DS and DTV Part Twenty.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Twenty.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:37 am

Guest wrote:Proof - if it were needed - that MinnieMinz is nothing but a bait-and-alert troll. This was her response to a thread that asked what it means to be English:

"Agree it's just another post about poor english white males being put upon by another _underscore noob/pbu with the usual agenda."

And the OP is inactive. Funny how everyone how MinnieMinz disagrees with ends up copping a ban.

He got himself a ban after his second thread was closed in half an hour.
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=78426084&postcount=95

"We closed this identical thread and gave you a reason earlier and you thought it was a good idea to create the exact same thread?"
DS Forum Support.

Postby TomMinion » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:05 am

The pathetic idiots are even arguing on a 'yes' or 'no' vote about rollercoaster rides. Most of them would argue about wood coming from trees.

Some twat is arguing with Annette Kurten - one of the few on there I have any time for - she's holding her opinion up admirably.

Rollercoaster rides my arse - when do most of them go any further than Lidl for their beer and crisps, never mind venturing as far as Alton Towers?
TomMinion

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:39 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Proof - if it were needed - that MinnieMinz is nothing but a bait-and-alert troll. This was her response to a thread that asked what it means to be English:

"Agree it's just another post about poor english white males being put upon by another _underscore noob/pbu with the usual agenda."

And the OP is inactive. Funny how everyone how MinnieMinz disagrees with ends up copping a ban.

Hi Random Sally, so couldn't get any support on emaul for your attacks on minnie so you've run here to try on dogs instead. Meme was right about you on emaul you're a liar and a shit stirrer but then you're a dtver as well aren't you.

Minnie didnt get Henry banned, he made two threads called "what have you done today", the mods closed and deleted the first because he was being hostile and they warned him. He then did the same thing making the same thread so they locked that one, posted telling him why and then banned him.

Nothing to do with minnie although you know that and you're lying and shit stirring just like you tried to do on emaul. I'm interested in why you dislike her so much that you run to other forums to lie about her but say nothing to her face on DS. Is it because she put you in your place when she first came back on DS

love from
J, K and E x :gigglesnshit:

Who the fuck is Random Sally? Sorry but I'm not whoever you think I am, just someone who sees MinnieMinz for the baiter/troll they are. I would accuse you of being MinnieMinz because a 'friend' wouldn't bother writing what you wrote - but as you've demonstrated, it's not wise to assume the identity of an anonymous poster :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:56 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hi Random Sally, so couldn't get any support on emaul for your attacks on minnie so you've run here to try on dogs instead. Meme was right about you on emaul you're a liar and a shit stirrer but then you're a dtver as well aren't you.

Minnie didnt get Henry banned, he made two threads called "what have you done today", the mods closed and deleted the first because he was being hostile and they warned him. He then did the same thing making the same thread so they locked that one, posted telling him why and then banned him.

Nothing to do with minnie although you know that and you're lying and shit stirring just like you tried to do on emaul. I'm interested in why you dislike her so much that you run to other forums to lie about her but say nothing to her face on DS. Is it because she put you in your place when she first came back on DS

love from

Who the fuck is Random Sally? Sorry but I'm not whoever you think I am, just someone who sees MinnieMinz for the baiter/troll they are. I would accuse you of being MinnieMinz because a 'friend' wouldn't bother writing what you wrote - but as you've demonstrated, it's not wise to assume the identity of an anonymous poster :thumbsup:

Have you read Random Sallys posts about Minnie on emaul? You may not be her but your logic is nothing to be proud of. :shame:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:57 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

love from

Have you read Random Sallys posts about Minnie on emaul? You may not be her but your shared logic is nothing to be proud of. :shame:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:59 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

love from

If you're going to pretend you're not Random Sally from DS and Emaul it might help your case if you change your terminology.

You've had a few rants about her on emaul and you used the same words and phrases on there as you did here.
Minnies really got your goat hasn't she. :grrrrr: :whistle:

Annette is one of the better posters on DS to the poster above.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

love from

If you're going to pretend you're not Random Sally from DS and Emaul it might help your case if you change your terminology.

You don't like Minnie because she called out gregrichards on being a bullshitter and instead of saying anything to her you toddled off to Emaul to tell everyone she was attacking him. She wasn't as impolite as I've just been and others said worse but you choose to attack her. Then you claimed she got Jean banned which she didn't myself and other posters complained about him saying a woman should be shot and put down and then when he came back he admitted he was in the wrong and apologised. Now you're claiming she had Henry banned when Henry was banned by mods for making two threads in a row and arguing with people over nothing and they've posted that then closed it and warned him but he did it again. But here you are blaming Minnie.

