Shell - STILL the biggest cunt on forums.

Big Threads

Shell - STILL the biggest cunt on forums.

Postby Matty » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:34 am

Well five years since the last thread, and nothing has changed in Shelley land. :shake head:
Matty

Re: Shell - STILL the biggest cunt on forums.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:58 am

by BUDGIE » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:33 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's deleted almost all references and sections to Stooo and Fenella. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Deleted or just hidden them?

Probably the latter - she wouldn't let a good vitriol session go to waste. But then again, to change forum permissions requires a bit of nous, something that beaky hasn't been showing us recently...

Dunno what you think about this idea Stoo, but if I was you I'd give that post by Bumble a few pages back a locked "sticky" thread of its own, just so people can see what the mentality of that fucking witch Shelley is like at a glance. If that doesn't prove she's a MEGA-CUNT for all to see, nothing will. She could have been the death of Bumble - I hope Shelley rots in pain for the rest of her days. All because of pissy forums!

Why do I call her Shelley instead of Shell? I refuse to call her by her screen name, that implies I hate her online persona, not the person behind it who has caused so much misery to so many people.

I agree Budgie :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Bill Murray » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:15 am

Only five years huh? Time sure flies. :mrgreen: Shell won't ever change, the two-faced spotted shit-stirring anteater won't and can't change its spots. There's more chance of her changing her knickers first. :pukeup: Happy groundhog day folks. :pmsl:
Bill Murray

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:15 am

Most of the whine cellar has been deleted maybe this is an attempt at another reinvention
Most of the members have deleted themself maybe they saw sense and escaped the toxic waste effluent before they were consumed

Postby Tilly » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:23 am

From what ive seen and I dont know the victims this time around, budgie is every bit as mad as her now. shame
Tilly

Postby action » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:34 am

yes shell still is the biggest cunt nothing new there, people stop posting to her she feeds of this, the more you respond the more whispers, pm's she will put up :woteva:
action

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:50 am

Guest wrote:

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's deleted almost all references and sections to Stooo and Fenella. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Probably the latter - she wouldn't let a good vitriol session go to waste. But then again, to change forum permissions requires a bit of nous, something that beaky hasn't been showing us recently...

Dunno what you think about this idea Stoo, but if I was you I'd give that post by Bumble a few pages back a locked "sticky" thread of its own, just so people can see what the mentality of that fucking witch Shelley is like at a glance. If that doesn't prove she's a MEGA-CUNT for all to see, nothing will. She could have been the death of Bumble - I hope Shelley rots in pain for the rest of her days. All because of pissy forums!

Why do I call her Shelley instead of Shell? I refuse to call her by her screen name, that implies I hate her online persona, not the person behind it who has caused so much misery to so many people.

What did she do to Bumble? :dunno:

Postby passfe » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:57 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

What did she do to Bumble? :dunno:

when shell gets her claws into something she goes on a rampage! mainly her jealousy for female posters like she has for fluffy now, and posters leaving CM for emaul she is angry :ooer: . i hope whoever can find exactly how she treated bumble, she was disgusting, bumble was a lovely poster, shell is a nutjob.
passfe

Postby corky » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:19 am

from what i can recall of Bumble, she began chatting to a poster named paul? who was having an online fling with shell, paul soon realised shell is a bitch and decided to cool things of, this only added to shells tirade of abuse on bumble, she couldn't understand how paul could turn his back on her & become friends with bumble, salem witch hunt all over sol!! her jealousy held no bounds she went for both of them :canny:
corky

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:23 am

corky wrote:from what i can recall of Bumble, she began chatting to a poster named paul? who was having an online fling with shell, paul soon realised shell is a bitch and decided to cool things of, this only added to shells tirade of abuse on bumble, she couldn't understand how paul could turn his back on her & become friends with bumble, salem witch hunt all over sol!! her jealousy held no bounds she went for both of them :canny:

Another one? :yikes:

Postby votes » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:35 am

Re: SHELL.....SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST C*UNT ON FORUMS
Postby bumble » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Nitika wrote:
I think you should back off Guest talking to bumbles like that. Those that witnessed what happened to her through Shell know exactly what she means. We haven't forgotten either, which is why she is despised so much :shake head:

I'll need to ask Bumble what happened...

who's this Paul geezer? One of Shelley's old fuck buddies? The old bike's been putting it about a bit aint she?

Fanny like a fucking bucket.

hello bella an' cruiser :Hiya: XX

it all started when i was in HDU (high dependency unit) in kings hospital, i stupidly told paul what hospital i was gonna be at, an' he literally hounded the hospital with phone calls, i wasn't even awake :brickwall: when i woke an' put on a ward he called my mobile upto 70 times one day, i had to put it on silent so i could still talk to my kids, even then i kept missin' their calls!!

an' he wondered why i didn't want nothin' more to do with him :pointlaugh: thats when shell poked her friggin' great nose in, paul gave her my home address, they were BOTH threatnin' to ''pay'' me a vist when any of them came to england, an' all the rest was on sol in emails an' on my mobile, they hounded me, an' even upset my kids!! when they were tryin' to come to terms with me stuck in a wheelchair!! (i'm not now thankfully) :choc:

they only left me when ppl on sol started stickin' up for me, aww XX

here is a little gem, one of many now Budgie has his tongue lodged up shells cunt! peas in a pod

linky poo :

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=436&hilit=biggest+cunt+forumland&start=840
votes

Postby Tilly » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:42 am

corky wrote:from what i can recall of Bumble, she began chatting to a poster named paul? who was having an online fling with shell, paul soon realised shell is a bitch and decided to cool things of, this only added to shells tirade of abuse on bumble, she couldn't understand how paul could turn his back on her & become friends with bumble, salem witch hunt all over sol!! her jealousy held no bounds she went for both of them :canny:

Another one?!!! The woman was/is a slut, always on the lookout for dick.

That she is now over on her new forum (cesspit) moralising is the funniest thing I've ever read, she would go after anyone, single, young, married whatever,in the hope they could pay some of her 'costs' I remember Shelly, I have a long memory and you are getting all you deserve.
Tilly

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:57 am

Tilly wrote:

That she is now over on her new forum (cesspit) moralising is the funniest thing I've ever read, she would go after anyone, single, young, married whatever,in the hope they could pay some of her 'costs' I remember Shelly, I have a long memory and you are getting all you deserve.

What is she getting? Looks to me like she's holding all the cards right now. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:57 am

Tilly wrote:

She sounds like a right ol whore over the years i thought she was missing a few buttons when she posted that picture a few weeks ago of her hisband holding up a verification sign before he flew to uk now I don't know if he is her husband or just some fuck off the internet tut tut tut not as pure as the driven snow as she is trying to make out is she

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:02 pm

The language in this thread. :thud:
Snuffleupagus

Next

Return to The Archive