Sunny's Football Thread Part Fourteen.

Big Threads

Re: Sunny's Football Thread Part Fourteen.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Man City and Arsenal have let the nation down.
They play well in EPL but fail to replicate that form in european games.
They now both have a mountain to climb.
I was pissed off with City and expected great things of Arsenal who played the shittiest game of football I have ever witnessed from them.
I was so angry with them last night, they were fucking woeful and Giroud needs shooting for all the point blank misses with his feet and free headers over the bar.

Summary

What a useless bunch of overpaid wankers!!!

They let England down. It's the best laugh we've had up here since the World Cup last year. :yess:

No offence but I support scottish teams, including the national team, against any foreign oppo--as I do Wales and NI plus the Republic--why do you not reciprocate?

I supported Chelsea last week and i had a Chelsea avatar up for the game. I'm supporting Spurs tonight.

I supported Barcelona because, i'm a fan of Lionel Messi. As for Arsenal? I ain't supporting a team who's supporter, has been ripping the pish out the team i support for months. :thumbsup:

Fair comment about Arsenal and incidentally I was cheering when England came home from last world cup because I simply could not take anymore embarrassment from the useless bastards :smilin:

Where is TJ this morning? I feel sorry for him, Arsenal were absolutely crap!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Oh i see :guapo: Trapper John has rolled onto the thread?

I hope your sour grapes choke you.

3.1 :pointlaugh:
Vicky

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Victoria wrote:Oh i see :guapo: Trapper John has rolled onto the thread?

:pointlaugh:

he will be praying spurs don't do well now, but it cant be worse than them. we drew at least at home. :more beer:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
And what a cock up from the OX!! giving the ball away that lead to the 3rd goal. So maybe if TJ hadnt mocked Soldado about something similar it might not of happened but karma I guess. :dunno:
And anyway its traditional for scum to finish 4th and leave before quarter finals in the CL! same shit different year.

There are several noticeable differences between Oxlade Chamberlain and Soldado apart from age and experience. The OX is not a striker and didn't cost Arsenal close to £30million. :thumbsup:

Champions League place every year - what's to poo poo? - beats playing a million games in the Thursday night Cup to get to the last 32.

hello to you too!

So how you feeling today TJ?

Were you raging last night?

And OZIL is not worth the money u lot paid for him, a lot of criticism about him from commentary.
Oh and look at this.....

Ozil deserved criticism for his performance last night - he has gone missing in several big games - he needs to sort his head out. Having said that, he shouldn't be singled out for last nights team performance, he is still a world class midfielder and anyone who watches him play on a regular basis, knows that.

Wenger got the team selection and tactics wrong from the start last night, he underestimated Monaco just like everyone else did and that shouldn't have happened.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Victoria wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Man City and Arsenal have let the nation down.
They play well in EPL but fail to replicate that form in european games.
They now both have a mountain to climb.
I was pissed off with City and expected great things of Arsenal who played the shittiest game of football I have ever witnessed from them.
I was so angry with them last night, they were fucking woeful and Giroud needs shooting for all the point blank misses with his feet and free headers over the bar.

Summary

What a useless bunch of overpaid wankers!!!

They let England down. It's the best laugh we've had up here since the World Cup last year. :yess:

No offence but I support scottish teams, including the national team, against any foreign oppo--as I do Wales and NI plus the Republic--why do you not reciprocate?

I supported Chelsea last week and i had a Chelsea avatar up for the game. I'm supporting Spurs tonight.

I supported Barcelona because, i'm a fan of Lionel Messi. As for Arsenal? I ain't supporting a team who's supporter, has been ripping the pish out the team i support for months. :thumbsup:

Fair comment about Arsenal and incidentally I was cheering when England came home from last world cup because I simply could not take anymore embarrassment from the useless bastards :smilin:

Where is TJ this morning? I feel sorry for him, Arsenal were absolutely crap!

He's just made a post, but as always he's ignored most of the other posts, because he can't handle the truth.

The fact that his team are mince.

I don't feel in anyway sorry for him, he deserves everything he gets for his none stop boasting.

I think'll England will do a lot better in 2018 Lordy, by the way how do you feel about the World Cup in Qatar being held in November/December?
Vicky

Postby Kat » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 pm

man u didnt even make it so i cant really say owt :bawlin:
Kat

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:Oh i see :guapo: Trapper John has rolled onto the thread?

:pointlaugh:

he will be praying spurs don't do well now, but it cant be worse than them. we drew at least at home. :more beer:

Spurs will win Sunny, don't worry. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Kat wrote:man u didnt even make it so i cant really say owt :bawlin:

They'll make it, next season Kat. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Oh and Trapper John.

Don't ignore this.

The next time you decide to start yet another thread about Muslims, put it in the correct section. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Kat » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:23 pm

hope so victoria :thumbsup: with a liverpool fan and a man city fan here its too much to take when me man u sons arnt here
Kat

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:24 pm

It does make me smile though, when Arsenal have a bad result guests pop out of the woodwork for a gloat and posters who aren't really qualified to talk about Champions League football, want to give their opinion .......

.......I mean I wouldn't dream of commenting on say a result in the Jock McSporran Meat Pies Trophy say - because Arsenal have never played in it.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Kat wrote:hope so victoria :thumbsup: with a liverpool fan and a man city fan here its too much to take when me man u sons arnt here

They'll be back next season Kat, so your hubby and son won't be able to wind you up anymore about their teams being in it and yours not. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Trapper John wrote:It does make me smile though, when Arsenal have a bad result guests pop out of the woodwork for a gloat and posters who aren't really qualified to talk about Champions League football, want to give their opinion .......

.......I mean I wouldn't dream of commenting on say a result in the Jock McSporran Meat Pies Trophy say - because Arsenal have never played in it.

Why don't you fuck off.

My team have played in the Champions League loads of times as the CHAMPIONS and we last played in a European Final in 2008.

2006 was the last time, i believe Arsenal got to a final.

Now suck it up, because Arsenal are pish and they'll get knocked out the Champions League when they play in France.

You really are an :asshole:
Vicky

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Trapper John wrote:It does make me smile though, when Arsenal have a bad result guests pop out of the woodwork for a gloat and posters who aren't really qualified to talk about Champions League football, want to give their opinion .......

That don't apply for spurs, coz we have been in it and with the first attempt got to quarter finals. :snooty:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Now i'm putting you on ignore, because i can't be arsed reading the insane ramblings of someone who should be in Broadmoor anymore.

And get rid of that ridiculous signature. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Previous

Return to The Archive