Shell - STILL The Biggest Cunt On Forums. Part Two.

Big Threads

Re: Shell - STILL The Biggest Cunt On Forums. Part Two.

Postby measurer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:Holly took it off.

Oh, the one to the website? I approved that one.

Could you even treat Snuffs any worse?

Are you blind or illiterate? No one is treating her badly. Now this thread has went O.T., so don't bother replying, as it won't be posted.
measurer

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:Holly took it off.

Oh, the one to the website? I approved that one.

Could you even treat Snuffs any worse?

She's done nothing wrong apart from being a bit of a cow on the internet at times. This Blondie person that you are weirdly stalking may well be totally innocent, you are targeting people who are potentially staring death in the face. If you want to stalk and harass people purely on your own strange obsessions then take it to a turdhole like BF.

Strange person :off head:

Now try to stop bumping the subject dear... :again?:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Send it by email or post, guest posted bullshit doesn't mean a lot :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Are there really any mates on forums? Maybe that's the problem? Mates change so frequently I can't keep up.

Yes, I can sense your consternation. It's not the first time you've mentioned how perplexed you are, whilst simultaneously seeming insufferably patronising towards others. Yet, I'm sure I've seen passing references to your own ...indiscretions?... with a certain cyber gentleman. I could be wrong, of course :dunno:

But all that is by the by... how about this for a novel concept: simply avoid reading, or contributing to, what are arguably just 2 or 3 contentious threads in the Arms. That way, your delicate sensibilities are likely to remain unaffected :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby Dimples » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:17 pm

:ooer:
Dimples

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:33 pm

I shouldn't I know , but :haha:

Postby Vam » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Dimples wrote::ooer:

I'm bad. I know it :oops: Just get a little tired of the 'holier than thou' attitude sometimes, is all.

I mean: How hard can it be? If contentious threads perplex/irritate/bore people so goddamn much - just avoid and scroll past...
non? :dunno:
Vam

Postby measurer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Vamonos wrote:

I'm bad. I know it :oops: Just get a little tired of the 'holier than thou' attitude sometimes, is all.

I mean: How hard can it be? If contentious threads perplex/irritate/bore people so goddamn much - just avoid and scroll past...

True - the thread title should be enough!!!

And yes, you still are S-Hell! :dafinger:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Indeed! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:46 pm

measurer wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: ...and after I posted some tracks guaranteed to get you on your feet and shake your bahookie?! That's the thanks I get! :snooty:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:47 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Are there really any mates on forums? Maybe that's the problem? Mates change so frequently I can't keep up.

Yes, I can sense your consternation. It's not the first time you've mentioned how perplexed you are, whilst simultaneously seeming insufferably patronising towards others. Yet, I'm sure I've seen passing references to your own ...indiscretions?... with a certain cyber gentleman. I could be wrong, of course :dunno:

But all that is by the by... how about this for a novel concept: simply avoid reading, or contributing to, what are arguably just 2 or 3 contentious threads in the Arms. That way, your delicate sensibilities are likely to remain unaffected :Wiiiine!:

Kin 'ell, are you now reduced to trolling yourself? :shake head:

Postby Vam » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Vamonos wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Kin 'ell, are you now reduced to trolling yourself? :shake head:

What the hell are you on about? :roll: Actually, please don't bother replying. Unless you have a burning need to, of course...
Vam

Postby goodgrief » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Vamonos wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

It was a perfectly reasonable comment, I am perplexed by your vitriol and dislike the sneaky jibe about personal stuff. I find the poster thoughtful,not patronising. Also has every right to comment on threads as have you as have I.
goodgrief

Postby measurer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Vamonos wrote:
measurer wrote:
Vamonos wrote:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: ...and after I posted some tracks guaranteed to get you on your feet and shake your bahookie?! That's the thanks I get! :snooty:

Have you changed your name by deed poll then? :gigglesnshit:

PS: Singing at the top of my lungs to Shake it out - Florence and the Machine!!! :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny:
measurer

Postby Vam » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:13 pm

goodgrief wrote:
It was a perfectly reasonable comment, I am perplexed by your vitriol and dislike the sneaky jibe about personal stuff. I find the poster thoughtful,not patronising. Also has every right to comment on threads as have you as have I.

Absolutely! Everyone has a right to comment. I commented on a comment which, incidentally, is not the first of its kind from Lady M. I like her as a member, btw, and I do enjoy most of her posts. I'm just not keen on what I sometimes perceive to be her derision of people who choose to contribute to a certain type of thread.

Each to their own, etc...
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive