DS and DTV Part Thirty-one

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Thirty-one

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:55 pm

If you haven't seen the 'has someone famous blocked you on twitter' thread on DS, you really should. It's a peach! http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2140981
This one's a cracker from Taintedmeat-
Ben Cohen and Ola whats her face I let Ben know how much he has disappointed me by going off with Ola and the way they went about it. I was then blocked by Ola for calling her a home wrecking whore

People act like absolute cunts to others on twitter and are then confused why they then get blocked. :off head: If you're going to call someone a home wrecking whore, at least make sure it's the right person!! :pmsl:

Postby Viper » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Keyser wrote:
Viper wrote:You lucky girl. And now hopefully the rest of the thread can sleep with that image on their mind tonight. :choc:

I am suing you for mental distress Vipe!

:Lucia:

Not me! Jes! Shes the one thinking it up!
Viper

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Viper wrote:Not me! Jes! Shes the one thinking it up!

:mrgreen:

Right you are - Jes it is then. :shoot:
Keyser

Postby Vam » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Vam wrote:
jesaya wrote:
I didn't say you couldn't critique my posts - you seem unable to grasp the difference between 'don't critique my posts' (which I have not said) and 'if you critique my posts, how about you letting me know where I can find your DS posts so I can critique them in return'. I asked for a quid pro quo, which you have spent a good chunk of the afternoon trying to find ways to avoid. That's fine, but I can't help but draw conclusions from such coy behaviour - such as you are a bit of a cluck-cluck and/or are concealing something that others on here might be amused by.

Draw whatever the hell conclusions you wish to. Your assumptions are bound to be wrong anyway, as they have been throughout a large chunk of your own afternoon :roll:

I'm not being "coy". I'm simply refusing to pander to your demands.

Because you can't... you'd be ripped to shreds :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:ooer:

I'm sorry but...who are you? :dunno:
Vam

Postby Vam » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Ninj wrote:It's not as if Vam hasn't been open about who she is anyway. It's been stated loads of times on here.

That's beside the point. I'd rather continue to let Jes and...that other person :dunno: ...be denied the ability to "critique" my posts in DS threads about horse riding. And cosmetics :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby jesaya » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:18 pm

megaera wrote:
jesaya wrote:
Viper wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Ninj wrote:It's not as if Vam hasn't been open about who she is anyway. It's been stated loads of times on here.

I don't know who she is on there. Not gonna ask her to say either, because I'm not gonna say who I am :mrgreen: Maybe I will if I get banned.

If you get banned you have to. Cant keep us in suspenders.

Dammit Vipe, now I have a picture of you driving a speedboat and wearing suspenders... and fishnet stockings.

Man overboard :gigglesnshit:

That is spooky... almost exactly as I pictured him. :mrgreen:
jesaya

Postby jesaya » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Keyser wrote:
Viper wrote:Not me! Jes! Shes the one thinking it up!

:mrgreen:

Right you are - Jes it is then. :shoot:

Lol - it is quite an image to erase, isn't it.
jesaya

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:27 pm

jesaya wrote:
Lol - it is quite an image to erase, isn't it.

Shudder! :laughing:
Keyser

Postby guest » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:Just been reading the Andreas Lubitz thread which has resurfaced.
Addisonian screeching "EVIL" from the rooftops again to anyone who will listen. He really doesn't seem to grasp the concept of mental illness and psychosis, does he?
A bit ironic really since many of his posts would suggest he isn't the full shilling himself.

i think he's normally quite an intelligent poster but he can be a bit hysterical at times

i think it's possible for people like lubitz to be both I'll and evil

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Viper wrote:I see you didnt partake in our quick quiz yesterday? You could have won a prize. It was a speedboat.

"Stay out of the black and into the red, Nothing in this game for two in a bed."

"Look at what you could have won."

That ages you vipe, careful now :choc:

Previous

Return to The Archive