DS and DTV Part Twenty-Four.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Twenty-Four.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:53 am

You're totally and utterly obsessed with Muslims, Puzzler. :yikes:

Postby Puzzler » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:03 am

Guest wrote:You're totally and utterly obsessed with Muslims, Puzzler. :yikes:

Is it wrong to highlight attacks on Shia muslims and Christians, by Sunni extremists? Do you think the scum bullying the Hussain family for being 'apostates' are justified? :yikes: :off head:
Perhaps the police should carry on letting them get on with it(I mean, it's islamophobic to stop Sunni thugs getting their kicks by targeting people from other religions and islamic sects), I think you'd only be happy if they were stoned to death for leaving your religion :smilin:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:08 am

It once again gives the lie to the 'moderate majority' - when moderation is measured by non participation in terrorism, ignoring all other forms of Sunni extremism, it's obvious that the vast majority are going to appear 'moderate' by those standards.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:26 am

Puzzler wrote:

Is it wrong to highlight attacks on Shia muslims and Christians, by Sunni extremists? Do you think the scum bullying the Hussain family for being 'apostates' are justified? :yikes: :off head:
Perhaps the police should carry on letting them get on with it(I mean, it's islamophobic to stop Sunni thugs getting their kicks by targeting people from other religions and islamic sects), I think you'd only be happy if they were stoned to death for leaving your religion :smilin:

My religion doesn't stone people to death these days or burn witches or whatever you imagine. That would make for some episode of Father Ted if we did. :pmsl:

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:27 am

It's great entertainment though.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Puzzler wrote:

Let's not kid ourselves that you care about any Muslims. You hate them all. Well not counting the ones that fully conform... but wait... they don't exist. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:50 pm

bogtrotter wrote:

A tad repetitive though

I see kapellmeister copped a ban, probably for the comment about the winner on Bake off, there were several such comments on Twitter

Postby Puzzler's Muslim Lovechild » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:16 pm

I wish DS would unban Puzzler so he could go back on and get banned again.
Puzzler's Muslim Lovechild

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Puzzler's Muslim Lovechild wrote:I wish DS would unban Puzzler so he could go back on and get banned again.

I have never understood why he cannot just rejoin. Loads of people Uly for example get banned and start new accounts all the time

Postby Ahmed Al-Puzzleri » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Puzzler's Muslim Lovechild wrote:I wish DS would unban Puzzler so he could go back on and get banned again.

In the name of all that is holy, please almighty allah, I beg you to let DTV have their village idiot back :again?:
Ahmed Al-Puzzleri

Postby Puzzler's Muslim Love Child » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:

I have never understood why he cannot just rejoin. Loads of people Uly for example get banned and start new accounts all the time

Perhaps he has a misplaced sense that he was doing important work on there and thus an honourable man, he wouldn't...nay, couldn't go back as someone else.

DS should let him back on but make it so he can't type certain key words (like "Islam", "Muslim", "Muzzies", "I hate" etc.) I wonder how he'd cope.

I'm sure we'll be identified as his "fan club" by Puzzlerites, but eh....it's not as if he can't speak for himself.
Puzzler's Muslim Love Child

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Puzzler's Muslim Love Child wrote:
Guest wrote:

Perhaps he has a misplaced sense that he was doing important work on there and thus an honourable man, he wouldn't...nay, couldn't go back as someone else.

DS should let him back on but make it so he can't type certain key words (like "Islam", "Muslim", "Muzzies", "I hate" etc.) I wonder how he'd cope.

I'm sure we'll be identified as his "fan club" by Puzzlerites, but eh....it's not as if he can't speak for himself.

:mrgreen: He would spontaneously combust

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Puzzler wrote:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=79924908&postcount=11
Any opinion on your darling wahhabis/salafis bullying and harassing this family for being apostates Tom? Nah, thought not :smilin:

Lefties when someone criticises islam, Mohammed or the likes of Choudary - 'WAHHHH islamophobia!!!!'
Lefties when Shia and Christians are attacked both here and abroad - ' '.
And they wonder why people accuse them of supporting Sunni extremism :smilin:

Thank god that human turd tomwhitton has finally been banned! Surely it was a pc troll account?

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Can benbenbenbenelen get any thicker?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2110360

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:

A tad repetitive though

I see kapellmeister copped a ban, probably for the comment about the winner on Bake off, there were several such comments on Twitter

TBH as soon as I saw her I thought she'd win, wish I'd put a bet on.
Ray of Sunshine

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive