BF and CM .Part Trois.

Big Threads

Re: BF and CM .Part Trois.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:44 pm

dis wrote:Oh my! I looked :shame: sad shit is actually proud of his 'achievements' YOU walked into MY trap, dontcha see? Just because I rose to it, doesn't' mean I didn't know exactly what would happen the minute you spied me. You dumbassed shit.

At least he's not big headed and arrogant....

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Clefty wrote:
Guest wrote:He's seems to get very turned on when he's talking about the police. He wants to inform this other bloke in Surrey with the same name with him about the doxing. Hilarious when he was the one who doxed him. He's very angry people aren't targeting this bloke. So he keeps going on about him.

He did exactly the same thing to some poor bloke on DS who had got the better of him. He pretended to be him and posted his details online. He goes around in circles because he lacks any imagination and is mentally challenged. :pmsl:

Tbh I think that's why details for Purr have suddenly appeared on there (the review site) when he seems to have had little involvement in recent events.

Most likely a kill several birds with one stone / cause as much collateral damage as possible aapproach from Dox. After all, he's never forgiven Purr for causing him to flee from Bitchfest all that time ago....

The cuckoo in the nest.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ninj » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Stooo wrote:The cuckoo in the nest.

Which is precisely why I walked away from retarded.
Ninj

Postby dis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Guest wrote:
dis wrote:Oh my! I looked :shame: sad shit is actually proud of his 'achievements' YOU walked into MY trap, dontcha see? Just because I rose to it, doesn't' mean I didn't know exactly what would happen the minute you spied me. You dumbassed shit.

oh..did you mean I was big headed and arrogant?
:mrgreen:

Ooh cringe...Stooo, delete my last post. :oops:
dis

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:01 am

Guest wrote:
Manic depressive wrote:BF is now Clive's personal blog. He's pretty manic at the moment. All this doxing obviously excites him. The futility of it all will hit hard.

He's not a doxer, he's a stalker. Particularly a stalker of women who he harasses to the point of having to end their online presence. He doesn't reveal stuff he happens across or what people tell him in confidence, he actively searches for people, I think MG has enough grounds to report fears for her safety, and using her real name not a forum moniker. Tie it up with Faithy's complaint and his online antics and with any luck, the cunt will collapse like the puff and wind he really is when confronted with reality. :yess: .

And let's not forget his propensity - declared himself - for young girls. Very worrying....

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:11 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Manic depressive wrote:BF is now Clive's personal blog. He's pretty manic at the moment. All this doxing obviously excites him. The futility of it all will hit hard.

He's not a doxer, he's a stalker. Particularly a stalker of women who he harasses to the point of having to end their online presence. He doesn't reveal stuff he happens across or what people tell him in confidence, he actively searches for people, I think MG has enough grounds to report fears for her safety, and using her real name not a forum moniker. Tie it up with Faithy's complaint and his online antics and with any luck, the cunt will collapse like the puff and wind he really is when confronted with reality. :yess: .

And let's not forget his propensity - declared himself - for young girls. Very worrying....

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:57 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it's this confession that he regrets sharing the most. And the one which is most likely to come back to haunt him........

Postby Vicky » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:55 am

That's you activated dis, you can log in anytime. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vam » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:44 am

We can all be sure of one thing: CliveLips is lapping up every single word being written about him here.
It's all just giving him even more reason spout his endless BS :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Clive app » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 am

Vamonos wrote:We can all be sure of one thing: CliveLips is lapping up every single word being written about him here.

He's like a soundboard. You know one of those apps that contain a handful of phrases that you can press and repeat the phrases over an over.

"I'm so clever, they fell into my trap. "
"they're absolutely fuming "
" I want the police involved"
"she's fake and probably Pet"

And his stupidest :

"if I openly admit to liking underage girls then nobody can say anything"

That hasn't quite worked out, has it nonce? :wurms:
Clive app

Postby Vam » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:39 am

Clive app wrote:
Vamonos wrote:We can all be sure of one thing: CliveLips is lapping up every single word being written about him here.

He's like a soundboard. You know one of those apps that contain a handful of phrases that you can press and repeat the phrases over an over.

And his stupidest :

You forgot: "I'm Box Office!" :wink:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:59 am

dis wrote:
Guest wrote:

oh..did you mean I was big headed and arrogant?
:mrgreen:

Ooh cringe...Stooo, delete my last post. :oops:

I meant the well-rounded, self-deprecating individual known as Clive :drool: who tends to shun the limelight at all costs.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:53 am

Clive app wrote:

And his stupidest :

Just like Rain Man.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:00 pm

And you just did exactly what he wants by posting about him here, you dumb cunt :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Edna is giving Fluffy a lesson in forum life. Fluffy trying to re-write history and all the bitching the Emaul lot did when they were on CM and Ednas not having it.

Not really an Edna fan but she's right on this occasion, and Fluffys coming out of is like she crawled into Vassagos arse and took up living there. :doomed:

Previous

Return to The Archive