Random Stuff Part Eleven.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Eleven.

Postby capercaillie » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:10 pm

random wrote:
capercaillie wrote:
Ninj wrote:I think one has to face facts.

I'm really not scared at all. It's challenging and saddening to have your life change overnight, but from day one I've been surprised by how blasé I've been about it.

I dunno whether that's self preservation and I guess time will tell, but I'm certainly not ashamed of / embarrassed by what's happened, nor will I allow anyone to make me feel that way, despite the attempted ridicule from several parties.

I'm proud of how I look - I have no reason not to be, and I'm not about to hide myself away because either someone finds my appearance objectionable or because only the fit and healthy are supposed to post on forums.

You are in my thoughts Ninj. Post whatever the hell you like, the truth is the truth.

Being ill does not give you exclusivity to the truth, although it might make you look at things in a different way.

I meant the truth about his illness,his treatment,about reality. About actual truth.
capercaillie

Postby random » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:37 pm

capercaillie wrote:
random wrote:
capercaillie wrote:
Ninj wrote:I think one has to face facts.

I'm really not scared at all. It's challenging and saddening to have your life change overnight, but from day one I've been surprised by how blasé I've been about it.

I dunno whether that's self preservation and I guess time will tell, but I'm certainly not ashamed of / embarrassed by what's happened, nor will I allow anyone to make me feel that way, despite the attempted ridicule from several parties.

I'm proud of how I look - I have no reason not to be, and I'm not about to hide myself away because either someone finds my appearance objectionable or because only the fit and healthy are supposed to post on forums.

You are in my thoughts Ninj. Post whatever the hell you like, the truth is the truth.

Being ill does not give you exclusivity to the truth, although it might make you look at things in a different way.

I meant the truth about his illness,his treatment,about reality. About actual truth.

ok...
random

Postby Ninj » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:53 am

random wrote:
Ninj wrote:
random wrote:
Ninj wrote:
Dimples wrote:What I'd like to know is why there are some people who think they have the right to tell Clefty how to feel and how to "behave" in relation to his condition.

This is his set of circumstances, his illness and his life and - as long as he isn't harming anyone else - he can deal with it in any way he pleases.

Well, quite. I can plug myself into the mains if I want. :pmsl:

I imagined someone with frizzed up hair and their finger in a plug socket after you called me a slag yesterday.

Weird..

Oh right. I think you picked that up wrong, dear. Perhaps go back and have another read.

Nice dodge though, using several different guest names. :smilin:

I'm out btw - this is just freaky now.

: The desire to be right.
Postby Ninj » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Yes. I'm clearly obsessed, you slag. Go cry about it on slag central.

Yeah look whose talking 'ninj' with several different 'names'

No dodge just username suited the thread.

And I might even use another one tomorrow.

Try using "Slag" then, although "The desire to be right" who I actually called a slag (not "Random") does suit you to a tee. Thereagain "Random" does too, curiously.

Oh and one can quote on here btw. You don't have to do a line of asterisks like on that modwest site. :gigglesnshit:
Ninj

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:40 am

What do you see?

A black and white image or one with colour?

A famous optical illusion, known as the "Fechner effect" can make you see flashes of colour that aren't there.

Spoiler: show

I've put the image in a spoiler, because people who have epilepsy or those who are sensitive to flashing lights, are advised not to watch it.

I can only see black and white.

Vicky

Postby jra » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:10 am

Victoria wrote:What do you see?

A famous optical illusion, known as the "Fechner effect" can make you see flashes of colour that aren't there.

I've put the image in a spoiler, because people who have epilepsy or those who are sensitive to flashing lights, are advised not to watch it.

I see grey, black and white.

The main rectangle goes between white and black. The banana is grey.
jra

Postby Vicky » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:52 am

jra wrote:
Victoria wrote:What do you see?

I see grey, black and white.

The main rectangle goes between white and black. The banana is grey.

That's what i see as well.

It will be interesting to see if anyone, sees any colour in it.
Vicky

Postby jra » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:19 am

I think it's the first time in my life I've seen an advert break that wasn't an advert break. On Cheers UK Gold +1 just now.

Anyway, you shouldn't have to watch adverts if you pay for a subscription service like the BBC, but Sky think it's OK. UK Gold should be FTA anyway, as it mostly shows former BBC programmes which I have paid my licence fee for.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:38 am

Trapper John wrote:That's something you don't often see - a birthday thread being locked. :roll:

Well, old psycho birdbrain couldn't allow someone else's birthday thread to be all about THEM could she? :roll:

Postby Dimples » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:03 pm

:gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Dimples wrote:

:gigglesnshit:

:pmsl:
How on earth did you find that little gem?

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dimples » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:29 pm

It's funny and rather sweet, isn't it? One of my friends posted it on Facebook earlier. :awesome:
Dimples

Postby karma » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Watching kasabian, that Sergio guy is hot :drool:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:30 pm

Edwina Curry on five live paper review. :slap:

:shake head:

Previous

Return to The Archive