The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Big Threads

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Nature is awesome.

Yes, it can be cruel and disturbing to see the remains of the prey, but that doesnt mean it should be hidden away like some dirty little secret.

Seriously, its a science and nature thread. Why all the angst about seeing what is actually part of the natural order of life in the wild?

:wubbers: :wubwub: :twirl:



dick
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Hobbit wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Nature is awesome.

Yes, it can be cruel and disturbing to see the remains of the prey, but that doesnt mean it should be hidden away like some dirty little secret.

Seriously, its a science and nature thread. Why all the angst about seeing what is actually part of the natural order of life in the wild?

:wubbers: :wubwub: :twirl:



dick

Suck.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby banana chewits » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Nature is awesome.

Yes, it can be cruel and disturbing to see the remains of the prey, but that doesnt mean it should be hidden away like some dirty little secret.

Seriously, its a science and nature thread. Why all the angst about seeing what is actually part of the natural order of life in the wild?

:wubbers: :wubwub: :twirl:



keyser, when you use the spoiler, would you mind writing graphic? i know you said squeamish but some people are more affected than others by the images & what makes one person squeamish differs with others. it makes sure people don't open it if they've got kids around who might get upset as well. thanks.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby charlie » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Keyser wrote:
Hobbit wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Nature is awesome.

Yes, it can be cruel and disturbing to see the remains of the prey, but that doesnt mean it should be hidden away like some dirty little secret.

Seriously, its a science and nature thread. Why all the angst about seeing what is actually part of the natural order of life in the wild?

:wubbers: :wubwub: :twirl:



dick

Suck.

:laughing: :choc: :cheers: :pointlaugh: :wubwub: :canny: :wubbers:
User avatar
charlie
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Both pissed.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:19 pm

oh the fucking attention seeking twins are here

whatever gets you through the day I guess
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:23 pm

Hobbit wrote:oh the fucking attention seeking twins are here

whatever gets you through the day I guess


Yep.

Your bias and double standards know no bounds.

I actually thought you had grown into your role as a mod HF.

Sadly I was wrong.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby Cobs » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:30 pm

Guest wrote:Both pissed.

Well I'll be pissed if this kerfuffle interrupts Gerst's park pics.
Keyser: Triple wrapped spoilers and a counsellor hotline in future.
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Keyser wrote:
Hobbit wrote:oh the fucking attention seeking twins are here

whatever gets you through the day I guess


Yep.

Your bias and double standards know no bounds.

I actually thought you had grown into your role as a mod HF.

Sadly I was wrong.



I don't care what you think

go drown your sorrows some more
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Keyser wrote:
Hobbit wrote:oh the fucking attention seeking twins are here

whatever gets you through the day I guess


Yep.

Your bias and double standards know no bounds.

I actually thought you had grown into your role as a mod HF.

Sadly I was wrong.


Playing the brave boy now.

Is that because you have Charlie for back-up or are you trying to impress her>
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:24 pm

I just think Keyser urgently needs to get laid. His hysterical hissy fits clearly reflect all his pent up frustration and anger at the world.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:27 pm

.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:
.SF. wrote:




How about some dismembered human remains - that's part of awesome nature too.


Really? What part of nature is that then?


Last time I looked, humans and human behaviour were part of nature.


That may be, but last time I looked it tended to be the humans doing the killing.

It would be a very rare sight indeed to see a human with it's middle portion missing floating adrift in the sea after coming into contact with a Great White Shark, so it's hardly the natural order of life in the wild to see dismembered human remains in a science and nature thread.


I'm talking about humans doing the killing. Each other. All part of nature, etc etc.


Animals kill other animals for food, ie its a natural part of life in the wild. The same does not apply to humans who kill humans therefore it is not a part of nature at all.

For anyone to suggest that humans killing humans is part of the natural order of life in the wild really makes me concerned about their mentality to be quite honest with you.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby .SF. » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Guest wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:Really? What part of nature is that then?


Last time I looked, humans and human behaviour were part of nature.


That may be, but last time I looked it tended to be the humans doing the killing.

It would be a very rare sight indeed to see a human with it's middle portion missing floating adrift in the sea after coming into contact with a Great White Shark, so it's hardly the natural order of life in the wild to see dismembered human remains in a science and nature thread.


I'm talking about humans doing the killing. Each other. All part of nature, etc etc.


Animals kill other animals for food, ie its a natural part of life in the wild. The same does not apply to humans who kill humans therefore it is not a part of nature at all.

For anyone to suggest that humans killing humans is part of the natural order of life in the wild really makes me concerned about their mentality to be quite honest with you.


A simple misunderstanding over the use of the word nature.
User avatar
.SF.
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:34 am

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Guest wrote:I just think Keyser urgently needs to get laid. His hysterical hissy fits clearly reflect all his pent up frustration and anger at the world.


That'll never happen. Even his hand says "NO!"
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Science And Nature Thread - All Welcome

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I just think Keyser urgently needs to get laid. His hysterical hissy fits clearly reflect all his pent up frustration and anger at the world.


That'll never happen. Even his hand says "NO!"


Oscar Wilde is that you?

Or perhaps Swift?

Nah - just a couple of bagheads emboldened to post shit on what was once a troll free thread. :bored:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests