BF and CM .Part Deux .

Big Threads

Re: BF and CM .Part Deux .

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
guesty wrote: I've no idea .
But there is no thread on here started by vam with ragamuffin's name in the title .That is the difference .

The difference is that you're a brown-nosing cowardly twat who's clearly up Vam's arse, or you can't read properly. I don't give a shit if she starts a new thread or just spouts her malicious bullshit in other threads.

why did you come back here then to post that??

Because I'm tired of the bullshit on here. That woman is a spiteful, hateful, nasty piece of work.

Ignore her then. Let her rant and spew out hate alone on the hill top instead of feeding her. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The thread I started was nowhere near as bad as the things Vam has said about me.

Its all subjective and yes you are as bad as each other with the gross stuff you post at each other so quit with the poor me I only retaliate crap it doesnt wash :dafinger:

Fuck off, you brown-nosing twat.

Go and lie down in a darkened room you are totally unbalanced and it is not even funny to watch

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The thread I started was nowhere near as bad as the things Vam has said about me.

Its all subjective and yes you are as bad as each other with the gross stuff you post at each other so quit with the poor me I only retaliate crap it doesnt wash :dafinger:

Fuck off, you brown-nosing twat.

Go and lie down in a darkened room you are totally unbalanced and it is not even funny to watch

Fuck off.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
guesty wrote: I've no idea .
But there is no thread on here started by vam with ragamuffin's name in the title .That is the difference .

The difference is that you're a brown-nosing cowardly twat who's clearly up Vam's arse, or you can't read properly. I don't give a shit if she starts a new thread or just spouts her malicious bullshit in other threads.

why did you come back here then to post that??

Because I'm tired of the bullshit on here. That woman is a spiteful, hateful, nasty piece of work.

maybe but she did try. she offered a truce and you ignored it. if she is that nasty and spiteful why dont you just ignore her? at least she is open and not afraid to say anything. looks like things are unravelling for snuffs, im surprised at you. you usually spot stuff luke that from a mile off

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:Raggamuffin

Musing at the Chaos

Date: Mar 16 12:03 PM, 2015
Permalink Reply Quote Printer Friendly

I knew this forum would go downhill eventually with Budgie on board.

And only when something is directed at her that she doesnt like does she suggest cm isnt the classiest of joints
While there has been poison flying around for months there hasnt been a peep out of her the hypocritical cunt
:hand:

:pmsl:

Ah, right...so when people's intimate & private conversations are being published on the open forum - not a problem to Rag
When that Digger weird creature is proven to be continuously lying and lying through her teeth - again, Rag can't see any problem.
When people are being doxed all over the joint - Rag serenely overlooks that, too.

It's ONLY when someone has a bellyful of her sanctimony and nagging, that she complains about the snake pit she's posting on.

LOVE it, you gruesome charlatan! :pmsl: What a pitiful joke you've become. I hope Budgie continues to lay into you. I love it when you can't get your own way - the petulant foot-stamping is hysterical :pmsl:

That's right - I don't give a shit about any of that stuff. Why should I?
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:36 pm

I see theres not enough people on cm for rags to fight with budgie must have pissed off to karaoke so she flies in here to rant away :off head:

Postby Guesty » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't think she has any interest in you. She has been around these forums for years and you are coming across as very angry over something which doesn't affect you. Go for a walk to clear your head.

Oh really? You sure about that? :gigglesnshit:

I don't think she's as interested in you as you are interested in her. You talk about very little else.

On here I see Vam simply posting in threads discussing CM/snuffs/shell in which ragamuffin figures strongly because she is white knighting snuffles . Seems logical enough for someone not in the ragamuffin fan club to gloat a bit .

On CM I see ragamuffin starting a thread last night to batter Vam, despite Vam being unable to post or even view there . Which is hypocritical when just last week she (R) was giving off about Dogs discussing snuffles when snuffles has no right of reply on here (apart from guest posting natch). Seems much less logical . :dunno:

But again , as usual this all boils down to forum loyalties and posters are blinkered regarding what they see .

@ vam . As someone who finds you a likeable character I'd advise you to back off bashing ragamuffin . Really , she refused your offers of truce and clearly has an issue with you which is deeply deeply personal.....too personal for her to ever find posting alongside you acceptable . This will all blow over, old friends will kiss and make up and YOU'LL be buried under a pile of forum shit for ever more .

What an absolute pile of shit.

In your opinion . There are no untruths in that post .
Guesty

Postby FFS » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 pm

TBF to Ragga, she has asked on more than one occasion "why?" and posted that she does not condone private shit posted.
FFS

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:42 pm

FFS wrote:TBF to Ragga, she has asked on more than one occasion "why?" and posted that she does not condone private shit posted.

Thank you.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guesty » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Only because there are only about 6 posters left on CM and even they can't be arsed repeating madvam/drunkvam/buildershagging/two terraces/nodeadhubby/NS over and over and over.
Guesty

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Guesty wrote:

Fuck off, brown noser.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guesty » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guesty wrote:

Fuck off, brown noser.

shan't :snooty:
Guesty

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Guesty wrote:

Only because there are only about 6 posters left on CM and even they can't be arsed repeating madvam/drunkvam/buildershagging/two terraces/nodeadhubby/NS over and over and over.

You're a mind reader?
Raggamuffin

Postby Guesty » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guesty wrote:

You're a mind reader?

No . But I can count .
Guesty

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Guesty wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Guesty wrote:

You're a mind reader?

No . But I can count .

Clearly not.
Raggamuffin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive