DS and DTV Part Twenty-one

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Twenty-one

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:47 am

karma wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Mesotim disappears and jra arrives hmmm suspicious.

Ooooh yeah.. I must be him!!!!

Hey I notice Hitler disappears and Ray of Bumshine appears... hmmm suspicious.

:rofl:

Poor Ray Ray. :gigglesnshit:

Ray ray is fuckgoblins bitch, dear of him :bum:

So I read, he wasn't the only one. :mrgreen:

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:30 am

karma wrote:And the shit I am getting is simply because of having the audacity to respond. Hardly a crime of the century is it. Again if you don't like the fact I am sticking up for myself then tough. Even if I stopped posting, you'd still continue to slag me off and that's how it all started in the first place.[
/quote]BIB 1... probably nearer the truth than you'd EVER care to admit...... BIB 2... Yeah, right. Reality check buster... if you think this is beyond the pale, you ain't seen nothing yet. Have a squizz over on DTV and see what they're saying about you over there...... it pretty much sync's with what the majority of the posters her think about you. :hand:

Who gives a shit what they are saying over there, is that you apathy ,gingerbitch or that wanker Davey?
I ain't jra s biggest fan, but isn't it time to fuckin leave it alone?

Not even close darlin'.......
VR6storm

Postby jra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:33 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
My first thought was to call you a cunt, which to be fair I think you are, but I thought I'd be a bit more diplomatic. As in thought being different from saying out loud. A concept that many of my detractors on here fail to grasp it seems.

Anyway, how long is all this going to go on. Unless admin decide I should not be here any more, I'm here for the duration and this will go on for ever. If push comes to shove, I'll request that admin/mods close or delete the thread, because it's getting pretty pointless now going around in ever decreasing circles.

What was it you said about charm school the other day? Yet another case in the same vein as you not caring, calling people keyboard warriors, saying everyone else starts it, saying you're only defending yourself etc. Oh and not forgetting the old "you wouldn't say that to my face" stuff.
Oh and good luck getting the more to close or delete the thread just because you want them to. They allow guest posting and they allow the thread and there's been much worse in this thread previously than you stamping your feet and spitting your dummy out. This isn't DS where you can whine to the mods out of one corner of your mouth and PM the ladies whether they want you to or not from the other.

Stop talking bullshit about PMing the ladies regarding sexual matters, which I assume is what you're implying. I haven't done it for ages and as I explained previously the woman instigated it, not me. Stop making stuff up. I've asked for evidence before, yet no one has as of yet been able to provide any. I have contacted a couple of female FMs recently, but just regarding general info exchange nothing more. People like you are just nasty, making false accusations without evidence.

As for the rest of the post. It's already been explained before why. Why have I got to repeat it more than once.

And for the record, I rarely report posts on DS, so you can put that one to bed as well.

I see. The ladies messaged you first and the other posters here started it too. Nothing is started by you. You're just responding and nothing is down to you at all. Glad we have cleared that up.

You keep believing that if it makes you feel good. No, the ladies didn't necessarily message me first and vice versa. And in this case (the thread) nothing was started by me.
Last edited by jra on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:36 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:It's actually worse that they're separate people.

You don't exactly live up to your user name, do you. Why does it bother you so much.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:41 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
karma wrote:And the shit I am getting is simply because of having the audacity to respond. Hardly a crime of the century is it. Again if you don't like the fact I am sticking up for myself then tough. Even if I stopped posting, you'd still continue to slag me off and that's how it all started in the first place.
BIB 1... probably nearer the truth than you'd EVER care to admit...... BIB 2... Yeah, right. Reality check buster... if you think this is beyond the pale, you ain't seen nothing yet. Have a squizz over on DTV and see what they're saying about you over there...... it pretty much sync's with what the majority of the posters her think about you. :hand:

Who gives a shit what they are saying over there, is that you apathy ,gingerbitch or that wanker Davey?
I ain't jra s biggest fan, but isn't it time to fuckin leave it alone?

You are very sad. I feel for you deep inside! :paranoid:[/quote]
He was only briefly mentioned when I last looked[/quote]

Theyve been talking about him in the Dogs thread.

fuck knows whats gone wrong with the quotes.

Postby jra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:43 am

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Mesotim disappears and jra arrives hmmm suspicious.

Not at all, since we are not the same person.

Confirmed.

Thanks Stooo. My ISP is PlusNet currently as no doubt you will have established.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:53 am

MidnightFaclcon is a good poster. Great example of someone who is not a leftie, but manages to post their views with balance, fairness, intelligence and a bit of humour now and again. Certainly a lot more pleasant and adult to engage with than the aggressive and patronising 'tolerant' lefties like wonkey, andykn, pickwick etc.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:54 am

jra wrote:

You don't exactly live up to your user name, do you. Why does it bother you so much.

