BF and CM .Part Deux .

Big Threads

Re: BF and CM .Part Deux .

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The thread I started was nowhere near as bad as the things Vam has said about me.

Only because there are only about 6 posters left on CM and even they can't be arsed repeating madvam/drunkvam/buildershagging/two terraces/nodeadhubby/NS over and over and over.

You're a mind reader?

No . But I can count .

Clearly not.

I think you are right they have overestimated :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Guest wrote:For any body that missed it here is lemonfailures latest own goal :pmsl:

http://chaoticmusings.activeboard.com/t59822029/ali/

This is what they tried to bury yesterday lemonturd doxing victoria

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Dean wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
You're an idiot, Dean. Rag stepped up and made it very, very personal with me - several times. If you don't like the fact that I enjoy seeing how she's now making a complete prat of herself over there, then that's your problem.

It's not about liking or disliking it. I'm just pointing out its all you talk about despite having no real right to...

Try contributing to the forum without mentioning rags or snuffs just once.

:ooer: ...excuse me?
Tell you what, Dean sweetheart: why don't we let the Admin and the designated Mods decide what I have the "right" to post here, rather than a swaggering monkey wrench jockey from the Midlands, eh? :wink:

Your other point is moot. I do contribute to the forum. Not my problem if you fail to see that...
Vam

Postby Dean » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
You're an idiot, Dean. Rag stepped up and made it very, very personal with me - several times. If you don't like the fact that I enjoy seeing how she's now making a complete prat of herself over there, then that's your problem.

It's not about liking or disliking it. I'm just pointing out its all you talk about despite having no real right to...

Tell you what, Dean sweetheart: why don't we let the Admin and the designated Mods decide what I have the "right" to post here, rather than a swaggering monkey wrench jockey from the Midlands, eh? :wink:

Your other point is moot. I do contribute to the forum. Not my problem if you fail to see that...

When did people start caring what them fools thought???

You might not like it but you're sticking your nose into stuff that is none of your business merely to quench your thirst for fighting. You're pretty irrelevant when it comes to Dogs. Know your place sweetheart...
Dean

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Dean wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

You might not like it but you're sticking your nose into stuff that is none of your business merely to quench your thirst for fighting. You're pretty irrelevant when it comes to Dogs. Know your place sweetheart...

Unlike yourself, I don't have delusions about my relevance to these boards. To me, it's perfectly simple: if people step up and get fancy with me, I have the "right" to respond, if I so choose. That's likely to continue, unless the Mods decide otherwise.

Which kind of makes your opinion on anything (in this context) as worthless as the bag of garbage I just sent down the garbage chute...

I'd be very happy to discuss US TV series with you again any time you like, though :wink:
Vam

Postby Dean » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

Unlike yourself, I don't have delusions about my relevance to these boards. To me, it's perfectly simple: if people step up and get fancy with me, I have the "right" to respond, if I so choose. That's likely to continue, unless the Mods decide otherwise.

Which kind of makes your opinion on anything (in this context) as worthless as the bag of garbage I just sent down the garbage chute...

I'd be very happy to discuss US TV series with you again any time you like, though :wink:

I've just finished watching The Blacklist with James Spader. It's excellent!!
Dean

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Dean wrote:

I've just finished watching The Blacklist with James Spader. It's excellent!!

If it's Series 2 - please don't tell me how it ends, ffs! :doomed:
LOVE James Spader :canny: He's up there with Kevin Spacey for me. Did you ever see him in Boston Legal?
Vam

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:59 pm

lol ya red is the evil alan shaw....
:monkey: :mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest 101 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Love the Blacklist. Love James Spader.

If Red is the evil Alan Shaw, who is Denny Crane?
Guest 101

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:I see theres not enough people on cm for rags to fight with budgie must have pissed off to karaoke so she flies in here to rant away :off head:

and this surprises you, how? :wink: It was only ever going to be a question of 'when' - not 'if'. The woman's a complete joke.

All the shitstorms she creates ALL boil down to one thing (nailed by Stooo, as a matter of fact): It's "foot stamping", plain and simple.

It's all about "we're supposed to be friends, and so it's either me or your Mods". Or "you're supposed to be my friend, and so it's either me or the fake widow"

Etc, etc.... :woteva:
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:I see theres not enough people on cm for rags to fight with budgie must have pissed off to karaoke so she flies in here to rant away :off head:

and this surprises you, how? :wink: It was only ever going to be a question of 'when' - not 'if'. The woman's a complete joke.

All the shitstorms she creates ALL boil down to one thing (nailed by Stooo, as a matter of fact): It's "foot stamping", plain and simple.

It's all about "we're supposed to be friends, and so it's either me or your Mods". Or "you're supposed to be my friend, and so it's either me or the fake widow"

Oh do fuck off, you horrible old hag.

Look at you dragging Stooo into it all again. I've never said that to him, but you're very welcome to him because he's the shittiest friend to ever walk this earth. I'm sure he loves all that sucking up you do.
Raggamuffin

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

Look at you dragging Stooo into it all again. I've never said that to him, but you're very welcome to him because he's the shittiest friend to ever walk this earth. I'm sure he loves all that sucking up you do.

You hate the plain truth, don't you? :gigglesnshit:
Besides, you're the one back here trying to have yet another cringing 'domestic' with him. Call the guy up and do it on the phone, ffs! :roll:
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

Besides, you're the one back here trying to have yet another cringing 'domestic' with him. Call the guy up and do it on the phone, ffs! :roll:

You take this shit way too seriously ...
Raggamuffin

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

You take this shit way too seriously ...

I recommend therapy (seriously). You clearly have "mental health issues".
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Vamonos wrote:
I recommend therapy (seriously). You clearly have "mental health issues".

Is this an accusation that "matters"?

I suspect it's shit which should not be taken way too seriously.
Raggamuffin

Previous

Return to The Archive