DS and DTV Part Thirty.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Thirty.

Postby Puzzler » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Ah Bangla and Meso, very quick to call that OP a racist(and not just yer average racist, a full blown white supremacist) for calling the Quran a violent book - but not so quick to call out misawa97 on his pro ISIS, anti Kurd and anti Shia bile - and you wonder why people accuse the pair of you of being ISIS supporters yourselves? :shake head: :off head:

Go take more drugs you deluded twat.

Very well thought out argument :smilin:

There was nevber an argument to be had... you wanted a reaction from me so you've got one. I could never suggest you're a white supremicist because you could never be one on account of being a bottom feeder.

You could always apologise for calling me an ISIS supporter ofc.... but I imagine you would prefer abuse from me on a permanent basis instead you sad little cunt.

A reaction? Is this the new ISIS sleeper tactic - try and get anti jihadis to kill themselves by posting abuse to them? Go on, abuse me, ABUSE ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD. I deserve to be burnt alive, I deserve to be dragged through razor wire, for asking the almighty mesostim to explain why he never baits pro ISIS posters, I deserve waterboarding, whipping, being stoned to death, or crucified for not supporting your beloved ISIS.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Garrett1 wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Ah Bangla and Meso, very quick to call that OP a racist(and not just yer average racist, a full blown white supremacist) for calling the Quran a violent book - but not so quick to call out misawa97 on his pro ISIS, anti Kurd and anti Shia bile - and you wonder why people accuse the pair of you of being ISIS supporters yourselves? :shake head: :off head:

You don't need drugs to spot an ISIS supporter...I'm responding to one now. :thumbsup:

He can deny it all he likes, but there's more evidence for him supporting ISIS than when he randomly squawks 'Stormfront' at someone for having a negative view of islam as a religion.

Have you read the thread starters home page? He is batshit crazy

Postby Puzzler » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Garrett1 wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

You don't need drugs to spot an ISIS supporter...I'm responding to one now. :thumbsup:

Don't be afraid - please ring the Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321 with any information you have.

Yeah come on Puzzler.... forward your information... don;t forget to have a list of your medication ready for when they ask for it.

Awww, a dig at my mental health issues, careful your tolerant mask is slipping.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Aziz wrote:If you have evidence of someone supporting terrorism then shouldn't you be contacting the authorities? Terrorism is a serious issue, not something to score points about on a backwater forum. :shake head:

Oh didn;t you hear... if one "sqwarks" Stormfront you must surely be a supporter of a specific terrorist group...

... time to bring him in to check his meds :off head:

Or, ya know, the fact you never accuse pro ISIS posters of racism.
Puzzler

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:26 pm

Puzzler wrote:A reaction? Is this the new ISIS sleeper tactic - try and get anti jihadis to kill themselves by posting abuse to them? Go on, abuse me, ABUSE ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD. I deserve to be burnt alive, I deserve to be dragged through razor wire, for asking the almighty mesostim to explain why he never baits pro ISIS posters, I deserve waterboarding, whipping, being stoned to death, or crucified for not supporting your beloved ISIS.

Okay I'll abuse you you slack jawed moron. You;re not an "anti jehadi"... you are a drugged up racist on a small forum who can barely form a coherant argument that doesn;t involve calling people terrorists. You're using a threat of suicide to try to shut me up but that won;t work because the accusation you havr made against me is so manifestly offensive that I simply don;t believe anything you say. Keep up the raving though it exposes nicely quite how insane you are.

You know what... I;m totally sick of your bullshit now.... not just against me but for all of your victims... I'm standing up to it now.
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odessa Steps

Postby Puzzler » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Garrett1 wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

He can deny it all he likes, but there's more evidence for him supporting ISIS than when he randomly squawks 'Stormfront' at someone for having a negative view of islam as a religion.

Have you read the thread starters home page? He is batshit crazy

So am I *drools* :lucia:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Puzzler wrote:A reaction? Is this the new ISIS sleeper tactic - try and get anti jihadis to kill themselves by posting abuse to them? Go on, abuse me, ABUSE ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD. I deserve to be burnt alive, I deserve to be dragged through razor wire, for asking the almighty mesostim to explain why he never baits pro ISIS posters, I deserve waterboarding, whipping, being stoned to death, or crucified for not supporting your beloved ISIS.

Okay I'll abuse you you slack jawed moron. You;re not an "anti jehadi"... you are a drugged up racist on a small forum who can barely form a coherant argument that doesn;t involve calling people racist. You;re using a threat of suicide to try to shut me up but that won;t work because the accusation you havr made against me is so manifestly offensive that I simply don;t believe anything you say. Keep up the raving though it exposes nicely quite how insane you are.

Pot kettle black....now I'm off to buy another bottle...might find the answer in that one.
Puzzler

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Puzzler wrote:So am I *drools* :lucia:

Yes you are.
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Puzzler wrote:Pot kettle black....now I'm off to buy another bottle...might find the answer in that one.

It's drugs that's your problem...
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Aziz wrote:If you have evidence of someone supporting terrorism then shouldn't you be contacting the authorities? Terrorism is a serious issue, not something to score points about on a backwater forum. :shake head:

Oh didn;t you hear... if one "sqwarks" Stormfront you must surely be a supporter of a specific terrorist group...

Or, ya know, the fact you never accuse pro ISIS posters of racism.

There are no pro ISIS posters you paranoid prick.
Odessa Steps

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

I understand your frustration, these far-right types will stoop to any depth - but ridiculing someone's medical condition doesn't do your argument any favours. It's best to leave scum tactics to scum. :more beer:
McAz

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Aziz wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

I understand your frustration, these far-right types will stoop to any depth - but ridiculing someone's medical condition doesn't do your argument any favours. It's best to leave scum tactics to scum. :more beer:

I find him accusing people of being supporters of terrorism based on no evidence whatsoever to be so outstandingly offensive I find it difficult to not rationalise the source of accusation. But it's a good point well made...
Odessa Steps

Postby Cherry de Voured » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Is that what kids will be saying next at sleepovers instead of the 'Bloody Mary' rumour?

"I hear if you look in the mirror and sqwark 'Stormfront' three times, suddenly you become a member of ISIS."

I'm going to try it tonight when all the lights are off...
Cherry de Voured

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:57 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

I find him accusing people of being supporters of terrorism based on no evidence whatsoever to be so outstandingly offensive I find it difficult to not rationalise the source of accusation. But it's a good point well made...

I get accused of all manner of things simply because I decided to wind-up the daft buggers by using the screen name "Aziz" - with few exceptions, they are not the sharpest tools. :laughing:
McAz

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Cherry de Voured wrote:Is that what kids will be saying next at sleepovers instead of the 'Bloody Mary' rumour?

"I hear if you look in the mirror and sqwark 'Stormfront' three times, suddenly you become a member of ISIS."

I'm going to try it tonight when all the lights are off...

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :ooer: :doomed:
PinkSmurf

Previous

Return to The Archive