Dog's Football Thread.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Sunny wrote:But you did have your best players on the pitch?? But its pretty clear which team has the brighter future!
shots spurs 26 Scum 10
shots on target spurs 11 scum 3

4 shots on goal actually :snooty: ......... 2 of them decisive, thats a better ratio than 11 shots on goal 2 of them decisive. :thumbsup:

By the way, you barely had more possession 52% - 48% ...... thats not great when you're playing 10 men for half of the game.

We had our best team avaialble on the pitch, not all would have been there if we hadn't had injuries - your team was the best eleven you've got.......by the way, I like Deli Ali's invisible football strip ...... you could hardly see him, could you :gigglesnshit:

And I don't know why you are so angry, you spent the whole first half of the season getting draws - why do they upset you now?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Sunny » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:12 pm

You see, Spurs didn't play any old team today, we played our biggest rival and a team that is capable of beating us, just as much as we are capable of beating them. We should have won today, as we looked the better team for most parts of the game. But shit happens in football and we don't always get what we want, in the end we still DID NOT lose but got a point and remain 3 points above the scum may as well be 4 due to GD.

Enjoy the rest of the day footy fans am gonna prepare my brain for the voice and see my beloved Boy George.

He is looking good these days Vicky not sure if you watch the voice? :Hiya:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Trapper John » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:17 pm

Sunny wrote:You see, Spurs didn't play any old team today, we played our biggest rival and a team that is capable of beating us, just as much as we are capable of beating them. We should have won today, as we looked the better team for most parts of the game. But shit happens in football and we don't always get what we want, in the end we still DID NOT lose but got a point and remain 3 points above the scum may as well be 4 due to GD.

Enjoy the rest of the day footy fans am gonna prepare my brain for the voice and see my beloved Boy George.

The pain goes away in a day or two - so don't worry .... it's tomorrow, when the dull ache of defeat hits you properly :thumbsup: ..........

...... have a nice evening watching your wooly woofter. :Hiya:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Sunny wrote:You see, Spurs didn't play any old team today, we played our biggest rival and a team that is capable of beating us, just as much as we are capable of beating them. We should have won today, as we looked the better team for most parts of the game. But shit happens in football and we don't always get what we want, in the end we still DID NOT lose but got a point and remain 3 points above the scum may as well be 4 due to GD.

No i don't watch it Suns, but that's the best he's looked in years.

He was very handsome in the eighties, but then he got all fat, it's nice to see him looking healthy again. :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:21 pm

By the way!!

Boy George comes from the same part of London as you, he's your "Wooly Woofter" :thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:22 pm

Traps will be away to listen to some Culture Club.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Victoria wrote:Traps will be away to listen to some Culture Club.

Culture Club was the first CD I ever bought for my ex wife - now she's dead, that must mean something.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Victoria wrote:By the way!!

Boy George comes from the same part of London as you, he's your "Wooly Woofter" :thumbsup:

Yeah, there's loads of 'em down here - since they made it legal. :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Already daft so called Arsenal fans are blaming Francis Coquelin for costing us our title bid by being red carded.

True, both challenges were reckless and needless but up until he got sent off he played very well and stifled many of Spurs attempted attacks and breakaways - any of which could have resulted in goals, so that's a stupid reaction against someone whose job it is to get stuck in.

If they want to blame anyone, blame referee Michael Oliver - he should have given Eric Dier a second yellow for this and evened the playing field to ten men each, then we'd have gone on to win.

Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:By the way!!

Yeah, there's loads of 'em down here - since they made it legal. :gigglesnshit:

He actually comes from Eltham, you'll probably move there now. Image
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Victoria wrote:Traps will be away to listen to some Culture Club.

Culture Club was the first CD I ever bought for my ex wife - now she's dead, that must mean something.

Not really!!

They were a very popular group at one time, i preferred Duran Duran though.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Francis Coquelin might be on the naughty step for quite a lot longer than the one match ban he'll receive for his sending off today, if looks are anything to go by.

There is a picture showing the Arsenal bench of Wenger, Steve Bould and Vic Akers giving him a trio of daggers as he walks off the pitch for an early shower.

It's probably no wonder either, seeing as Arsene Wenger revealed that at half time he had warned Coquelin not to make any more rash challenges and get himself sent off.

Fortunately, Mohammed Elneny made an excellent full debut in the game today and looks to be a more than able replacement for Coquelin, so the young Egyptian needs to grab his chance and give Wenger a decision to make when Coquelin completes his ban.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Fucking Hell - Man City were drawing 0-0 at half time against Aston Villa - ended up 4-0 winners and Everton were beating West Ham 2-0 then West Ham score 3 goals in the last 12 minutes of the game, to win 2-3. :shake head:

Chelsea drew 1-1 against Stoke at Stamford Bridge making Gus Hidink a recored holder for not being beaten in the 12 games since he took over the reins from Jose Mourinho.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:17 pm

I'm in a very difficult position!!

I want Rangers to play Celtic in the final of the Scottish Cup, but I can't hope they win tomorrow.

I want Morton to beat them, because I hate Celtic.

However if Morton beat them, we won't play them in the final.

I'll have to think about this. Image
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive