C M 2

Big Threads

C M 2

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:19 am

Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Claire wrote:I think that's a photo of Fluffy's OH over there. It didn't take long did it?

Probably fake just like every thing about 'her'. Rethinking guest posting eh?

It was probably Shell who posted it.

Yes, it was. The wording to describe him was the same as what she used.
The thread has been removed by the Mods who are having to clean up Shell's mess and ever increasing madness.

I briefly caught the word "Cro" in the thread title. 'Scuse my ignorance, but what's a "cro"...? :ooer:

Cro-Magnon - early modern humans. Neanderthals are more primitive.

Didn't take long for the guest posting section of CM to turn to crap eh? It seems to have taken place over the course of the weekend.

For all the whining about pre-mod on here and biased moderation etc etc it seems that truly unmoderated or minimally moderated fair guest posting is a pipe dream. It's neeeeeeeeever going to work over the long term.
Avon Barksdale

Re: C M

Postby Vam » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:30 am

Guest wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:
so budgie has seen through her too?

I know nothing about any of this ancient Budgie/Holls/SnuffSnake stuff, other than the little I've seen here and some references to it on BF.

The one thing that does stick in my mind, though, is the fact that I've never seen Budgie have a single bad word to say about Holly. If anything, he posts positive things about her. Just my observation... :cuppaT:

Budgie hardly posts on the board so who are you on CM then? :leer:

I'm not anyone on CM...unless you count me chucking in a few Anon posts here and there (but I mostly do that as 'Vam' anyway) :wink:

And I wasn't talking about Budgie on CM. I'm talking about when he was over at BF for a while earlier this year, and was giving that Daff imbecile such a hard time. I recall seeing Holly's name being dragged in, and it seemed to me that Budgie was having none of it and was saying positive stuff about her. That's how I read it, anyway :dunno:
Vam

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:38 am

And the pic of monkey boy is back up. :pmsl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:41 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Vamonos wrote:I briefly caught the word "Cro" in the thread title. 'Scuse my ignorance, but what's a "cro"...? :ooer:

Didn't take long for the guest posting section of CM to turn to crap eh? It seems to have taken place over the course of the weekend.

For all the whining about pre-mod on here and biased moderation etc etc it seems that truly unmoderated or minimally moderated fair guest posting is a pipe dream. It's neeeeeeeeever going to work over the long term.

Cheers, AB :wink: The thread's been brought back into full view again. So this time, I looked a little more closely. And I STILL fail to see how Stooo (the Grinch) was convinced I had posted there earlier??!

Silly grouchy old git :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:42 am

Vamonos wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Vamonos wrote:I briefly caught the word "Cro" in the thread title. 'Scuse my ignorance, but what's a "cro"...? :ooer:

Cheers, AB :wink: The thread's been brought back into full view again. So this time, I looked a little more closely. And I STILL fail to see how Stooo (the Grinch) was convinced I had posted there earlier??!

:bum:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:47 am

Vamonos wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

That's Fluffy's partner I take it?

That's out of order. Why are people so keen to drag in people who aren't even involved in or post on these forums? I get slagging each other off though because we are active participants in this pantomime...

Edit: am I seeing things? It's not there any more?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Vam » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:58 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

That's out of order. Why are people so keen to drag in people who aren't even involved in or post on these forums? I get slagging each other off though because we are active participants in this pantomime...

:pmsl: :pmsl:
that thread moves faster than a Chinese Ping-Pong champ! :wink:
Vam

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:05 am

Vamonos wrote:
:pmsl: :pmsl:
that thread moves faster than a Chinese Ping-Pong champ! :wink:

Well, it was the right thing to do so I guess...well done to who ever moved it.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Vam » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:12 am

It was wrong to do that, of course. But all I saw was a picture of some bloke looking at his mobile phone. What was the big deal supposed to be? It was hardly a paparazzi style 'oops moment!' shot :dunno:

Were all the beautiful people in this group of forums supposed to point and laugh and say how butt-ugly he is? :roll:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:14 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

But Avon she's got no trouble with Purr using She'll husbands photo as his avatar. :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:17 am

Vamonos wrote:It was wrong to do that, of course. But all I saw was a picture of some bloke looking at his mobile phone. What was the big deal supposed to be? It was hardly a paparazzi style 'oops moment!' shot :dunno:

Were all the beautiful people in this group of forums supposed to point and laugh and say how butt-ugly he is? :roll:

He is it retaliation for the slagging shells husband gets, he's not on forums either but it doesn't matter to them.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:20 am

Vamonos wrote:What was the big deal supposed to be?

I guess it seems unfair or unjustified to involve someone who (I presume) is not directly involved - the whole collateral damage thing.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:25 am

Guest wrote:But Avon she's got no trouble with Purr using She'll husbands photo as his avatar. :cuppaT:

If it is wrong for Purr to use Shell's husband's photo then it is wrong for Fluffy's partner's photo to be used as well.

It's not about Fluffy or Shell or their attitudes towards each other but rather other people getting dragged in through no fault of their own and simply because they are associated with people we post with.

What next? Maybe someone will post a photo of someone's milkman?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Vam » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:26 am

Guest wrote:
Vamonos wrote:It was wrong to do that, of course. But all I saw was a picture of some bloke looking at his mobile phone. What was the big deal supposed to be? It was hardly a paparazzi style 'oops moment!' shot :dunno:

He is it retaliation for the slagging shells husband gets, he's not on forums either but it doesn't matter to them.

These people are all batshit crazy, Guesty :dunno: Posting some random unsuspecting stranger's photo on a forum, especially when he/she isn't a member and can't answer back, is the pits.

If it was the Fluffmonster's OH, then she's surely to blame, too, for being brain addled enough to show the picture to some untrustworthy fuckwit in the first place! :roll:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:30 am

Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

These people are all batshit crazy, Guesty :dunno: Posting some random unsuspecting stranger's photo on a forum, especially when he/she isn't a member and can't answer back, is the pits.

If it was the Fluffmonster's OH, then she's surely to blame, too, for being brain addled enough to show the picture to some untrustworthy fuckwit in the first place! :roll:

She posted it in chat so there will be many candidates. :gigglesnshit:

Next

Return to The Archive