DS and DTV Part Twenty-Five.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part Twenty-Five.

Postby Lambert » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:50 pm

jra wrote:
Major Clanger wrote:
jra wrote:
Major Clanger wrote:Oh bless...... Ginger Bitch has been busy with the Red Blobs. Well, quelle surprise. Red it quite an appropriate colour - coz that bitch really does need to get off the rag. :cronos:

Ah, the clique reputation system or not in this case.
What are you waffling on about now ya cunt?

Ah another pleasant person. Nice to meet you : rolleyes : . And you are?

He is Major Clanger.
Lambert

Re: DS and DTV Part Twenty-Four.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:16 am

Haha, massive lulz at the poisonous dwarf hobbitcunt dropping her little blobs of bile on DTV, and being totally ignored :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:40 am

Guest wrote:Haha, massive lulz at the poisonous dwarf hobbitcunt dropping her little blobs of bile on DTV, and being totally ignored :pointlaugh:

I noticed that. What's the deal with her, sounds like she's trying to start an argument for no reason with her recent posts.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:56 am

The carrier bag thread being insistently trolled by shaun_Davids. Lol, he's just been outed as Greg!
This guy loves being caught.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:00 am

Guest wrote:Haha, massive lulz at the poisonous dwarf hobbitcunt dropping her little blobs of bile on DTV, and being totally ignored :pointlaugh:

Shame!! Was potentially the first good ruck on DTV in yonks, but gaz shat himself and ran away :runningshit:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:07 am

She's obsessed with Gaz.

FG is the kind of person who has to have someone to pick on. Sad really.

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:29 am

Guest wrote:

She's obsessed with Gaz.

She's probably not getting any. Or hasn't had anyone tell her what an irresistible sexbomb she is :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:34 am

Guest wrote:

She's obsessed with Gaz.

She's right on this occasion. Gaz called tghe-retford a misojenist misodgonist mysogenist woman-hater, but used disgusting and childish language about female anatomy to do so.

He's a hypocrite and she called him out on it. But he chickened out as usual :gigglesnshit:

Postby Dearie me » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am

Poor Gaz is being picked on by a nasty woman? Poor weak minded pathetic Gaz? Unable to defend himself but enjoys typing on DTV his fucked up foul comments about DSers who are unaware of his nastiness. How terrible, outrageous and horrible. :cuppaT: I think it may rain later. Anything good on the telly tonight?
Dearie me

Postby jra » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:17 am

Puzzler's Muslim Lovechild wrote:Don't talk to my mum like that, dad!

Let's be honest Puzz. You could donate to Islamic charities, let a Syrian refugee family live with you, marry a Muslim and do anything to convince yourself that you are a 'nice' guy who sees the world to be unfair as it is right now. But at the end of the day, after all has been said, when we are all tucked away safely in our beds, you are nothing but an angry guy with seething, palpable hate in his heart for a group of other people because you think they are different in a bad way.

There's no foul mouthed rants or witty responses or emoticons that is going to change that.

Good luck marryimg a Muslim if you live around here (especially if you are white and doubly so, if you are an atheist). They stick to their own pretty well, with few exceptions.
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:43 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's obsessed with Gaz.

She's probably not getting any. Or hasn't had anyone tell her what an irresistible sexbomb she is :pmsl:

Yes I hear that can make make many women of a certain age rather insecure and seemingly desperate for a ruck.

Postby Sad » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:48 am

Dearie me wrote:Poor Gaz is being picked on by a nasty woman? Poor weak minded pathetic Gaz? Unable to defend himself but enjoys typing on DTV his fucked up foul comments about DSers who are unaware of his nastiness. How terrible, outrageous and horrible. :cuppaT: I think it may rain later. Anything good on the telly tonight?

Is that still going on? :bored:

I thought DTV was dead. Are these idiots ever going to grow up.
Sad

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:54 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's obsessed with Gaz.

Yes I hear that can make make many women of a certain age rather insecure and seemingly desperate for a ruck.

Lulz.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:57 am

Dearie me wrote:Poor Gaz is being picked on by a nasty woman? Poor weak minded pathetic Gaz? Unable to defend himself but enjoys typing on DTV his fucked up foul comments about DSers who are unaware of his nastiness. How terrible, outrageous and horrible. :cuppaT: I think it may rain later. Anything good on the telly tonight?

Such things never happen on this forum.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:58 am

Get a grip. I haven't noticed any extreme nastiness from him on dtv. Fuckhoblin on the other hand sounds like a nutter. Who are they on DS?

Next

Return to The Archive