Hello :) #6

Big Threads

Re: Hello :) #6

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:28 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
drum wrote:
Dean wrote:No-one likes a show off drum... :snooty:

ok, no more showing off :doomed:

if you had seen me a month ago trying to work a basic computer you'd be patting me on the back today... I think my brain broke for a while. Still unsure how to upload images etc, I want to change my avatar but forget how to :roll:

Forums are pants on the phone anyway

I only use my phone or tablet, both are fine for me.

Top left (under board index), click on user control panel, then profile, then edit avatar. Just upload the new image, if the file is too big use https://www.photoeditor.com/ to edit it.

Good luck!

I don't have a problem logging in here or anywhere else on my phone but I hate tapping on a sceen, I have to do it all day at work! I love to get home and get pecking away on my clacky keyboard :pclove:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
drum wrote:

if you had seen me a month ago trying to work a basic computer you'd be patting me on the back today... I think my brain broke for a while. Still unsure how to upload images etc, I want to change my avatar but forget how to :roll:

Top left (under board index), click on user control panel, then profile, then edit avatar. Just upload the new image, if the file is too big use https://www.photoeditor.com/ to edit it.

Good luck!

I don't have a problem logging in here or anywhere else on my phone but I hate tapping on a sceen, I have to do it all day at work! I love to get home and get pecking away on my clacky keyboard :pclove:

:laughing:
xtras1

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
drum wrote:

Good luck!

Euphemism? :pmsl:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
drum wrote:

Good luck!

Euphemism? :pmsl:

Not with my back!

I just love the tactile feel and the sound of a proper keyboard. I love touch typing and on screen keyboards take the pleasure away.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:38 pm

Stooo wrote:Not with my back!

I just love the tactile feel and the sound of a proper keyboard. I love touch typing and on screen keyboards take the pleasure away.

Dodgy back?

Yeah, i know what you mean. I use a keyboard for bits and pieces in work and enjoy it, but i prefer the phone for posting on forums (all 2 of them!)
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

Dodgy back?

Yeah, i know what you mean. I use a keyboard for bits and pieces in work and enjoy it, but i prefer the phone for posting on forums (all 2 of them!)

A few weeks ago, I slipped when I was unloading boilers. All fine now :smilin:

The scanners are a fucking nightmare in this weather, rain registers as an input on the damn things :woteva: I have a look in at lunchtimes but I really can't be arsed with posting, I'm the same with Twitter.

I generally get my peripherals directly from Microsoft, excellent keyboards and mouses :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Stooo wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

Dodgy back?

The scanners are a fucking nightmare in this weather, rain registers as an input on the damn things :woteva: I have a look in at lunchtimes but I really can't be arsed with posting, I'm the same with Twitter.

I generally get my peripherals directly from Microsoft, excellent keyboards and mouses :thumbsup:

Ouch! Glad you're ok.

Are the scanners also used for signatures. How the fuck is signing with a finger proof that it's my signature, it certainly never looks like mine anyway. I don't think any delivery guy has ever had a stylus, so finger it is!

Sorted then :thumbsup:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

Dodgy back?

Ouch! Glad you're ok.

Are the scanners also used for signatures. How the fuck is signing with a finger proof that it's my signature, it certainly never looks like mine anyway. I don't think any delivery guy has ever had a stylus, so finger it is!

I just ask people to do a squiggly spiral, a sig fail is judged by pixel count. It really isn't matched up with real sigs. The GPS position is recorded on delivery anyway.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

Dodgy back?

Ouch! Glad you're ok.

I just ask people to do a squiggly spiral, a sig fail is judged by pixel count. It really isn't matched up with real sigs. The GPS position is recorded on delivery anyway.

Good to know :thumbsup:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby drum » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:02 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
drum wrote:

Good luck!

Aw brilliant, thanks for that , ill have a mess about later on when ive more time. :thumbsup:
drum

Postby drum » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:03 am

Stooo wrote:
drum wrote:
drum wrote:Morning all :Hiya:

Oh that worked, was just testing to see if this phone would login and post.

Got your text :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
drum

Postby drum » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:22 am

Stooo wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

Dodgy back?

Ouch! Glad you're ok.

I had to show my driving license when phone was delivered, also gave them a squiggle on their touch pad.
drum

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:15 am

Stooo wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:is that the extent of the christmas decor this year Stooo?

What more do you want?

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/scotch-whisky

art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:11 am

what is that girls name who is against netting cliffs? been trolling my post for the past half hour or more
art0hur0moh

Postby drum » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:50 am

:Hiya:
Morning all.

I've a couple of days to myself with absolutely nothing to do. :hap:
drum

Previous

Return to The Archive