DS and DTV Part Thirty-Two.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Thirty-Two.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Doomlord wrote:Hopkins thread was a bit pointless tbh.
Mind you, ultimately they are all pointless. It always makes me slightly bemused when people on DS describe a thread as 'important'. Really a thread on an entertainment website is about as unimportant as it gets.

All Hopkins threads are the same... she's paid to say reactionary things... it's her source of income, the only shocking thing about it now is that anyone is shocked by her.

Yeah last week she was on about how nonces shouldn't be sent to jail when there's still jahadis out there free. :pmsl: Designed to attract website hits. Like Mad Mel before her.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Would someone please put Frankie Fixer out of his misery.

Making an utter fool of himself on the Nice Guy thread.

It's embarrassing to watch, I'm cringing for him.

:ooer:

is anyone really THAT stupid? :brickwall:

He's trolling them, which, given some of the hysterical reactions and generalisations, is perhaps a good thing. Others are making bigger idiots of themselves I would say. It's interesting that certain posters only ever focus on men and ignore women whenever you get these kind of threads. There are creepy and weird people out there of both sexes, especially when it comes to attraction or dating sites etc.Those who make it a gender thing and only focus on men in thread after thread after thread are starting to sound like then have just as many issues with men, as the people they talk about have with women. Both as bad as each other.

Rubbish. It's been explained to him multiple times and he's either deliberately not getting it because of his own anti female agenda or he is that stupid.

No one is being hysterical, more nonsense. It's been repeatedly spelled out calmly and the fact that he attempts to twist it everytime is making him look ridiculous and a bit of a joke.

Not rubbish at all. Read between the lines. He's toying with some of them in there, and many seem to be falling for it hook line and sinker, and revealing a bit more about some of them in the process. A couple seem to have bigger gender issues than even Frankie does, the way they carry on.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:54 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Who had 6 days on the Puzzler Flounce Sweepstake?

Sorry you weren't able to bully me off here, nice bromance you and keyser(who 7 short days ago was a racist cunt...ooops you had too much shandy at dinner and you didn't mean it...all best pals now!)got going on btw.

:dunno: He's not bullying you. He's REPLYING to you. In kind usually which is probably why it upsets you, as you seem unaware of how you speak to others.

Yeah...following me around to falsely call me racist in the hope I leave isn't bullying. Well I'll see how he likes it :smilin:

There is nothing false about calling you a racist... you are one of the most racist people to post on all the forums there has ever been... your denials are pretty meaningless.

Oh... and you started on me, you only get what you give out Puzzo... :cuppaT:
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odessa Steps

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:57 pm

And yet not a single example of this 'racism' has been produced....you big old racist.
Puzzler

Postby malamute » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:58 pm

I don't know. I nip off to the Canaries and Dogs and DS go mental!! :hap:

32C here around lunchtime and much too hot to be reading all the posts but I see the bans continue and Electra has gone from DS. How will I get through the week? :more beer: :Wiiiine!: :choc: :canny:

I much prefer Dogs to DS anyway. Maybe it will be renamed DigitalAnne. :twirl: :bum: cos when everybody has gone that's the only person who will remain.
malamute

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Everything was fine here til that poisonous fucking cunt turned up. What a spiteful fucking bastard, to join here JUST SO he could try to drive me off.
Puzzler

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Doomlord wrote:Hopkins thread was a bit pointless tbh.
Mind you, ultimately they are all pointless. It always makes me slightly bemused when people on DS describe a thread as 'important'. Really a thread on an entertainment website is about as unimportant as it gets.

All Hopkins threads are the same... she's paid to say reactionary things... it's her source of income, the only shocking thing about it now is that anyone is shocked by her.

Yeah last week she was on about how nonces shouldn't be sent to jail when there's still jahadis out there free. :pmsl: Designed to attract website hits. Like Mad Mel before her.

She's only saying what everyone is thinking apparently... which would be true if everyone with thinking of the nastiest thing to say to make money.
Odessa Steps

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:There is nothing false about calling you a racist...

Being called a racist by you doesn't really mean much though.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Puzzler wrote:Everything was fine here til that poisonous fucking cunt turned up. What a spiteful fucking bastard, to join here JUST SO he could try to drive me off.

I'm pretty sure that wasn;t the reason I joined... in fact I didn;t know you were here at all. Weren;t you over at DTV... oh yes... didn;t they give you a signature, somethig about being racist? Why do so many people find you to be racist do you imagine Puzzington?
Odessa Steps

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 pm

I mean, a little solidarity from people I've defended before would have been nice. One fake apology(Whoops keyser, I had too much shandy at dinner, so sorry for calling you a racist cunt then doubling down on it) and it's all smiles :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Everything was fine here til that poisonous fucking cunt turned up. What a spiteful fucking bastard, to join here JUST SO he could try to drive me off.

I'm pretty sure that wasn;t the reason I joined... in fact I didn;t know you were here at all. Weren;t you over at DTV... oh yes... didn;t they give you a signature, somethig about being racist? Why do so many people find you to be racist do you imagine Puzzington?

Yes you did, I don't need proof - LISTEN AND BELIEVE!!!! Oh yeah, your best pals at DTV who sent you here. And it was a user title, can't even get that right can you? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!
Puzzler

Postby malamute » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:07 pm

AnnieBaker tango down :shoot:
malamute

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Anyway, that mesostim. Biggest racist cunt on DS.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:08 pm

It's not a public bank holiday until Puzzler has a meltdown.

Postby Doomlord » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:09 pm

malamute wrote:AnnieBaker tango down :shoot:

OvertheUnder - Tango down.
Doomlord

Previous

Return to The Archive