DS and DTV Part Twenty-Nine.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Twenty-Nine.

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Ninj wrote:Haha! You don't need to apologise to me Vam.

I'm quite glad as it happens. Being polar opposites on this goes some way to scuppering the theory that we're best bum chums. :wubbers:

I have about as much interest in your bum as you'd have in mine.... :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Viper wrote:So what did hobbit feet do? It keeps being referred too.

She sneered and preached her man hating agenda in page after page on General Discussion, in typical sjw style, and lectured people on misogyny and how bad it was for women.... only to be found out to be someone who slutshames herself in the showbiz forum, and even starts threads to do so. Busted! :yikes:

Apparently it's ok to be a misogynist or to slate women for having a sex life, but only if it's her or her showbiz pals and only if it's against a woman she doesn't like. Seems legit to me. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:30 pm

dougiescot wrote:What a sad bunch of losers you all are, spending your days gawping at a forum and giving a running commentary about the posts and posters.

I wonder if any of you are also on dead dogs posting about what goes on here?

Did you forget you signed up and are posting in the DS and DTV thread yourself? The clue to what this thread is about is in the title. If you don't want to post here, well you know what to do. :trollface:

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Ask "Ray-Ray".... :leer:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Guest wrote:

She sneered and preached her man hating agenda in page after page on General Discussion, in typical sjw style, and lectured people on misogyny and how bad it was for women.... only to be found out to be someone who slutshames herself in the showbiz forum, and even starts threads to do so. Busted! :yikes:

Apparently it's ok to be a misogynist or to slate women for having a sex life, but only if it's her or her showbiz pals and only if it's against a woman she doesn't like. Seems legit to me. :smilin:

Oops, I think that was Face Ache that slutshames in showbiz whilst preaching about misogyny elsewhere. Still those lot are all pretty interchangeable, you see one and you've seen 'em all, - they're all by and large the same with how they post, so same same but different.

Hobbit Feet got all brave when Cornish was on the ropes and once she'd checked she had Jane Doh and the Sychophants in tow, proceeded to be a sneery snidey bitch, all big and brave, whilst lapping up the vomit inducing back slaps from aforementioned pals. That's it I think?

Oh and she has hairy toes. It's presented as a joke, but if rumours are to be believed it's like some kind of out of control forest down there. :pukeup:

Postby Viper » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 pm

dipso wrote:
Ninj wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dylan? Who the fuck is Dylan?

dylan99 or dipso on DTV - a 40-something year old sk8r manchild and pretend stoner dude.

Often found posting drivel on DTV at 3am, cuz that's what all the cool kidz do

Hth :thumbsup:

At what age must one hang one's skateboard & drugs up and become a moaning ageist cunt like you?

Cheers minge, young at hearts unite!

Gave up skating last year, but not the deck collection. I guess the guest tinks I'm in me 40s due how much older i do look in photos, in fact i think I'm looking to my 40s, cos I'm odd like that.
I'm sure this place used be more bad-ass, with more of a fuck you attitude! And maybe the rest of the forum is? I've not checked.
This thread does seem to attract more pissy cry babies then really suits it now, admittedly, cowardly bagheads, who detract from what the members here say, imo.
Less of the 'dtv/whoever are being so mean to folks on ds, i must whiteknight the pillocks they routinely gang up on and bully' attitude, would be preferable.

Put the joint down and try typing again in english please. Er...Dude.
Viper

Postby Viper » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:55 pm

Vam wrote:

Ask "Ray-Ray".... :leer:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Ray ray. What did hobbit feet do please.
Viper

Postby dipso » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:56 pm

Basically, i wish i WAS in my 40s.
dipso

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:I can't help but notice that if anyone who Hobbit Feet/Fuckgoblin feels are weaker than her eg jra, MAW, tachyon, mi amigo on DTV, she's in there like a shot to try and tear a strip off them.

HOWEVER, when someone like Vam rocks up to criticise her - and Vam has been pretty vocal about her - Hobbit Feet/fuckgoblin is no where to be seen! :pmsl:

Case in point, when jra mentioned something about the stag on here, up she popped to have a go at him on here. But there's no way she'd do that with Vam. She knows fine well who will get trounced in that argument!

Classic bully behaviour. Only picks on those she thinks she can beat and slinks away from those she knows will destroy her :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Oh, I think she'd find it hard to resist pitching up here to post her trademark, 'edgy', one-liner putdowns. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows? :dunno:

Funnily enough, we barely acknowledged each other when she was a regular here at Dogs. I doubt I exchanged more than half a dozen posts with her. I just pegged her to be one of those arrogant and uppity people you see on every forum, but instantly forgettable.

I seriously doubt she'd welcome any advice from me, but in view of what many people now know of her, I'd suggest she should maybe look closely to herself before being so imperious and supercilious towards others.

She's a freaking laughingstock in my eyes....
Vam

Postby jesaya » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Vam wrote:
jesaya wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
:woteva: Excuses, excuses. You and a few others formed a nasty little clique in that thread. This isn't the first time either. :shake head:

Oh dear, is that the best, most considered, argument you can muster? :again?:

Predictable sneering from you :roll: At least Dogs allows you the freedom to express your lofty disdain to all and sundry. You wouldn't dare to be quite so personal and dismissive over at DS, would you?

Perpetual is right, imo. Yes, Cornish's OP in that thread was absolutely puke-inducing, and her OTT reaction to the inevitable, ensuing criticism was ridiculous.

Still, the OP gave the usual suspects, yourself included, something to get their teeth into. In they poured, all busting a gut to show how cool/measured/rational/right-on they are - pretty much throughout 19 pages... :roll:

As an aside: that ludicrous broad, Hobbit...(sorry, Ninjy!) I just can't take her seriously. After seeing what I've seen about her, I honestly do laugh every time I see her name.

Of course this site allows me more freedom, isn't that one reason people post here? I have been on DS for over ten years without a ban or a warning... the reason for that isn't because I am a saint or 'protected' in some conspiratorial way, but because I am careful.

As for the thread, Cornish was the architect of the reaction on there - not by posting the OP, but her response to the first few posts - she chose to get personal with people, no-one made her question the femininity, sex or mentality of other posters, she did that by choice. She was invited, by tia and I among others, to engage in a proper discussion of how those pieces of 'romantic prose' actually demean women (and men for that matter), but she chose to rant instead. She reaped what she sowed.
jesaya

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Guest wrote:
jesaya wrote:
Guest wrote:
wing over manchester wrote:Cornish's "One Flaw" thread is closed. About time it was horrible to see the DTV clique and their bullying ways still hold court on DS. Jane Doh, Maw, Hobbit and all the rest of the creepy hanger ons are a vicious little pack. Sad bastards.

I am no fan of Cornish, in fact quite far from it, but I agree. Hunting in packs and the many against one mentality is the only reason some of them had the courage.

I'd be confident that if Hobbit Feet ever had the balls (or ovaries) to take Cornish on one on one, she'd have her ass handed to her on a plate rather comprehensively. Sniping at her with the likes of Jane Doh etc kissing her ass however and she's suddenly all big and brave.

The vast majority of posts on that thread were critical of the content of the OP, not the OP. However Cornish Piskie went on a rant on pages 1 & 2, calling into question the femininity of posters who didn't like the post; then saying they could actually be men; calling the joking criticism 'gut wrenching hatred'; questioning poster's mentality - the only person attacking other posters, until Mina rocked up to call everyone bullies, was the OP herself. Sorry, but we all have to learn to deal with our posts being challenged on there - and CP got the short-shrift she deserved when she started getting personal about those who don't share her love of 'romantic prose'.
This is exactly it.

I'd love to know why everyone is seen as bullying Cornish but when MinaH comes along to insult everyone, that's ok. Double standards or what?

What a strange post. Do you always assume when one poster or posters are being criticized that means that every poster in a thread or on a forum or in the whole world must be criticized at the same time? You just sound like one of the gang mentality twats on that thread who is sucking lemons because instead of being congratulated many are thinking you all look like dicks.

Oh and you don't know what a double standard is either. Toodle pip. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:10 pm

jesaya wrote:
Vam wrote:
jesaya wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
:woteva: Excuses, excuses. You and a few others formed a nasty little clique in that thread. This isn't the first time either. :shake head:

Oh dear, is that the best, most considered, argument you can muster? :again?:

Predictable sneering from you :roll: At least Dogs allows you the freedom to express your lofty disdain to all and sundry. You wouldn't dare to be quite so personal and dismissive over at DS, would you?

Perpetual is right, imo. Yes, Cornish's OP in that thread was absolutely puke-inducing, and her OTT reaction to the inevitable, ensuing criticism was ridiculous.

Still, the OP gave the usual suspects, yourself included, something to get their teeth into. In they poured, all busting a gut to show how cool/measured/rational/right-on they are - pretty much throughout 19 pages... :roll:

As an aside: that ludicrous broad, Hobbit...(sorry, Ninjy!) I just can't take her seriously. After seeing what I've seen about her, I honestly do laugh every time I see her name.

Of course this site allows me more freedom, isn't that one reason people post here? I have been on DS for over ten years without a ban or a warning... the reason for that isn't because I am a saint or 'protected' in some conspiratorial way, but because I am careful.

As for the thread, Cornish was the architect of the reaction on there - not by posting the OP, but her response to the first few posts - she chose to get personal with people, no-one made her question the femininity, sex or mentality of other posters, she did that by choice. She was invited, by tia and I among others, to engage in a proper discussion of how those pieces of 'romantic prose' actually demean women (and men for that matter), but she chose to rant instead. She reaped what she sowed.

Anne666, posts endless drivel and is equally as rude offensive and confrontational as Cornish. Many would say more so. Would you therefore have the same opinion if a load of people ridiculed her and her posts in 30 odd pages and it just be one against the masses coming out with continued sneery comments?

Do you think she deserves the same treatment? If so I'm sure we can round up the troops and make it happen... although if she 'reaps what she sows' it will probably be more like 3000 odd pages of it.

Postby dougiescot » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Ninj wrote:
dougiescot wrote:What a sad bunch of losers you all are, spending your days gawping at a forum and giving a running commentary about the posts and posters.

...says the man who by all accounts gets his kicks from bullying a lady with a brain injury.

Sure?
dougiescot

Postby dougiescot » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:

Did you forget you signed up and are posting in the DS and DTV thread yourself? The clue to what this thread is about is in the title. If you don't want to post here, well you know what to do. :trollface:

Hide behind a paper bag like a sad wee cunt?
dougiescot

Previous

Return to The Archive