Sunny and TJ's Football Thread (Part 19)

Big Threads

Re: Sunny & TJ's Football Thread (Part 19)

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:11 pm

Victoria wrote:He's seems to think if you don't support a team in England, you aren't a proper football fan.

I've got more loyalty, than some of you will ever have!! Image

Look! ...... the most important thing Rangers can do now is make sure Gedion Zelalem doesn't get hurt or injured when he plays against the thugs you have up there - even if it means sacrificing some of your own players to keep him safe. :thumbsup: ...... he's been trusted to your care - look after him.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:He's seems to think if you don't support a team in England, you aren't a proper football fan.

I've got more loyalty, than some of you will ever have!! Image

Look! ...... the most important thing Rangers can do now is make sure Gedion Zelalem doesn't get hurt or injured when he plays against the thugs you have up there - even if it means sacrificing some of your own players to keep him safe. :thumbsup: ...... he's been trusted to your care - look after him.

Thugs!!

Says the man with Aaron "Butcher" Ramsey in his team.

Enjoy the game and seeing as you won't be back until next Friday, I'll tell everyone about Arsenal's defeat.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:02 pm

By the way!!

You have all the charm of a sewer rat, there's nothing wrong with the way i look.

Why don't you go and join the other place?

You'll find plenty of gags about how i'm grotesque and how i look as though i've been in a fire etc.

Oh while you white-knight others and display your pathetic double-standards in this thread, i do actually have feelings as well. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Re: Football Thread (Part 19)

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Celtic beat Aberdeen 3-1.

I might have known the Sheep, would throw the towel in!!

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Liverpool beat Chelsea 3-1.

What know for Jose? Image
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:20 pm

If West Ham win and Man City, Man Utd and Arsenal draw!!

The Hammers will go clear at the top of the table!!

Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:21 pm

The Gunners were two minutes from going top, when some dick in the Norwich side handled the ball and gave Man City a penalty and a second goal, to win their game 2-1......wanker!

Anyway, the mighty Gunners roll on - in a first half that saw Arsenal play and look like absolute shit, we were fortunate to go in at half time at 0-0 after missing a couple of good chances and defending terribly at times.

Then whatever it is that Wenger does at half time team talk, equivalent to a bollocking and a rocket up the team's arse, we came out and blew Swansea away. Giroud netted the first, Koscielny got his second in two games and Joel Campbell getting his first league start for the first team, finishing them off with a third.

So Arsenal and City are starting to pull away at the top, with West Ham collapsing like I said they would and Man Utd only getting a draw, we are now 4 points ahead of the chasing pack.

Importantly, we scored 3 goals and didn't concede, eating away at Man City's goal difference lead, making it only 4 goals ahead now, despite all their big scoring games against the peasants.

The momentum now has to be with the Arsenal, by all accounts City were lucky to hold off Norwich and they were at home, by contrast the Gunners beat a determined Swansea side who have become a bit of a hoodoo in recent seasons, on their turf.

That's 5 league wins on the spin for the Gunners - 2 home and 3 away - against tough opposition, we have to keep this up. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Maybe Wenger gave them the players a quick one off the wrist at half-time, after all you'd do it for Wenger in an instant!!

If you haven't, already done it!! :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:31 pm

I see the Gunners had one English player, in their team today!!

That's the way Arsenal, keep those London roots!!

Ten foreign players and a foreign manager!! :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:58 am

José Mourniho reckons he can turn Chelsea around, despite his clubs defeat against Liverpool yesterday.

Which was Chelsea's 6th defeat this season and incidentally, the first time he's ever lost six league games.

He's still wanted by the fans though!!

They were chanting his name during the game, it's the players who are at it.

You don't go from being Champion's one season, to being pish the following season unless you're at it.

It was a very strange interview, José gave after the game...

José "I have nothing to say"

Reporter "Nothing to say about the game?"

José "Nothing, Nothing to say"

Reporter "What about the Lucas decision?"

José "I have nothing to say, nothing to say"

Reporter " The Diego Costa clash? "

José "Nothing to say, I am so sorry, I have nothing to say"

And so it went on, it was very strange. Image
Vicky

Re: Sunny and TJ's Football Thread (Part 19)

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:10 am

Still at least he didn't say Chelsea were "Astonishingly Brilliant"

Like Fuck-Face did!!

Just after Rangers had gubbed Celtic on they're way to winning the treble!!!

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:14 am

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:45 am

Oh and there's talk of Whitshisface sacking Mourniho this morning and given Mourniho a £9.5 million pay off?

Get real!!

I think it will cost you at least £30 million if you sack Mourniho.Image
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:44 am

Ollie Giroud scored Arsenal's 2000th goal yesterday under Arsene Wenger's reign as manager.

The first goal was scored by that chancer, Ian Wright back in 1996!!

No wonder Arsenal have trouble winning the League, that's hardly impressive!!

Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:06 am

Having watched MotD last night I'm even more convinced that if Arsenal can keep their nerve and enough players fit, we will win the league.

I didn't know how close Manchester City came to getting just a point from their game against Norwich City yesterday or in fact could have lost - had Man City keeper Joe Hart not been on form.

Manchester United were the same, despite all the money they spent in the summer, the best deal they did was keeping goalkeeper David de Gea at the club - without him yesterday, Crystal Palace would have battered them - they were much the better team and the 0-0 draw flattered LVG's side.

Liverpool were fortunate to face a Chelsea side in turmoil for their 1-3 win at Stamford Bridge, if they played anyone with a bit more determination, they'd have been 3-0 down inside 20 minutes without a hope of getting back in the game.

As I said earlier in the week, West Ham haven't the minerals for a season long struggle, as Watford outplayed them in just about every department yesterday and were good for their 2-0 home victory, proving how well the Gunners did a couple of weeks ago by beating them 0-3 at Vicarage Road.

Leicester City are still the 'come back Kings' - after going a goal down to WBA they came out 2-3 winners, with striker Jamie Vardy keeping up his record of a goal a game - the Foxes have been in very impressive form since the season start and again it shows just how well Arsenal did to beat them 2-5 away from home a few weeks ago.

Newcastle were unfortunate not to beat Stoke City, they seem to have everything right on the pitch except someone to put the ball in the net - having said that, Stoke keeper Jack Butland was in great form and kept them in the game and the score at 0-0.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Previous

Return to The Archive