DS and DTV Part Twenty.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part Twenty.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:06 am

I actually cringe every time Vernon Bennett posts. Every one of his posts is laced with a desperate attempt to be funny. A total try - hard.

Re: DS and DTV Part Nineteen

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:28 am

Guest wrote:I actually cringe every time Vernon Bennett posts. Every one of his posts is laced with a desperate attempt to be funny. A total try - hard.

If some guy on a forum affects you so badly I think you need to have a hard look at yourself

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:33 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I actually cringe every time Vernon Bennett posts. Every one of his posts is laced with a desperate attempt to be funny. A total try - hard.

If some guy on a forum affects you so badly I think you need to have a hard look at yourself

Oh hi Scurlogue :gigglesnshit:

Postby Puzzler » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:17 am

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Ah, another butthurt DTVer :smilin:

Butthurt? How old are you? 12 :mrgreen:

Aziz and Raven are 50 odd and they still use 'butthurt' in their posts. :roll:

Does that make it less childish then?

Yes :smilin: Next question?
Puzzler

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh hi Scurlogue :gigglesnshit:

Hahahhahahahaha!!! Just what I thought... Scurlogue popping over to stamp his foot :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Original guest has it spot on... Vernon_Scurlogue attempts at humour fall flat 90% of the time... the other 10% are just shit.
Odessa Steps

Postby Puzzler » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:16 pm

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... tcount=172
God, what an utter appeasing arsehole he is.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:25 pm

Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=77406167&postcount=172

What a sad existence you must have if all you do all day is scour internet forums, forums that you can't even post on due to you be consistently banned for being a dick, to find things to come running back here with. Do you really need the validation of a bunch anonymous nobodies to justify your sad life?

Postby Puzzler » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=77406167&postcount=172

What a sad existence you must have if all you do all day is scour internet forums, forums that you can't even post on due to you be consistently banned for being a dick, to find things to come running back here with. Do you really need the validation of a bunch anonymous nobodies to justify your sad life?

What a sad existence you have if all you have to do all day is scour this forum to have a pop at me because I'm banned from DTV. Actually guest I'm hungover as I was out drinking all afternoon yesterday(it was a lovely day actually, what did you do? Post on Fuckwittery all day slagging off DSers? :gigglesnshit:), and I've not even posted much here today- I've also been playing GTA on xbox one(paid for by your taxes cunt) and I'm now about to go watch Captain Phillips so stick it up your fucking arse you judgemental, butthurt, thick wanker :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby Kizzie » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:53 pm

HenryGarten What a self satisfied puffed up little man he is.

I cant wait for the day he finally wakes up and sees the world as it really is, rather that what MSM tells him it is.

Cant believe the David Icke forum is more friendly, open, spiritual than DS.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:10 pm

You have to smile whenever a guest post is made about vernon bellend and odessa steps pops up a little while later to validate it. What's the betting the ip addresses are the same? If you are going to do this, then at least have your guest post use different words from the last time this charade fell flat on its face.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Guest wrote:You have to smile whenever a guest post is made about vernon bellend and odessa steps pops up a little while later to validate it. What's the betting the ip addresses are the same? If you are going to do this, then at least have your guest post use different words from the last time this charade fell flat on its face.

Hey Scurlogue... still stamping your little foot then you sad unfunny loser :thumbsup:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Feline wrote:HenryGarten What a self satisfied puffed up little man he is.

I cant wait for the day he finally wakes up and sees the world as it really is, rather that what MSM tells him it is.

Cant believe the David Icke forum is more friendly, open, spiritual than DS.

Who is HenryGarten on DTV?

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:15 pm

I don't even know who this scourlogue is, so the only loser I can see is you with your wrong guesses and guest posts to try and bolster your unhealthy fixation.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Guest wrote:I don't even know who this scourlogue is, so the only loser I can see is you with your wrong guesses and guest posts to try and bolster your unhealthy fixation.

Whatever Scurlogue :thumbsup:
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Scurloguecrapp.jpg
Odessa Steps

Next

Return to The Archive