You always jump to gregrichards defence like you did over the weekend attacking EvieJ do you have a crush on him or something? it's clear that's why you have it in for Minnie for daring to question your precious Greg. Lots of us think he is full of bullshit not just her.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

love from

Have you read Random Sallys posts about Minnie on emaul? You may not be her but your shared logic is nothing to be proud of. :shame:

I've never even heard of emaul, sorry :dunno: *googles emaul*

Postby guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Guest wrote:I've never even heard of emaul, sorry :dunno: *googles emaul*

LOlLOLOLOL TrollOLOLOL Of COURSE you haven't :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:17 pm

Guest wrote:If you're going to pretend you're not Random Sally from DS and Emaul it might help your case if you change your terminology.

You don't like Minnie because she called out gregrichards on being a bullshitter and instead of saying anything to her you toddled off to Emaul to tell everyone she was attacking him. She wasn't as impolite as I've just been and others said worse but you choose to attack her. Then you claimed she got Jean banned which she didn't myself and other posters complained about him saying a woman should be shot and put down and then when he came back he admitted he was in the wrong and apologised. Now you're claiming she had Henry banned when Henry was banned by mods for making two threads in a row and arguing with people over nothing and they've posted that then closed it and warned him but he did it again. But here you are blaming Minnie.

You always jump to gregrichards defence like you did over the weekend attacking EvieJ do you have a crush on him or something? it's clear that's why you have it in for Minnie for daring to question your precious Greg. Lots of us think he is full of bullshit not just her.

Again, you're just wrong about who I am. I haven't got a fucking clue what you're going on about.

Inb4 and another batshit defensive rant.

Postby ds guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If you're going to pretend you're not Random Sally from DS and Emaul it might help your case if you change your terminology.

Again, you're just wrong about who I am. I haven't got a fucking clue what you're going on about.

hi doggies :Hiya: i dont usually post here but wanted to throw my hand in. thats pretty accurate sally you are like a dog with a bone about minnie and its all wrong telling people she got jean and henry_ and others banned because you didnt like her questioning greg richards whose story has more holes in it than a colander. you did have a right go at evie and she only made one little remark anyone who posts anything questioning greg gets attacked by you.you did make loads of posts having a go about her on emaul as well. gregrichards is a troll he says one week he dont have enough money hes on disabled benefits and dont get enough money then the next week has spending 5000 on a watch and says thats not expensive and normal. then he says he cant get a girl a week later hes taking a girl away for the weeked and the following week hes in love with her and he says anyone with tattoos is feckless but we all had a go at him for that so he said he was just winding people up. so a lot of people dont like him and think hes a liar. ok just wanted to say my bit so im off again. :thumbsup:
ds guest

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:37 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I've never even heard of emaul, sorry :dunno: *googles emaul*

LOlLOLOLOL TrollOLOLOL Of COURSE you haven't :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Now I've had a look I don't see why I should have heard of it? Scrolling down the main page reveals about 5 names posting there, so it's obviously a bit of an internet backwater. I only heard about this place on DS. Sorry if your forum isn't as well known as you'd like it to be :dunno:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:39 pm

ds guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

hi doggies :Hiya: i dont usually post here but wanted to throw my hand in. thats pretty accurate sally you are like a dog with a bone about minnie and its all wrong telling people she got jean and henry_ and others banned because you didnt like her questioning greg richards whose story has more holes in it than a colander. you did have a right go at evie and she only made one little remark anyone who posts anything questioning greg gets attacked by you.you did make loads of posts having a go about her on emaul as well. gregrichards is a troll he says one week he dont have enough money hes on disabled benefits and dont get enough money then the next week has spending 5000 on a watch and says thats not expensive and normal. then he says he cant get a girl a week later hes taking a girl away for the weeked and the following week hes in love with her and he says anyone with tattoos is feckless but we all had a go at him for that so he said he was just winding people up. so a lot of people dont like him and think hes a liar. ok just wanted to say my bit so im off again. :thumbsup:

Oh my fucking god... please just stop. I am not who you think I am, and I have no time for your Jeremy Kyle-esque rantings :off head:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:47 pm

If anyone dares to question gregrichards on digital spy he goes on an epic rant about his illness, what medications hes on, what operations he's had how many times he goes to the hospital and plays the sympathy card to the hilt. People never mention his supposed illness but he uses it as a defence every time how dare you! I'm ill i've been at the hospital this week for the third time because.......................... then of course the thickos of ds jump to his defence.

:whogives:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Guest wrote:If anyone dares to question gregrichards on digital spy he goes on an epic rant about his illness, what medications hes on, what operations he's had how many times he goes to the hospital and plays the sympathy card to the hilt. People never mention his supposed illness but he uses it as a defence every time how dare you! I'm ill i've been at the hospital this week for the third time because.......................... then of course the thickos of ds jump to his defence.

:whogives:

Gregrichards is a troll and full of shit, I'm surprised anyone gives him the time of day. Every single one of his posts deserves nothing more than a "Cool story bro".

Previous

Return to The Archive