BF and CM .Part Trois.

Big Threads

Re: BF and CM .Part Trois.

Postby Vicky » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:07 pm

dis wrote:
Victoria wrote:
dis wrote:
Victoria wrote:
nerik wrote:That doxy..everyone of their posts is like 'look at me, look at me..no, I mean it.. LOOK AT ME right this instant :grrrrr: ' Goon

Whoever he is (or maybe she) and whatever they look like, or do for a living (or not) I bet they lie awake at night (for when they are not attention seeking on forums) feeling like a right arse. They irritate the life out of me...and it's not irritated in a good way it's like being stuck beside someone on a bus who smells and is picking their nose and eating it sort of irritated.

:attentionwhore:

That's what he strives for day in day out.

Hey Victoria :smilin: How are you? (that post was me, I put the capcha thing in, instead of 'dis'

I ken, it's a bit on the peculiar side innit? What's probably more peculiar is now I've typed that I imagine doxy to look like John McCririk. :pukeup:

It's probably time to take myself off for a bit again :mrgreen:

Hi Dis, aye i'm doing fine i hope you're doing okay?

Dox probably does look like John McCririk, he's probably got the same disgusting habits as that old git as well. :ooer:

Aye Victoria, I am fine. Well, apart from the Hibs score :bawlin:

I am so glad you didn't post a photo of him in his big white pants, I don't think I could have coped with that :ooer:

Sorry for the guest posting. I can't log in anymore but that's probably for the best. :smilin:

Oh no not the Big Brother stuff, he was revolting in that show. :ooer:

Aye 1-0 to Falkirk, it looks like your lads are going out.
Vicky

Postby dis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:33 pm

Woo hoo..my own thread. He's noticed me :wubwub:

Bit rich you calling someone snide innit? Anyway, dunno what was snide about what I said, it wasn't particularly charming but it wasn't snide. Oh and I've been slagging you off on this thread for a few days but I either put the captcha in instead of 'dis' or forgot to put anything in at all. What do you expect? :yikes: I hope my paying attention to you has made your day or week even.

I am not a member of bitchfest by the way - you are on there :yikes: Enda should give you the heave. You are so embarrassingly predictable..starting a thread about me, suspecting other posters could be me. You rattle on about me all you want, get yourself into a wee frenzy even. I don't care a whit. I doubt I'll read any more of your pish. You irritate the fuck out of me enough as it is. You gimp.

(sorry Stooo and the mods about this)
dis

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:41 pm

dis wrote:Woo hoo..my own thread. He's noticed me :wubwub:

Bit rich you calling someone snide innit? Anyway, dunno what was snide about what I said, it wasn't particularly charming but it wasn't snide. Oh and I've been slagging you off on this thread for a few days but I either put the captcha in instead of 'dis' or forgot to put anything in at all. What do you expect? :yikes: I hope my paying attention to you has made your day or week even.

I am not a member of bitchfest by the way - you are on there :yikes: Enda should give you the heave. You are so embarrassingly predictable..starting a thread about me, suspecting other posters could be me. You rattle on about me all you want, get yourself into a wee frenzy even. I don't care a whit. I doubt I'll read any more of your pish. You irritate the fuck out of me enough as it is. You gimp.

No need to be sorry for talking about the silly man.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby CSI:Clive » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:57 pm

Stooo wrote:

You do know that silly man Clive is someone who posts on Morningstar :whistle:
CSI:Clive

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Hey Dis, he's a fucking idiot. You're not snide about him. You out and out don't like him the same as most of us and you are quite direct about it! You couldn't be much more plain about it. :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Stooo wrote:

Hey Stooo

I'm not sorry for talking about him..just for nipping your heads and giving doing on here as dis the guest.

Postby Cooooeeeeeee! » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:34 pm

You've got to love Clive 's tactics whenever he's fucked up royally...

"Oh I said xxxxx deliberately. I can't believe they fell for it!"

Everytime.

You keep trying to cover your tracks Clive. I'm sure someone out there will believe you :gigglesnshit:
Cooooeeeeeee!

Postby dis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:46 pm

CSI:Clive wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:mrgreen:

I think people have probably spoken to him under a different username and got on fine with him. I think I have, but can't be sure.
dis

Postby dis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:

Hey Dis, he's a fucking idiot. You're not snide about him. You out and out don't like him the same as most of us and you are quite direct about it! You couldn't be much more plain about it. :pmsl:

Ach, he just annoys me (I am sure that is the intention though..damnit :grrrrr: ) but it's all a bit too bit to desperate now.
dis

Postby dis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Oh my! I looked :shame: sad shit is actually proud of his 'achievements' YOU walked into MY trap, dontcha see? Just because I rose to it, doesn't' mean I didn't know exactly what would happen the minute you spied me. You dumbassed shit.

Edna, I haven't any gripe with you, I clearly piss you off though. Not that I should be explaining myself to you but I have always had a reputation for being 'slightly dippy and sweet' it goes back to DS and it pisses me off a bit. I don't lose it easily is the thing, and when I do, then it's special :wubwub: :mrgreen: That whole thing where fluffy called me snidey was her getting the total wrong end of the stick with a post I made and went off on one. I was actually sticking up for her, if I was going to have a go at her I would have. I did afterwards under my own username. If I've got something to say about someone I say it, I just don't always see the point and sometimes regret things said in haste. Probably my catholic upbringing. I am a crabbit cow, and a nosey bitch who likes a gossip - like everyone else is on these forums.

I have had a break from forums I am posting now on dogs under my username (stooo you can fix it for me to post under dismal again if you can and want to) you are wrong about me not wanting to be too closely associated with it, if I didn't I wouldn't post here.

I am away to have a wee drink to myself, I am sorry about the nose picking thing though doxy - that was too far :cheers:
dis

Postby dis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Oh ffs, I should have replied after I wrestled with the coathangers, I have just sounded like the sap edna says I am :slap:
dis

Postby 14 Words » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Why the fuck does Dox/Clive keep ranting on about "[insert random person here] is absolutely fuming"? Does he actually think people are sat at home getting angry over what some pathetic little no-mark posts on the internet?
14 Words

Postby dis » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:24 pm

14 Words wrote:Why the fuck does Dox/Clive keep ranting on about "[insert random person here] is absolutely fuming"? Does he actually think people are sat at home getting angry over what some pathetic little no-mark posts on the internet?

Projection innit?
dis

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:28 pm

CSI:Clive wrote:
Stooo wrote:

So what?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:31 pm

14 Words wrote:Why the fuck does Dox/Clive keep ranting on about "[insert random person here] is absolutely fuming"? Does he actually think people are sat at home getting angry over what some pathetic little no-mark posts on the internet?

It's as pathetic as him talking about how he's always "owning people" :off head:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive