DS and DTV Part Twenty-Two

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Twenty-Two

Postby Guesty » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:29 pm

factsisfacts wrote:Have you all forgotten that at the same tine she was posting about her termination she was cackling away in a thread she made all about her love of piss sex? Side by side the two were very incongruous. Noooway knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

Liar .Stop trying to rewrite history to justify that disgusting hounding . :hand:
Yes she posted about sex , and posted (non-sexual) pictures of herself , but that all happened after losing the baby , NOT within the same time scale at all .
Guesty

Postby Rosie » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:Self awareness is in short supply as well... :whistle:

Yay!

Another one for my "Bullshit Bingo" card.

I just need "DTV Clique" and "keyboard warrior" for a full-house. :laughing: :thumbsup:

Surely you can see having a pop at a woman undergoing such a traumatic experience is deeply wrong on so many levels. The people from DTV were wrong to make tactless crass comments just because they thought she was trolling. You don't treat people that way, you were raised better I assume.

In any event Noooway was found to be telling the truth by the self appointed DTV detectives. I think this new "she has confessed to trolling" is bullshit. :cuppaT:

Its' a lesson for all of us, treat people how you would like to be treated. And remember sometimes the truth is implausible, real life often is! Lies can be easily created and made to sound plausible. I have never understood how forumers don't seem to get that.
Rosie

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:Doxy poos reckons how people react to the moon landing is a good judge of someone's intelligence. I reckon it's the noooway threads. Craycray piss sex threads not withstanding.

Piss sex. Piss. Sex. Piss sex?

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
factsisfacts wrote:Have you all forgotten that at the same tine she was posting about her termination she was cackling away in a thread she made all about her love of piss sex? Side by side the two were very incongruous. Noooway knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

Not forgotten, more a case of selective memory. Nooway posting in other threads, like the golden shower one, as if everything was normal at the same time as she was supposed to be going through the horror of a medical termination just doesn't fit in with their 'nasty DTV' narrative.

Its not forgotten, it simply doesn't matter.

Her state of mind must have been all over the place. Maybe she was trying to post lighthearted threads to take her mind off things or try to cheer herself up.? Probably trying anything to distract herself. It really doesn't matter. :dunno:

It has nothing to do with the shocking treatment she received.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Guest wrote:Just read the Noooway thread on DS for the first time and it is Kippeh and Jane Doh who come across as twisted.

I understand that they must have been at this point debating the credibility of the poster on DTV which they thought allowed them to be blatantly insensitive :woteva:

Jane Doh endlessly complaining that the thread is in General Discussion?? GIven the nature of the thread does anyone really give a flying fuck! :yikes: What a vile attitude.

Jane Doh was a disgrace as was Kippeh's remark. Everyone else (on the DS thread at least) seemed to be very supportive. It made me tear up a little just reading the thread.

Good on RainbowBabe22 and MissPinotGiot for displaying some kindness and sensitivity.

Ah yes. Who could forget Vassago on DTV at the time who announced that he wanted RainbowBabe should jump into a pool of used needles - simply for believing and sympathising with Noooway.

That was just fucked up beyond belief. :ooer:

Postby Guesty » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Just read the Noooway thread on DS for the first time and it is Kippeh and Jane Doh who come across as twisted.

I understand that they must have been at this point debating the credibility of the poster on DTV which they thought allowed them to be blatantly insensitive :woteva:

Jane Doh endlessly complaining that the thread is in General Discussion?? GIven the nature of the thread does anyone really give a flying fuck! :yikes: What a vile attitude.

Jane Doh was a disgrace as was Kippeh's remark. Everyone else (on the DS thread at least) seemed to be very supportive. It made me tear up a little just reading the thread.

Good on RainbowBabe22 and MissPinotGiot for displaying some kindness and sensitivity.

Ah yes. Who could forget Vassago on DTV at the time who announced that he wanted RainbowBabe should jump into a pool of used needles - simply for believing and sympathising with Noooway.

Such a lovely boy . One can see what attracted mg to him .
Guesty

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Uly wrote:

Which remark exactly? I think I made a couple, including a piss-take response to "Noooway" herself when she was really buttering the tale and comparing it to taking a pet to be put down.

The drip, drip, drip of gory details that she kept feeding because she could see people greedily lapping it all up was just begging for it. I've just read it again, and it's fucking embarrassing how many people got swept up in all that bollocks, with some posters even trying to organise donations!

I'm sorry if whoever she was really did suffer a loss, but that thread on an entertainment site's message board became exactly about entertaining and playing to the crowd, and the crowd loved it. That's where I thought it all a bit bonkers :whogives:

You can come on here and try to justify yourself all you like Uly but the fact remains: you were heavily involved in the mental torture of a recently bereaved young mother - someone whose mind was clearly all over the place. Someone who probably thought she post on an entertainment website since it is a large and busy forum and she knew her plight would be recognised there. Someone who hadn't posted that often beforehand and didn't have previous as a bullshitter. Someone who should have been given the benefit of the doubt, Uly.
You clearly didn't believe her so you should have left well alone rather than trying to score points with your mates on another forum over something so tragic.
I hope you are proud of yourself and that this has cemented the macho persona you have carved out for yourself on DTV.
Personally I think you are scum for what you posted to this vulnerable, mixed up and bereft young woman. Utter scum.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Doxy poos reckons how people react to the moon landing is a good judge of someone's intelligence. I reckon it's the noooway threads. Craycray piss sex threads not withstanding.

Piss sex. Piss. Sex. Piss sex?

Doing a wee on someone?

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:

Lol. Vassago the internet hardman who turned out to be an unemplyed doley. Genuinely was chased off the internet.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Uly wrote:

Which remark exactly? I think I made a couple, including a piss-take response to "Noooway" herself when she was really buttering the tale and comparing it to taking a pet to be put down.

The drip, drip, drip of gory details that she kept feeding because she could see people greedily lapping it all up was just begging for it. I've just read it again, and it's fucking embarrassing how many people got swept up in all that bollocks, with some posters even trying to organise donations!

I'm sorry if whoever she was really did suffer a loss, but that thread on an entertainment site's message board became exactly about entertaining and playing to the crowd, and the crowd loved it. That's where I thought it all a bit bonkers :whogives:

You can come on here and try to justify yourself all you like Uly but the fact remains: you were heavily involved in the mental torture of a recently bereaved young mother - someone whose mind was clearly all over the place. Someone who probably thought she post on an entertainment website since it is a large and busy forum and she knew her plight would be recognised there. Someone who hadn't posted that often beforehand and didn't have previous as a bullshitter. Someone who should have been given the benefit of the doubt, Uly.
You clearly didn't believe her so you should have left well alone rather than trying to score points with your mates on another forum over something so tragic.
I hope you are proud of yourself and that this has cemented the macho persona you have carved out for yourself on DTV.
Personally I think you are scum for what you posted to this vulnerable, mixed up and bereft young woman. Utter scum.

Uly is one of the "2am'ers" left on dtv. Everyone has left and only tbe tragic sad ugly ones are left behind. That is uly.

Postby Uly » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Rosie wrote:Surely you can see having a pop at a woman undergoing such a traumatic experience is deeply wrong on so many levels. The people from DTV were wrong to make tactless crass comments just because they thought she was trolling.

It makes me fucking howl, this partisan bullshit that "evil DTV" are some kind of collective who egg each other on to fuck everything up on DS. The fact is, like here, as soon as something gets spotted and linked to, people who follow those links to the respective thread on DS might invariably decide (or not) to chip in with something of their own. That's it.

I have no particular bias towards either, being here and on DTV, but I'll tell you what, I see more shit-stirring and pack calls to out and / or alert DS'ers here than I ever have on DTV.

Whether "Noooway" was telling the truth or not, and I think it was a load of bollocks, the fact is, and it is there to be read still, that thread was classic trolling, because of the manner in which it was drip-fed detail by delicious detail. She had you all on a hook, gagging for the next bit.
Uly

Postby Uly » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:You can come on here and try to justify yourself all you like Uly but the fact remains: you were heavily involved in the mental torture of a recently bereaved young mother - someone whose mind was clearly all over the place. Someone who probably thought she post on an entertainment website since it is a large and busy forum and she knew her plight would be recognised there. Someone who hadn't posted that often beforehand and didn't have previous as a bullshitter. Someone who should have been given the benefit of the doubt, Uly.

Mental torture? Don't make me fucking laugh. You shouldn't have believed such a blatant load of bollocks should you? :pointlaugh:
Uly

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Uly wrote:
Guest wrote:You can come on here and try to justify yourself all you like Uly but the fact remains: you were heavily involved in the mental torture of a recently bereaved young mother - someone whose mind was clearly all over the place. Someone who probably thought she post on an entertainment website since it is a large and busy forum and she knew her plight would be recognised there. Someone who hadn't posted that often beforehand and didn't have previous as a bullshitter. Someone who should have been given the benefit of the doubt, Uly.

Mental torture? Don't make me fucking laugh. You shouldn't have believed such a blatant load of bollocks should you? :pointlaugh:

You really are a terrible person :shake head:

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:30 pm

Tony_Smith3 on the 9/11 thread sounds just like him

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:Lol. Vassago the internet hardman who turned out to be an unemplyed doley. Genuinely was chased off the internet.

As opposed to what, an employed doley such as yourself? Still living with Mummy, scrounging off the state and who doesn't inform the job centre of their sideline in fixing computers.

Be a shame if someone anonymously reported you wouldn't it? https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive