Sunny and Trapper John's Football Thread Part Fifteen.

Big Threads

Sunny and Trapper John's Football Thread Part Fifteen.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Anyway, lesson learned Arsenal will travel to Monaco and score as many goals as it takes to win and progress.

We've travelled to far more daunting places and played far better teams, like Bayern Munich in the last two seasons, who have held on to their place by their fingernails as Arsenal rolled over them - and they have been supposedly one of, if not the best teams in Europe in recent seasons.

I can see us getting the three goals necessary and maybe one or two for luck, teams like Monaco will play the game of their lives every now and again, we see it all the time, thing is they very rarely repeat it in living memory. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Sunny's Football Thread Part Fourteen.

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Trapper John wrote:Anyway, lesson learned Arsenal will travel to Monaco and score as many goals as it takes to win and progress.

We've travelled to far more daunting places and played far better teams, like Bayern Munich in the last two seasons, who have held on to their place by their fingernails as Arsenal rolled over them - and they have been supposedly one of, if not the best teams in Europe in recent seasons.

I can see us getting the three goals necessary and maybe one or two for luck, teams like Monaco will play the game of their lives every now and again, we see it all the time, thing is they very rarely repeat it in living memory. :thumbsup:

hahahahahahahaa you still think u are gonna get to the end hey? :pmsl:

And Vicky we are nearly part 15.... :leer:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:37 pm

These threads get up to 100 pages quickly.

I'm not going to post in the next one and see how long it takes without my input.
Vicky

Postby Kat » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 pm

just realised that too sunny x oh lucky pjs out if i can find em . have a good one anyway :thumbsup:
Kat

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Kat wrote:just realised that too sunny x oh lucky pjs out if i can find em . have a good one anyway :thumbsup:

Yes kat find them!!!! :canny: :wubwub:
Sunny

Postby Kat » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Victoria wrote:These threads get up to 100 pages quickly.

I'm not going to post in the next one and see how long it takes without my input.
you gotta be kidding you and tj are comedy gold here :thumbsup:
Kat

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:39 pm

NO!!! u have to, or it will never move on from part 15..... :bawlin: or it will take a year or so. :pmsl:

I need u here Vicky, so we can slag arsenal off together if someone gets cocky!!! :wink:
Last edited by Sunny on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Kat wrote:

you gotta be kidding you and tj are comedy gold here :thumbsup:

:laughing:
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Sunny wrote:

NO!!! u have to, or it will never move on from part 15..... :bawlin: or it will take a year or so. :pmsl:

I need u here Vicky, so we can slag arsenal off together if someone gets cocky!!! :wink:

Yeah but imagine, a thread filled with quality posts and not just the ramblings of a bitter Scot.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:48 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Yeah but I wont cope without Victoria here

Its ok mate, I think she was joking, and now u said that she wont stay away....aaaw how sweet of ya TJ . :wubbers:
Sunny

Postby Vicky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Yeah but imagine, a thread filled with quality posts and not just the ramblings of a bitter Scot.

Okay i'll stop posting altogether and then you won't have to read this "bitter Scot" anymore. :dafinger:
Vicky

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Okay i'll stop posting altogether and then you won't have to read this "bitter Scot" anymore. :dafinger:

Hey Vicky this should give u a smile....
http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9 ... le-arsenal
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Oh and seeing that above post of mine made me realise 3 or 4 of monaco's best players weren't even playing..... :kinell:
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Sunny wrote:Oh and seeing that above post of mine made me realise 3 or 4 of monaco's best players weren't even playing..... :kinell:

Only a couple were injured so it makes you wonder why they didn't play the ones that weren't - maybe because they aren't their best players - I mean do you know the best Monaco players? .... in fact does anyone apart from Monaco? ..... it's all just bollocks.

BTW - Is Flora McDonald gonna start part 15 or are you going to? - I can't because when I tried it before, she hit the fucking roof saying she or another mod are the only ones allowed to continue threads - despite the fact that any tom dick or harry, even guests do it and no-one bats an eyelid.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:35 pm

A spirited and brave 2-0 away victory for Arsenal but ultimately they fall short at the first hurdle of the knockout stages.

Sound familiar?
Dean

Next

Return to The Archive