

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:all you post about is muslims

So cry me a fucking river guest.

Nothing but a one trick pony.
Gusty