Shell - STILL the biggest cunt on forums.

Big Threads

Re: Shell - STILL the biggest cunt on forums.

Postby Germaine Greer » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:04 pm

measurer wrote:Well, I did say it was male, does that include Snuffypoos? :whistle:

snuffypoos is female? Her mouthwash ain't making it.
Germaine Greer

Postby Vam » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Bravo wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Yes, there is NO excuse for what she did.

Oh and Snuffsthrunose? Perhaps you beter read my posts better - she did what was asked so therefore my OH is letting it drop, or do you REALLY not want her to re-enter GB? It's easily done and you wouldn't even need to go to police,so why have you got it in for Shell and want me to stop her getting over here to see her OH??

U must be BUTTHURT seeing ur banned for life!!! :pmsl:

Well done.

This is something that has needed to be done for a long long time :cuppaT:

Hear hear!

I thought she had only been bopped for a week. Has she been upgraded?
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Bravo wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Yes, there is NO excuse for what she did.

Oh and Snuffsthrunose? Perhaps you beter read my posts better - she did what was asked so therefore my OH is letting it drop, or do you REALLY not want her to re-enter GB? It's easily done and you wouldn't even need to go to police,so why have you got it in for Shell and want me to stop her getting over here to see her OH??

U must be BUTTHURT seeing ur banned for life!!! :pmsl:

Well done.

This is something that has needed to be done for a long long time :cuppaT:

Hear hear!

I thought she had only been bopped for a week. Has she been upgraded?

to a first class bop?

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Yes, it's obvious to anyone with eyes that she doesn't want to be here, ( except to troll), as she sits over there running this forum down - the forum that doesn't post her address, name or emails. Go figure...
measurer

Postby Vam » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:56 pm

I'm still laughing at her trying to pass off the BF visitor/member stats as being CM visitor/member stats :mrgreen: What a clown.

I doubt a perma will completely stop her from posting here, though.
Vam

Postby Banshee » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:12 pm

:mrgreen: :cheers: :twirl:
Banshee

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Vamonos wrote:I'm still laughing at her trying to pass off the BF visitor/member stats as being CM visitor/member stats :mrgreen: What a clown.

I doubt a perma will completely stop her from posting here, though.

That was a belter! Like anyone who is a member don't know what the lay out looks like. And there is no "hidden" members. Lying little mare :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:29 pm

measurer wrote:Yes, it's obvious to anyone with eyes that she doesn't want to be here, ( except to troll), as she sits over there running this forum down - the forum that doesn't post her address, name or emails. Go figure...

looks like shes well settled in. she is at the bitching mode, openly, she was a snide here.

Postby Gabby » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:36 pm

Is Snuffs perma banned then?......... she's gonna be well fucked off when Ragga decides to return again then.... and she can't! :whistle:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:42 pm

What's the craic with SnideSnuff calling Mes's husband her 'husband' ? What's the inverted commas about ?

Postby C. M. Ray Porter » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:46 pm

Snufflebanned says

The stats I posted were of Dogs, to demonstrate that it wasn't exactly buzzing on there either. Feckin' idots.

Idots? REALLY?

Errrrm..... :whistle:

Fucking cretinous old slagbag that she is! As Stoooey would say "Nothing of value was lost". :yess:

:pmsl:
C. M. Ray Porter

Postby CryBabyBunting » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:49 pm

"Is Snuffs perma banned then?......... she's gonna be well fucked off when Ragga decides to return again then.... and she can't!"

Who says I'll be returning? I asked Holly to permaban me too, so quit your shit stirring Poca.

As for Snuffs, well she's better off not posting on a forum where they allowed such a foul thing to be said about her, and threatened to ban anyone who objected to it.

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
CryBabyBunting

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:17 pm

Poca wrote:Is Snuffs perma banned then?......... she's gonna be well fucked off when Ragga decides to return again then.... and she can't! :whistle:

They'll be back. Both of them. Raggamuffin is probably in the middle of a great big huff. She's taken her ball home and is sitting in her bedroom all puffed up with indignation at being treated the same as everyone else.
Cleopatra

Postby Minjela » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Oh, I see. I was wondering why one of my posts on CM hadn't been approved but now it all makes sense.

Someone called me Mr Flip Flop and I asked if they were glittery. It still hasn't gone through. I didn't realise it was all about Snuffler today. :gigglesnshit:
Minjela

Postby Annie Lingus » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:26 pm

Minjela wrote:Oh, I see. I was wondering why one of my posts on CM hadn't been approved but now it all makes sense.

Someone called me Mr Flip Flop and I asked if they were glittery. It still hasn't gone through. I didn't realise it was all about Snuffler today. :gigglesnshit:

Yup. it always helps to have ya tongue up the admin's anus, if ya wants a bit of speshul protection from such comments.

Right Snufflec!nt? :cuppaT:
Annie Lingus

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive