Sunny's Football Thread Part Fourteen.

Big Threads

Re: Sunny's Football Thread Part Fourteen.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:58 am

The other team certain to walk over their weaker opposition in last night's other tie, Atletico Madrid were beaten 1-0 by Bayer Leverkusen.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:01 am

Anyway enough about how woeful Arsenal are, there are other games on in Europe tonight.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:03 am

Victoria wrote:Anyway enough about how woeful Arsenal are, there are other games on in Europe tonight.

Yes, Everton look like they will progress, all the others are doubtful.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:09 am

Europa League action

Fiorentina v Spurs. I don't see Sunny's lads having any problem scoring the away goal they need tonight, so they advance to the next stages of the Europa League. Infact with young Harry on from the start for this game, Spurs should score a few goals and win easily.

Inter Milan v Celtic. The Italians will sent Celtic packing tonight and i intend to gloat my head off when they do. "Teams fear us" "We'll win the competition" eh no ye'll no and i hope you pick up loads of injuries tonight ahead of your game against Aberdeen on Sunday, which hopefully the Dons will win and move joint top of the table.

Spurs and Celtic's games both start at 18:00 pm.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:13 am

By the way Celtic are only 3 points ahead of Aberdeen in the league table at the moment. Not the 3000 points some people suggest the SPL is usually won by.

There is a chance Aberdeen could be the first team outwith Rangers and Celtic to win the title in thirty years.

Lets hope they do.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:00 am

Arsene Wenger who was in tears at the end of last nights game said his side "Lost their nerve" Well that was obvious to a blind man. You should just be thankfully, your old club took pity on you and didn't score more than three goals.

Seriously i mean, after all of Trapper John's bragging and talk of Arsenal winning the Champions League and being set for "World Domination" They ended up getting torn apart, by a mediocre mob from France.

Anyway i won't mention the game again.

However i will say this, perhaps someone should stop bigging his team up all the time, Because the evidence doesn't back-up his claims, that they're one of the best teams in Europe.
Vicky

Postby Stevie Wonder » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:44 am

Trapper John wrote:There will be major changes to the starting line up for the return leg and Arsenal will come away the victors and progress to the quarter finals - trust me I've seen it all before. :thumbsup:

Like last year?And the year afore that? and the year afore that ya? Even I can see Arsenal are shit.
Stevie Wonder

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:50 am

Stevie Wonder wrote:
Trapper John wrote:There will be major changes to the starting line up for the return leg and Arsenal will come away the victors and progress to the quarter finals - trust me I've seen it all before. :thumbsup:

Like last year?And the year afore that? and the year afore that ya? Even I can see Arsenal are shit.

You forget one, Guesty. :wink:

Arsene and his lads are going for five-in-a-row. :more beer:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:08 am

With the World Cup in Qatar in 2022 taking place in November and December it seems it will go like this...

Early November, the EPL pauses.

The 26th of November, the World Cup starts.

Early December, the group stages finish and some players return home.

Throughout December, more players will return home after the knockout stages.

December the 23rd, the Final of the World Cup takes place.

Boxing Day, the games in the EPL resume.
Vicky

Postby lescargot » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:42 am

:Hiya: :hap: taxi for wenger :hap: :Hiya:
lescargot

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:56 am

lescargot wrote: :Hiya: :hap: taxi for wenger :hap: :Hiya:

Hi Guesty. :Hiya:

Aye Wenger will be off soon. Not that he'll be all that bothered, he's had a good run and most managers who only won one trophy in ten years, would have got their jotters years ago.

Thierry Henry is taking over in the hot seat, that's just replacing one numptie with another one in my opinion.
Vicky

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:32 am

Victoria wrote:

Aye Wenger will be off soon. Not that he'll be all that bothered, he's had a good run and most managers who only won one trophy in ten years, would have got their jotters years ago.

Thierry Henry is taking over in the hot seat, that's just replacing one numptie with another one in my opinion.

Hiya Vicky did u see Madonna tumble last night? this has come out since then....

Madonna asked Wenger for advice

:gigglesnshit:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:43 am

Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:

Hiya Vicky did u see Madonna tumble last night? this has come out since then....

Hi Suns. :Hiya:

I was talking about Madonna's fall earlier, but Arsene's fall was the best. :score:

So he wins (It's a shame, his team couldn't) :whistle:
Vicky

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:53 am

Victoria wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:

I was talking about Madonna's fall earlier, but Arsene's fall was the best. :score:

:pmsl: And who scored the second goal for Monaco???? an ex spurs player....Berbatov who said Monaco wanted to win it more. :smilin:
Jamie Redknapp said arsenal's worse performance in the CL that was. ouch!
But maybe they can do a come back, but it wont be easy.
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Victoria wrote:

:pmsl: And who scored the second goal for Monaco???? an ex spurs player....Berbatov who said Monaco wanted to win it more. :smilin:
Jamie Redknapp said arsenal's worse performance in the CL that was. ouch!
But maybe they can do a come back, but it wont be easy.

Arsenal were clueless last night and Monaco took them to the cleaners. So much for all they had to do, was turn up etc.

I saw a former Spurs player scored last night, it was a smashing goal as well.

I can't see Arsenal scoring three goals in France, someone will just have to wave goodbye to the Champions League, for yet another year.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive