C M 3

Big Threads

Re: C M 3

Postby Seymour » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:33 am

Oh gosh that sounds grim. Haven't you got a reserve valium you can swallow? Everyone should keep a reserve valium. Oh dear I hope your doc is not too delayed getting to you and hope you get relief.
Seymour

Postby Vam » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:41 am

Seymour wrote:Oh gosh that sounds grim. Haven't you got a reserve valium you can swallow? Everyone should keep a reserve valium. Oh dear I hope your doc is not too delayed getting to you and hope you get relief.

Nope - no valium :shake head: I'm hard pushed to even take an aspirin as a rule. But, holy crap, I need something right now, tbh...

Anyway, back to the subject of who posts where: my view is that there are too many forums for way too few people. People straying into 'hostile' territory, for whatever reason, is always going to happen. Even Stooo does it, ffs! :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby megaera » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:47 am

Oh dear. No idea what has caused all this, but I hope it all gets sorted out - especially between Victoria and Claire :wubbers:
megaera

Postby Seymour » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:50 am

Vamonos wrote:
Seymour wrote:Oh gosh that sounds grim. Haven't you got a reserve valium you can swallow? Everyone should keep a reserve valium. Oh dear I hope your doc is not too delayed getting to you and hope you get relief.

Nope - no valium :shake head: I'm hard pushed to even take an aspirin as a rule. But, holy crap, I need something right now, tbh...

Anyway, back to the subject of who posts where: my view is that there are too many forums for way too few people. People straying into 'hostile' territory, for whatever reason, is always going to happen. Even Stooo does it, ffs! :gigglesnshit:

I think this is probably the case for such general discussion forums hence none are consistently active and there are now so many alternatives for people to express a point of view
Seymour

Postby Claire » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Seymour wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

I think this is probably the case for such general discussion forums hence none are consistently active and there are now so many alternatives for people to express a point of view

There's only one new one though Seymour. BF, DTV, FH and here have been going on for years.
Claire

Postby Vam » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:03 pm

I'd still very much appreciate an answer to my earlier post from Stooo and/or Vic. Hope I get one at some point... :ooer:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Vamonos wrote:I'd still very much appreciate an answer to my earlier post from Stooo and/or Vic. Hope I get one at some point... :ooer:

I thought it was very clever of you to weave in a not so subtle attack on (mentioning no names) Canary. :whistle:

Postby Dimples » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:07 pm

megaera wrote:Oh dear. No idea what has caused all this, but I hope it all gets sorted out - especially between Victoria and Claire :wubbers:

I'm completely out of the loop here but yes, I hope they sort whatever it is out between them. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Seymour » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Claire wrote:
Seymour wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

There's only one new one though Seymour. BF, DTV, FH and here have been going on for years.

Maybe fresher horizons are needed :gigglesnshit:
Seymour

Postby Vam » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Vamonos wrote:I'd still very much appreciate an answer to my earlier post from Stooo and/or Vic. Hope I get one at some point... :ooer:

I thought it was very clever of you to weave in a not so subtle attack on (mentioning no names) Canary. :whistle:

Whistle innocently all you want :roll: I didn't mention names - you did. I wasn't trying to be 'clever' either. I was simply comparing the reason for my very brief visit to BF, to that of the person you mentioned. I went to BF to say thanks. I didn't go to BF to express my desire to chat with people like Curious, for example.
Vam

Re: C M 3 / Hotch Potch 1

Postby Seymour » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:17 pm

Out of interest, why is this thread called CM3? :ooer:

Hotch Potch would be better title :laughing:
Seymour

Postby Seymour » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

Whistle innocently all you want :roll: I didn't mention names - you did. I wasn't trying to be 'clever' either. I was simply comparing the reason for my very brief visit to BF, to that of the person you mentioned. I went to BF to say thanks. I didn't go to BF to express my desire to chat with people like Curious, for example.

I really had no clue who you were talking about. Sorry for mentioning it now actually :ooer:
Seymour

Postby Vam » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Seymour wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:

I really had no clue who you were talking about. Sorry for mentioning it now actually :ooer:

No problem, Seymour. It was hardly a state secret and very easy for anyone so inclined to check it out for themselves.

My point is: why jab an accusatory finger at one person (me!), whilst serenely ignoring others who do a similar thing - including the owner of this site! Sorry, but these fricking double standards just won't wash - it's utter bullshit.

As Mes said, on the assumption that there's no hidden agenda or bad intent, why should anyone give a flying toss about who posts where? :dunno:
Vam

Postby Dimples » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Seymour wrote:Out of interest, why is this thread called CM3? :ooer:

Or Complete Pigswill. :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Dimples wrote:
Seymour wrote:Out of interest, why is this thread called CM3? :ooer:

Or Complete Pigswill. :gigglesnshit:

300 pages of it and still going strong. You have contributed to it a fair bit so put your stone away.

Previous

Return to The Archive