How many more times do you need it explaining to you? This thread is for people to complain about DS.

Postby jra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:01 am

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
As for the more fun aspects of DS/DTV. You've got to be joking. All many guests on here are doing is slagging off other members of DS and DTV for no good reason in many cases IMO. Fun eh! Your idea of fun is a bit warped if you think mocking, belittling and making false accusations of other forum members comes under that definition. I've mocked 4 people in my entire forum internet history and again that would never have happened if they hadn't instigated it.

I'm going to take the time to explain a few things to you to help you understand why you piss people off. The above is a prime example, you have been on DS 13yrs you said so you know what Dogs is and what it's about. It's well known people come here to let off a bit of steam about people who have pissed them off on DS and say what they can't risk saying there for fear of a ban. Yet you're threatening to contact the mods to get posts deleted or the thread closed and yes you did do that it's at the top of the page. The mods try not to take sides here and I've had posts about you refused.

You are happy to come here and register and partake in it and why is that? I know why. Because you couldn't go 2weeks (your DS ban) without posting somewhere, anywhere. So slagging the place off makes you a hypocrite. On top of that your repeated claims of not caring and it not being real life and everyone is a keyboard warriors it's just boring people now. You also can't keep telling people to stop commenting and get over stuff when you yourself are here commentating again and seem unable to get over anything it makes you a hypocrite.

Finally the shit you're getting is your own damm fault for posting about landlord stuff (we don't care this isn't DS, it's a dogs thread about DS AND DTV not your personal life) and stop telling us about your sex life and sexual preferences again no one cares.

I'm allowed to post what I like, provided I don't break the forum rules, so if you don't like it then tough.

It's only a coincidence I registered here while I was banned on DS and simply because of what was said about me this time around which IMO was beyond the pale. I've had many bans on DS, including at least one 7 dayer in the past and didn't register here then. I have had name checks on here in the past long before this, but never bothered to register at the time or even post as guest.

And the shit I am getting is simply because of having the audacity to respond. Hardly a crime of the century is it. Again if you don't like the fact I am sticking up for myself then tough. Even if I stopped posting, you'd still continue to slag me off and that's how it all started in the first place.
BIB 1... probably nearer the truth than you'd EVER care to admit...... BIB 2... Yeah, right. Reality check buster... if you think this is beyond the pale, you ain't seen nothing yet. Have a squizz over on DTV and see what they're saying about you over there...... it pretty much sync's with what the majority of the posters her think about you. :hand:

I can't read what they are saying about me on DTV, as I'm permanently banned. I've already mentioned this earlier on in this thread in great detail. So, effectively they are wasting their time. I see I've got a few name checks on emaul ( edited, as it look like that website is censored ). I'd never even heard of the place until a few days ago. I'm going to call these boards CCTV forums from now on, with certain obsessed users being the anonymous CCTVers watching your every move you make.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:05 am

You keep rabbiting in about being banned but there's nothing stopping you creating another account. :trollface:

Postby jra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 am

Guest wrote:Lol @ jra. Not quite what he was expecting. Good example of someone with zero self awareness discovering how he is perceived. Imagine if he said

"Wow, clearly i need to have a serious look at my behaviour"

He wont obvs, being a nob an' all.

I was expecting it (not that much of it is true, but never let the facts get in the way of a story). Most of the time I've never replied, because I couldn't be arsed.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 am

Guest wrote:You keep rabbiting in about being banned but there's nothing stopping you creating another account. :trollface:

I don't particularly want to create another account, because I don't want to deal with the two faced internet scum that run the forum. And that's from personal experience.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

How many more times do you need it explaining to you? This thread is for people to complain about DS.

Why do you bother though.

I don't like reality shows. But, I don't go around complaining about these shows and the users that post in those forums all the time.

Complain about things that you can change and affect your personal life if necessary, rather than complaining about some daft idiots on DS and DTV that you don't particularly like. Me in some cases it seems.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:31 am

Guest wrote:He was only briefly mentioned when I last looked

That what I was lead to believe, but again I can't read what was said, so can't confirm it. VR6Storm I reckon is just shit stirring.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:41 am

Guest wrote:Theyve been talking about him in the Dogs thread.

Let them fill their boots, if it makes them feel good. I can't read it anyway. And I'm not going to sign up again (not now anyway) just to read some crap posted about me, as apathy and gingerbiatch will always be on my case again if they find out who I am, so I won't get a nice welcome.

It's bad enough finding out what other people have said about you from another forum that you may or may not know about, but it's a double whammy that when you find out you can't even read what has been posted.
jra

Previous

Return to The Archive