DS and DTV Part Twenty-Eight.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part Twenty-Eight.

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:41 pm

I don;t know where "Guest" his getting his "bested at debate" theory from (actually I do, I've seen a certain DS FM use the phrase many times :mrgreen: ) the proMartinistas are getting their arses handed to them. :popcorn:
Odessa Steps

Re: DS and DTV Part Twenty-Seven.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Odessa Steps wrote::popcorn: I love Tony Martin threads... :popcorn:

Racists in the open!!!!!

Like i said. Pop your evidence up poppit.

Otherwise you are in danger of looking like some sort of impotent sjw smarting after been defeated intellectually.

Pop it up thanks. :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote::popcorn: I love Tony Martin threads... :popcorn:

Racists in the open!!!!!

Like i said. Pop your evidence up poppit.

Otherwise you are in danger of looking like some sort of impotent sjw smarting after been defeated intellectually.

Pop it up thanks. :cuppaT:

So you can reply "dance puppet " when does? :popcorn:

Postby jesaya » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:58 pm

I see Garrett1 is now on holiday after his racist comments on that thread.
jesaya

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:I don;t know where "Guest" his getting his "bested at debate" theory from (actually I do, I've seen a certain DS FM use the phrase many times :mrgreen: ) the proMartinistas are getting their arses handed to them. :popcorn:

Oh the old "i recognise posting style".

Now im getting really worried that actually you are unable to produce evidence and can only obfuscate hoping to hide your flaws.

Please odessa put my mind at rest. You do have evidence dont you? Surely?

I do so hope your not proved to be just one of those whiny sjws we see from time to time on the internet are you? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:00 pm

jesaya wrote:I see Garrett1 is now on holiday after his racist comments on that thread.

Hurray for the sjws :twirl:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:I don;t know where "Guest" his getting his "bested at debate" theory from (actually I do, I've seen a certain DS FM use the phrase many times :mrgreen: ) the proMartinistas are getting their arses handed to them. :popcorn:

Now im getting really worried that actually you are unable to produce evidence and can only obfuscate hoping to hide your flaws.

I do so hope your not proved to be just one of those whiny sjws we see from time to time on the internet are you? :dunno:

New year, same old squeaking.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Yes and he even uses it in another thread about an intruder/householder. :thud: :pmsl:
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... p=37444608

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:11 pm

There's a horrible group of people who make DS unusable now. If you're not in their fascist little enclave you will be hounded until you are banned. They repulse me. I don't agree with the opinions of the people they attack but their behaviour is far worse. They believe that superior numbers equals the right to bully. One by one posters have been attacked or just disappeared because they make posting in such an unpleasant atmosphere undesirable. They purport to be of a particular political persuasion but their behaviour belies them. Lord of the Flies. Pathetic bullies.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

New year, same old squeaking.

Lol. Rattled. Cough i mean i recognise your posting style. Cough.

Postby jesaya » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Guest wrote:
jesaya wrote:I see Garrett1 is now on holiday after his racist comments on that thread.

Is there something bad about social justice?
jesaya

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:38 pm

jesaya wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is there something bad about social justice?

Over cossetted under worked directionless betas mouthing off on the internet about rights and trying to shutdown dissenting opinion to further own directionless agenda.

It essentially leads to the managed decline of a society.

For starters.

Although thats obviously dealing with an 'sjw'. You have conflated it with a worthy and now (due to actions of sjw) lost cause.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Ooooooooooh twatkins having a right old handbag last few days. He got crosskins cos his tony martin thread bombed. Right old stampy feet tantrum about that one. Now this.
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=63

You'd never think he was a fat virgin would you?

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Guest wrote:There's a horrible group of people who make DS unusable now. If you're not in their fascist little enclave you will be hounded until you are banned. They repulse me. I don't agree with the opinions of the people they attack but their behaviour is far worse. They believe that superior numbers equals the right to bully. One by one posters have been attacked or just disappeared because they make posting in such an unpleasant atmosphere undesirable. They purport to be of a particular political persuasion but their behaviour belies them. Lord of the Flies. Pathetic bullies.

The place is a waste of time these days, especially politics forum. Far right and Tory sycophants dominate the place and hound anyone to the left of them, which is most people to be honest. The sneering, baiting and abuse have been at record levels for months now but still moderation is blind to them. It makes the Mail website look lefty these days. :kinell:

Postby Custard » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:There's a horrible group of people who make DS unusable now. If you're not in their fascist little enclave you will be hounded until you are banned. They repulse me. I don't agree with the opinions of the people they attack but their behaviour is far worse. They believe that superior numbers equals the right to bully. One by one posters have been attacked or just disappeared because they make posting in such an unpleasant atmosphere undesirable. They purport to be of a particular political persuasion but their behaviour belies them. Lord of the Flies. Pathetic bullies.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Then fuck off and don't go back. Problem solved. It's a crappy light entertainment forum. Nobody on DS will miss another pathetic martyr to his right wing cause, they'll be too busy discussing Strictly and farts.
Custard

Next

Return to The Archive