DS and DTV Part Twenty-Nine.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part Twenty-Nine.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote: You keep white knighting poor, misunderstood BigAndy. Great work :thumbsup:

Guesty probably has their tongue up his ring-piece as well....... :more beer:

If anyone didn't think VR6 was a bonafide wierdigan before, I think this post is all the confirmation you need. :more beer:
Spin on it sadsack. At least i'm prepared to put my name to what i post, unlike you, hiding behind a bag-head avatar.
VR6storm

Re: DS and DTV Part Twenty-Eight.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote: You keep white knighting poor, misunderstood BigAndy. Great work :thumbsup:

If anyone didn't think VR6 was a bonafide wierdigan before, I think this post is all the confirmation you need. :more beer:

Reckon by the way vr6 is defending the DTV clique, it must be one of them. Probably Madrista123 or Hugh jboobs :pointlaugh:
Not defending anyone on DTV, i rarely post there now, so try again guesty. And as far as i'm aware, HughJBoobs does not post on DTV. :bum:
VR6storm

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

That you, Monkey Tennis? :cuppaT:
Lambert

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:12 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

Spin on it sadsack. At least i'm prepared to put my name to what i post, unlike you, hiding behind a bag-head avatar.

Your name? Your name is actually VR6storm?

Sorry, but you're just as anonymous as the word guest.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: And "Short shrift"? I mean who says shit like that? :oops:

Someone with a more extensive vocabulary that you?

Innit blud. :trollface:

DTV , Clique, Bullies, Vile, Poor Nooway, Sausage rolls?

Very extensive!

sausage rolls? Significance please?

A poster called Doxplox/Terminatorlips used to get very upset that people who post on DTV and DS made jokes about "sausage rolls" and ruined every DS threads for him. He still goes on about it. :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:20 pm

I reckon dox is secretly Tom Hardy, just going full on fucking METHOD up in this mutherfucker to prepare for a roll in some shit social media movie.

Anyway, who's up for a game of 'spot the rape-apologist lefties that still post on ds today!' on this old Rotherham thread? http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=789227&page=2

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

no your more anon
if u called yourself the same guest name every time
like guestacles or wotever
then u would be equally anon
:more beer:
but guest quoting guest etc so on and so forth gets fucking annoying
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

It's a type of Volkswagen.

Typical sort of scenester name tag a vdub fapper would use.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Pork Pie is agrainofsand. I'm convinced of it and have been for weeks.

Those two posters sound totally different and graino is still posting with his original account :off head:

No they dont. They do sound very similar. Are you really so naive you think hes only got the one account? :gigglesnshit:

They sound nothing like each other to me.

I think it's more likely that you have some kind of beef with that poster and you're here posting this nonsense as a result of it.

Postby eagle eyes » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:46 am

Guest wrote:I reckon dox is secretly Tom Hardy, just going full on fucking METHOD up in this mutherfucker to prepare for a roll in some shit social media movie.

Anyway, who's up for a game of 'spot the rape-apologist lefties that still post on ds today!' on this old Rotherham thread? http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=789227&page=2

Not hard to spot the poster saying it didn't happen and demanding evidence is it?
They write the same posts 7 years later. :woteva:
eagle eyes

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:56 am

eagle eyes wrote:
Guest wrote:I reckon dox is secretly Tom Hardy, just going full on fucking METHOD up in this mutherfucker to prepare for a roll in some shit social media movie.

Not hard to spot the poster saying it didn't happen and demanding evidence is it?

that implies you have been observing for 7 years.....
:woteva:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby eagle eyes » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:12 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
eagle eyes wrote:

Only if you're an idiot.
eagle eyes

Postby Guesty » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:25 am

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reckon by the way vr6 is defending the DTV clique, it must be one of them. Probably Madrista123 or Hugh jboobs :pointlaugh:
Not defending anyone on DTV, i rarely post there now, so try again guesty. And as far as i'm aware, HughJBoobs does not post on DTV. :bum:

Actually according to the list posted on here not too long ago,
Ultrasonic = Hugh JBoobs.
No point in posting the entire list,however the following names are also on the list and are accurate so there is no reason not to believe hughjboobs DTV name is in fact 'Ultrasonic' .
101scout = phylo_roadking
Gaz = Maw
Kim = Kim1994
Fuckgoblin = Hobbit Feet
Norfie = Jane Doh!
Guesty

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:09 am

eagle eyes wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
eagle eyes wrote:

Only if you're an idiot.

so your either an idiot or a liar then
:hand:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby VR6storm » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:12 am

Guesty wrote: Actually according to the list posted on here not too long ago,
Ultrasonic = Hugh JBoobs.
No point in posting the entire list,however the following names are also on the list and are accurate so there is no reason not to believe hughjboobs DTV name is in fact 'Ultrasonic' .
101scout = phylo_roadking
Gaz = Maw
Kim = Kim1994
Fuckgoblin = Hobbit Feet
Norfie = Jane Doh!
As i said, i rarely post there anymore and i did say 'as far as i am aware'..... either way i'm still not defending DTV or HJB in particular. :cuppaT:
VR6storm

Next

Return to The Archive