Shell - STILL the biggest cunt on forums.

Big Threads

Re: Shell - STILL the biggest cunt on forums.

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:13 am

Annie Lingus wrote:
Minjela wrote:Oh, I see. I was wondering why one of my posts on CM hadn't been approved but now it all makes sense.

Someone called me Mr Flip Flop and I asked if they were glittery. It still hasn't gone through. I didn't realise it was all about Snuffler today. :gigglesnshit:

Yup. it always helps to have ya tongue up the admin's anus, if ya wants a bit of speshul protection from such comments.

Right Snufflec!nt? :cuppaT:

Are you cunning at all? :leer:

:gigglesnshit:
measurer

Re: Sunny and Trapper John's Football Thread Part Sixteen.

Postby Vicky » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 pm

By the way...

I hope that Juventus fan i was talking about this morning...doesn't drop dead outside the stadium.

It could happen you know...exhaustion or some such thing.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Of course...Charlie Adam is back in the Scotland squad tonight...Big Chaz hasn't played for Scotland since last year.

That was some goal Charlie scored against Chelsea Image

TJ hates Charlie Adam and all because Chaz had the check to sort out that wee nyaff...Alexis Sanchez during a Stoke v Arsenal game.

I mean Sanchez had been niggling Charlie for the full ninety minutes. Image

Anyway...Charlie Adam said that even though that was a good goal...scoring for Scotland would mean a lot more too him.

Come on Scotland!!! Image
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:44 am

Neymar reckons the key behind Barcelona's success is his friendship on and off the park with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.

Nicknamed "The Trident" in Spain...they've scored more than a 120 goals between them...this season.

Lionel did go through a little blip earlier in the season when Luis Enrique seemed to be annoying him...and Luis Suarez did take a little while to settle in at Barcelona...but they've sorted that now and are without doubt...the best forward line in decades. Image
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:14 am

Some other football news this morning...

Man City have made official contact with Liverpool about signing Raheem Sterling.

Liverpool have made it clear...that under no circumstances will they will allow Sterling to join another team in the EPL...so it makes you wonder why certain teams keep trying to sign him.

Arsenal have had a £29.4 million bid for Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain rejected...Napoli are holding out for a fee of £36.4 million.

Robin Van Persie has agreed a £10 million pound move to Lazio.

Radamel Falcao want's to sign for Chelsea...because he want's to remain in England.

Chelsea will grudgingly let Petr Chez join another English club...with Arsenal and Man Utd set to fight over him.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:42 am

Man City Striker John Guidetti who spend last season at Celtic on-loan has sparked interest among three Premiership teams.

The wee twat has been throwing his toys out of his pram after his season with Celtic and has been having a parting pop at Ronny Deila.

I agree with what Ronny Deila did with Guidetti...after Guidetti made it clear he was leaving Celtic at the end of the season.

Anyway...Guidetti is a knob and during his time in Scotland he was in trouble for singing sectarian songs.

Whoever signs him..will regret it.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:28 am

Victoria wrote:By the way...

I hope that Juventus fan i was talking about this morning...doesn't drop dead outside the stadium.

It could happen you know...exhaustion or some such thing.

Panic over...he's arrived safe and sound.

Just one thing..though!!!

If he was allowed to use a bike and a car...he didn't walk 683 miles did he?
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:30 am

Wouldn't it be most amusing if Ireland won tomorrow? Image
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:32 am

That's if the England fans behave and there's no rioting..causing the game to be abandoned again.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:46 am

TJ seems to have scampered.

I know where he's gone, he's away to buy a new television for tonight's Champions League Final. :wubbers:

Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Victoria wrote:Some other football news this morning...

1. Man City have made official contact with Liverpool about signing Raheem Sterling.

Liverpool have made it clear...that under no circumstances will they will allow Sterling to join another team in the EPL...so it makes you wonder why certain teams keep trying to sign him.

2. Arsenal have had a £29.4 million bid for Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain rejected...Napoli are holding out for a fee of £36.4 million.

3. Robin Van Persie has agreed a £10 million pound move to Lazio.

4. Radamel Falcao want's to sign for Chelsea...because he want's to remain in England.

5. Chelsea will grudgingly let Petr Chez join another English club...with Arsenal and Man Utd set to fight over him.

1. Mind games. All it means is Liverpool are telling Man City, their owners will need to dip deep into their petro wallets for Sterling. They will sell Sterling to whoever offers the most money, doesn't matter what league they are in.

2. I doubt Arsenal will increase that offer. Two seasons ago they might have when Arsenal first tried to sign him. Since he decided to join Napoli instead, his value in our eyes has taken a tumble - he is Napoli's no1 striker and notched up just 18 goals in Serie A.

Our current equivalent to Higuain, Oliver Giroud, notched up 14 goals in the Premier League and was out injured for over a third of the season.

3. Van Persie is desperately looking for a last hurrah, he'll go anywhere for the money - that's if anyone is prepared to take on a player who decides himself whether he is fit enough or not, to play.

4. He want's to sign for Chelsea because he failed at Man Utd, City are not interested and Chelsea are the only club left who can afford to waste their money on his £265,000 a week wages.

5. There is no 'fight' over Petr Cech - if he leaves Chelsea he's coming to Arsenal.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:08 pm

Victoria wrote:Wouldn't it be most amusing if Ireland won tomorrow? Image

Not only would it be amusing it would be a veritable miracle.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Transfer Circus:

Now we know why Manchester United publicly announced earlier in the week that they were no longer interested in Southampton's budding star defender, Nathaniel Clyne.

It appears that short of dotting the i's and crossing the t's they have already done a deal to sign disgruntled Barcelona defender Dani Alves.

I expect an announcement to be made sometime soon after Barcelona's final against Juventus tonight.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:Some other football news this morning...

1. Man City have made official contact with Liverpool about signing Raheem Sterling.

2. Arsenal have had a £29.4 million bid for Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain rejected...Napoli are holding out for a fee of £36.4 million.

3. Robin Van Persie has agreed a £10 million pound move to Lazio.

4. Radamel Falcao want's to sign for Chelsea...because he want's to remain in England.

5. Chelsea will grudgingly let Petr Chez join another English club...with Arsenal and Man Utd set to fight over him.

1. Mind games. All it means is Liverpool are telling Man City, their owners will need to dip deep into their petro wallets for Sterling. They will sell Sterling to whoever offers the most money, doesn't matter what league they are in.

2. I doubt Arsenal will increase that offer. Two seasons ago they might have when Arsenal first tried to sign him. Since he decided to join Napoli instead, his value in our eyes has taken a tumble - he is Napoli's no1 striker and notched up just 18 goals in Serie A.

Our current equivalent to Higuain, Oliver Giroud, notched up 14 goals in the Premier League and was out injured for over a third of the season.

3. Van Persie is desperately looking for a last hurrah, he'll go anywhere for the money - that's if anyone is prepared to take on a player who decides himself whether he is fit enough or not, to play.

4. He want's to sign for Chelsea because he failed at Man Utd, City are not interested and Chelsea are the only club left who can afford to waste their money on his £265,000 a week wages.

5. There is no 'fight' over Petr Cech - if he leaves Chelsea he's coming to Arsenal.

To be honest...i don't know much about the transfer situation in England...i just read the football gossip each morning and posts some of whats been said here.

I find it interesting...because hardly anything ever happens in Scotland in the transfer market.

As Ronny Deila pointed out (That's the Celtic manager by the way) the big names don't want to come here...because of the lack of competition and in the past when he's tried to sign big names...they've laughed at him...when he's told them what their wages would be.
Vicky

Previous

Return to The Archive