DS and DTV Part Thirty-Two.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Thirty-Two.

Postby jesaya » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:Is it just me or did the mods close the Katie Hopkins thread for something that didn't actually happen?

Yes, I thought that - some robust debate, but not what the message said at all.
jesaya

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Nice to see the same scum who blamed the Belgium attacks on foreign policy, using the same excuse for the awful, awful murder of the Ahmadi shopkeeper by an evil jihadi beast. No doubt it's 'racist' to be appalled at Sunni/Deobandi extremism and sectarianism. Hey...all happy families in here now eh, since that 'apology'. Thanks for repaying my support of you Keyser :wink:

There's some bumpers on that thread. That Soma person said we shouldn't condemn either the murder or imans praising it because we are too simple and ignorant to fully understand the reasons why it happened. Oh and the crusades happened so that's us told. :brickwall:

I think Soma is probably giving us an insight into the Muslim POV

The other "islam can do no wrong" FMs haven't commented.

No surprise there, they never are to be found in threads about muslim on muslim violence.....no anti infidel angle and I suspect a lot of them share the hatred of Ahmadis, Shia, Sufi and Alawites.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Who had 6 days on the Puzzler Flounce Sweepstake?

Sorry you weren't able to bully me off here, nice bromance you and keyser(who 7 short days ago was a racist cunt...ooops you had too much shandy at dinner and you didn't mean it...all best pals now!)got going on btw.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Would someone please put Frankie Fixer out of his misery.

Making an utter fool of himself on the Nice Guy thread.

It's embarrassing to watch, I'm cringing for him.

:ooer:

is anyone really THAT stupid? :brickwall:

He's trolling them, which, given some of the hysterical reactions and generalisations, is perhaps a good thing. Others are making bigger idiots of themselves I would say. It's interesting that certain posters only ever focus on men and ignore women whenever you get these kind of threads. There are creepy and weird people out there of both sexes, especially when it comes to attraction or dating sites etc.Those who make it a gender thing and only focus on men in thread after thread after thread are starting to sound like then have just as many issues with men, as the people they talk about have with women. Both as bad as each other.

Postby Doomlord » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Hopkins thread was a bit pointless tbh.
Mind you, ultimately they are all pointless. It always makes me slightly bemused when people on DS describe a thread as 'important'. Really a thread on an entertainment website is about as unimportant as it gets.
Doomlord

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Puzzler wrote:

Sorry you weren't able to bully me off here, nice bromance you and keyser(who 7 short days ago was a racist cunt...ooops you had too much shandy at dinner and you didn't mean it...all best pals now!)got going on btw.

:dunno: He's not bullying you. He's REPLYING to you. In kind usually which is probably why it upsets you, as you seem unaware of how you speak to others.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Puzzler wrote:

I didn;t even try to bully you off... you did it to yourself :cuppaT:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dox has obviously been on holiday . Not a peep out his socks here or elsewhere. He usually keeps the thread going! Not a mention of savage cuts, SJWs or IDS for days now. Maybe that's why the thread is slow? :pmsl:

You sound like you have issues. Oh and delusion. Lashings of paranoid delusion. This 'everyone must be dox' thing is childish and petty imo and only makes posters like you, look silly. Grow up, stop thinking everyone and everything is 'Dox' and come and post like normal people do.

I was only having a joke. Don't be so po faced. :pmsl:

It's hard to tell sometimes who is joking or not, as you do get so many of these paranoid posts about guests and supposed sock accounts and accusations of who is supposedly who where the posters do sound like they are doolally in the head. :off head:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Would someone please put Frankie Fixer out of his misery.

Making an utter fool of himself on the Nice Guy thread.

It's embarrassing to watch, I'm cringing for him.

:ooer:

is anyone really THAT stupid? :brickwall:

He's trolling them, which, given some of the hysterical reactions and generalisations, is perhaps a good thing. Others are making bigger idiots of themselves I would say. It's interesting that certain posters only ever focus on men and ignore women whenever you get these kind of threads. There are creepy and weird people out there of both sexes, especially when it comes to attraction or dating sites etc.Those who make it a gender thing and only focus on men in thread after thread after thread are starting to sound like then have just as many issues with men, as the people they talk about have with women. Both as bad as each other.

Rubbish. It's been explained to him multiple times and he's either deliberately not getting it because of his own anti female agenda or he is that stupid.

No one is being hysterical, more nonsense. It's been repeatedly spelled out calmly and the fact that he attempts to twist it everytime is making him look ridiculous and a bit of a joke.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Doomlord wrote:Hopkins thread was a bit pointless tbh.
Mind you, ultimately they are all pointless. It always makes me slightly bemused when people on DS describe a thread as 'important'. Really a thread on an entertainment website is about as unimportant as it gets.

All Hopkins threads are the same... she's paid to say reactionary things... it's her source of income, the only shocking thing about it now is that anyone is shocked by her.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:45 pm

oooo Frankie Fixer has found his trollmate in retford :wubwub:

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:Was there ever a more pathetic and embarrassing poster other than gaz from dtv?
He's doing his best to white knight her against mi amigo even though she doesn't hide the fact she can't stand him.
It's like he's scared of her and does everything to get her to agree with him. Or maybe he wants some of the good cyber stuff that she seems eager to give out

:gigglesnshit:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Doomlord wrote:Hopkins thread was a bit pointless tbh.

All Hopkins threads are the same... she's paid to say reactionary things... it's her source of income, the only shocking thing about it now is that anyone is shocked by her.

Agreed. She is a wind up merchant ho gets paid to do it. The bigger mugs are those who seemt o have developed this righteous hatred for her and end up sounding just as hateful towards her as she is towards ginger people, fat people, funny named people, etc Rinse and repeat.. Some of the reality tv lot on there hang on every little thing that she says and seem utterly obsessed with Hopkins. So much so it's unhealthy.

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

:dunno: He's not bullying you. He's REPLYING to you. In kind usually which is probably why it upsets you, as you seem unaware of how you speak to others.

Yeah...following me around to falsely call me racist in the hope I leave isn't bullying. Well I'll see how he likes it :smilin:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
jra wrote:
ambient wrote:
Doomlord wrote:
George wrote:curiouser and curiouser, what an odd weekend on DS

It really has been most odd indeed. Bans galore, flounces, suicides by mod.

why dont they all just fuck off to the seaside for the weekend ?

In this weather? :kinell:

Fish and chips by the sea in howling gale is awsome!!!

Racist.
Puzzler

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive