DS and DTV Part Twenty-Four.

Postby Lambert » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:22 am

Gregrichards inactive again :gigglesnshit:
Lambert

Re: DS Politics Thread.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:22 am

:[/quote]

Because it would be funny.[/quote]

"Because it would be funny" :dunno: How old are you? Your obsession with this poster and your incessant childish digs over things he posts, (which, I may add, when I read the links you provide, say nothing to me about a tragic angry person, more of a coherent, well informed person who stands up for what he believes in), say an awful lot about your intelligence.

Anyway, until you actually join up and post in your own name anything you say means jack shit. :hand:[/quote]

As i said funny. This makes it funnier. Lol. Its just a game. Chillax.

Re: DS and DTV Part Twenty-Three.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:46 am

SweetAngelRichards remains. :trollface:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:10 am

Lambert wrote:Gregrichards inactive again :gigglesnshit:

He's usually quite careful, what happened?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:14 am

Lambert wrote:Gregrichards inactive again :gigglesnshit:

Well at least WhinySally can't claim it was minnies doing this time, I just looked and she's not been on since yesterday :gigglesnshit: what did he do now? :woteva:

Postby Pandy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:49 am

Old Scrounger Guy wrote:
Pandy wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:see wot i mean
fleas..
parasite scum
:hand:

Hi fatso.
"Fleas, parasite scum."
You know OSG then? :whistle:

not personally
why are u afraid of him and want me to kill him 4 u
:dunno:

Afraid of him?

He's shitting himself over his oncoming DS perma.

OSG is a tragic figure.

haha I may be as you say "shitting myself" over my oncoming DS perma, (as if I'd give a rats Cameron even if I was about to get one) my dear dear little piece of prehistoric parasitic pond life, but at least I'm not spending anywhere near as much time obsessing about you as you are about me, But I'm afraid your infatuation will have to remain unrequited, but don't give up, you will meet Mr right (wing) one day my little bubo, there ism after all only one thing worse than not being talked about, and that's being a tiny dicked bed wetting right wing vile cunt.
Do you have to wear gloves when you go for a walk or have your knuckles got callouses on them?
:slap:

Your bed-wetting problem rears its head again. :shame:

Do your hands have callouses on them due to the all the hard work you do? :dunno:

Pay your bedroom tax. (PYBT) :cheers:
Pandy

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What we also know is that Bex is up there with the best of the shitstirrers/liars/alerters who only seems to post on DS to pull up other FMs.

What did she lie about?

I don't know what lies that Guest is talking about but I know she's bullshitted at least two or threee times about having the picture on her account since she first joined DS. She hasn't.

Jeez, really? Actually suggesting she had a little piccie of herself when she might not have done? That is...well, I honestly never realised she was capable of something like that. :shake head: I think Count Ugolino needs to make some room. Villainy, thy name is Bex!

It's often the case that those who for no apparent reason feel it necessary to lie about meaningless, trival issues also tend to lie about matters which aren't so trivial. It isn't the lie of the century but it does give an idea of the person's character.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:58 am

How many bans has Greg had now? There's got to be a perma on the horizon.

Postby jra » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:32 am

Guest wrote:She claimed she was aggressive because she stood up for herself when some men (including jra) has a go at her for shit she hadn't said

If challenging somebody's opinion is having a go at her, so be it. I've forgotten about it now anyway and I was there (so to speak). So, so should you. It's unlikely I would have had a go at her for something she hadn't said and even if I did it's all been sorted now.
jra

Postby CCR » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Your bed-wetting problem rears its head again. :shame:

Do your hands have callouses on them due to the all the hard work you do? :dunno:

Pay your bedroom tax. (PYBT) :cheers:[/quote]

He does seem to love this bed wetting business doesnt he :gigglesnshit:

PYBT :cheers:
CCR

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:38 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:She claimed she was aggressive because she stood up for herself when some men (including jra) has a go at her for shit she hadn't said

If challenging somebody's opinion is having a go at her, so be it. I've forgotten about it now anyway and I was there (so to speak). So, so should you. It's unlikely I would have had a go at her for something she hadn't said and even if I did it's all been sorted now.

Wrong, I was in the thread as well. She was mis-quoted someone else called women sluts and she quoted them to disagree and you and a couple of other men jumped all over her. When she defended herself you then called her aggressive for doing so. Myself and many others pointed out you - and the others - were wrong but as usual you wouldn't have it. :brickwall:

Postby But seriously folks » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Guest wrote:SweetAngelRichards remains. :trollface:

SweetAngel regularly posts in the fashion and beauty threads about such riveting stuff as nail polish and hair straighteners :woteva:

I seriously doubt she is Greg Richards...! :gigglesnshit:
But seriously folks

Postby Vicky » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:49 pm

But seriously folks wrote:

SweetAngel regularly posts in the fashion and beauty threads about such riveting stuff as nail polish and hair straighteners :woteva:

Ask her if she has any tips for getting glitter nail varnish off?

I've just spent ages removing mine. Image
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:51 pm

I don't. Read the posts everything = he = says is a 100% turnaround on anything he posted as gregrichards but the language is the same it's so easy to spot him and also that account was made and started posting with in a week of greg being exposed he knew he needed a new account.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:57 pm

Victoria wrote:

Ask her if she has any tips for getting glitter nail varnish off?

I've just spent ages removing mine. Image

lolllll try soaking your fingers in it first :thumbsup:

and wouldn't you know it, guess who else posts regularly in fashion and beauty threads - why it's none other than dundundun..........................gregrichards!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2100943

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2100950

This one is from him as SweetAngel, no other woman asks "Do ladies" etc.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2100667

Next

Return to The Archive