Sunny's Football Thread Part Thirteen.

Big Threads

Re: Sunny's Football Thread Part Thirteen.

Postby Vicky » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Trapper John wrote:
No Suns, its because he's a bully and he's ruined this thread for me. I know he likes you, but he treats everything I post with contempt.

Stop making up lies and altering my posts then I wouldn't have to keep moaning at you - and find me a post in all these footy threads where I have 'bullied' you? ............... I'll save you the job - you won't find one.

I could find plenty of posts of you bullying me in them. Face it you've ruined this thread for me because of the way you behave, you never treat anyone else the way you treat me.

Yes I might be annoying and somewhat unstable at times, but i'll I wanted to do was talk about football.

You've finally got what you wanted TJ, I won't be back.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:20 pm

Now carry on and you best give one of the other mods a shout when this thread needs splitting.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Now, back on my favourite subject :mrgreen:

Arsene Wenger gets criticised and ridiculed often about not knowing what he's doing - here is the proof that he can spot a talent, buy for little and know when to sell on for a profit. These are just some of those, there are many others, all moved on for a profit when necessary.

Marc Overmars: Paid Ajax £5.5million- helped Arsenal do the double the following year and sold on to Barcelona for £25million, 3 years later.

Nicolas Anelka: Paid just £500,000 to PSG for him. Spent 2 years at Arsenal and winning the double. When he got moody and too big for his boots, Wenger sold him to Real Madrid for £22.3million.

Emmanuel Adebayor: Paid Monaco £3million. 3 years later, another who got too big for their boots, was sold to Man City for £26million.

Cesc Fabregas: Paid Barcelona £250,000 for this youth from their academy. Won numerous trophies and a member of the invincibles. Sold back to Barcelona for £25million, 10 years later.

Patrick Viera: Paid £3.5million to AC Milan. 9 years and 3 league titles, 4 FA Cups and an invincibles season later, sold to Juventus for £18million.

Robin Van Persie: Paid Feyenoord £2.5million. 8 years and 96 goals later, sold to Man Utd for £24million.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Sunny » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Trapper John wrote:Now, back on my favourite subject :mrgreen:

Arsene Wenger gets criticised and ridiculed often about not knowing what he's doing - here is the proof that he can spot a talent, buy for little and know when to sell on for a profit. These are just some of those, there are many others, all moved on for a profit when necessary.

Marc Overmars: Paid Ajax £5.5million- helped Arsenal do the double the following year and sold on to Barcelona for £25million, 3 years later.

Nicolas Anelka: Paid just £500,000 to PSG for him. Spent 2 years at Arsenal and winning the double. When he got moody and too big for his boots, Wenger sold him to Real Madrid for £22.3million.

Emmanuel Adebayor: Paid Monaco £3million. 3 years later, another who got too big for their boots, was sold to Man City for £26million.

Cesc Fabregas: Paid Barcelona £250,000 for this youth from their academy. Won numerous trophies and a member of the invincibles. Sold back to Barcelona for £25million, 10 years later.

Patrick Viera: Paid £3.5million to AC Milan. 9 years and 3 league titles, 4 FA Cups and an invincibles season later, sold to Juventus for £18million.

Robin Van Persie: Paid Feyenoord £2.5million. 8 years and 96 goals later, sold to Man Utd for £24million.

Spurs got nearly all of that for just selling Bale. 85 mil pounds. Who we bought for 7 mil. :smilin:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Trapper John » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
No Suns, its because he's a bully and he's ruined this thread for me. I know he likes you, but he treats everything I post with contempt.

Stop making up lies and altering my posts then I wouldn't have to keep moaning at you - and find me a post in all these footy threads where I have 'bullied' you? ............... I'll save you the job - you won't find one.

I could find plenty of posts of you bullying me in them. Face it you've ruined this thread for me because of the way you behave, you never treat anyone else the way you treat me.

Yes I might be annoying and somewhat unstable at times, but i'll I wanted to do was talk about football.

You've finally got what you wanted TJ, I won't be back.

Stop being such a Prima Donna dear - I'll talk football with you any time, for a woman you've not got a bad knowledge - you just need to stop lying about me and Arsenal, I don't mind you slagging us off, that's fine - but expect something in return.

Now, go and pull yourself together and post about football, you know it makes sense - here's an Olive branch Image
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Sunny wrote:

Spurs got nearly all of that for just selling Bale. 85 mil pounds. Who we bought for 7 mil. :smilin:

Yes you did, then wasted it all on a bunch of no hopers who'll be lucky to raise you £20million if you sold them all in a job lot.

Wenger spots these players consistently, over years. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Yes you did, then wasted it all on a bunch of no hopers who'll be lucky to raise you £20million if you sold them all in a job lot.

Wenger spots these players consistently, over years. :thumbsup:

Lamela is doing well now, so don't add him and soldado is helping assist goals so not that useless thankyou very much :snooty:
Paulinho is always a helping hand. So no I cant see it was a bad buy, that's just u being an arse.... :cuppaT:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Previous

Return to The Archive