DS and DTV Part Thirty-Two.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part Thirty-Two.

Postby Doomlord » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:21 am

I see the video game corruption thread has closed. Due to it 'running it's course', being irrelevant and both sides pushing an agenda.
Doomlord

Re: DS and DTV Part Thirty-one

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:24 am

Ha, Arml won't let his dog lick his face:

"My dog licks my cat's arse, and other dogs' arses. He also licks urine that other dogs have done. I have even seen him eating shit."

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost ... stcount=11
Red Okktober

Postby PinkSmurf » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:55 am

Aaargh! Some moron on DS claiming they've had real depression but saying other people with depression on benefits are lying ie swinging the lead as it's "hard to disprove". Well I'm sorry but I don't believe him or her has ever had it. It's not a case of feeling sad or fed up. It's a debilitating genuine illness. To be honest I'm getting pissed off with Digital Spy lately.

As for the migrants thread I am astonished that someone (Electra) doesn't get bored or burnt out the amount of links she posts on there non stop.
PinkSmurf

Postby Viper » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:28 am

Doomlord wrote:I see the video game corruption thread has closed. Due to it 'running it's course', being irrelevant and both sides pushing an agenda.

I hated that thread.
Viper

Postby malamute » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:31 am

Vam wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Vam wrote:
jesaya wrote:
I didn't say you couldn't critique my posts - you seem unable to grasp the difference between 'don't critique my posts' (which I have not said) and 'if you critique my posts, how about you letting me know where I can find your DS posts so I can critique them in return'. I asked for a quid pro quo, which you have spent a good chunk of the afternoon trying to find ways to avoid. That's fine, but I can't help but draw conclusions from such coy behaviour - such as you are a bit of a cluck-cluck and/or are concealing something that others on here might be amused by.

Draw whatever the hell conclusions you wish to. Your assumptions are bound to be wrong anyway, as they have been throughout a large chunk of your own afternoon :roll:

I'm not being "coy". I'm simply refusing to pander to your demands.

Because you can't... you'd be ripped to shreds :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

It's Jes's very own personal brown noser! :whistle: :canny:
:ooer:

I'm sorry but...who are you? :dunno:
malamute

Postby malamute » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:37 am

PinkSmurf wrote:Aaargh! Some moron on DS claiming they've had real depression but saying other people with depression on benefits are lying ie swinging the lead as it's "hard to disprove". Well I'm sorry but I don't believe him or her has ever had it. It's not a case of feeling sad or fed up. It's a debilitating genuine illness. To be honest I'm getting pissed off with Digital Spy lately.

As for the migrants thread I am astonished that someone (Electra) doesn't get bored or burnt out the amount of links she posts on there non stop.

It seems to be a 24/7 occupation. Just posting link after link on the migrant crisis. Then AddledAnne chips in and she posts whacking great threads consisting of countless links too and annoyingly she then adds her own words after most links just in case We thickos do not understand. When you ignore Electras stuff and Anne's there's not much left. :doomed:
malamute

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:39 am

Viper wrote:
Doomlord wrote:I see the video game corruption thread has closed. Due to it 'running it's course', being irrelevant and both sides pushing an agenda.

I hated that thread.

Really? It's a classic example of white knight sad fucks like stoatie and silentnate chiming in but o lay serving to demonstrate thy have no clue what the subject is all about an sjw tosses doing similar. There almost couldn't be a better example of a lot of the shot those types resort too.

Shame it got closed as Aslan absolutely nailed the problem with modern feminism/ feminazi bollocks just as it got shut down.

Postby Guesty » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:46 am

malamute wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:Aaargh! Some moron on DS claiming they've had real depression but saying other people with depression on benefits are lying ie swinging the lead as it's "hard to disprove". Well I'm sorry but I don't believe him or her has ever had it. It's not a case of feeling sad or fed up. It's a debilitating genuine illness. To be honest I'm getting pissed off with Digital Spy lately.

It seems to be a 24/7 occupation. Just posting link after link on the migrant crisis. Then AddledAnne chips in and she posts whacking great threads consisting of countless links too and annoyingly she then adds her own words after most links just in case We thickos do not understand. When you ignore Electras stuff and Anne's there's not much left. :doomed:

So true. Electra reprimanded me for posting a link when she had posted a similar but not identical link the day before. If she thinks I'm wading through all that she can think again. I think she has OCD.
Guesty

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:10 am

Guest wrote:If you haven't seen the 'has someone famous blocked you on twitter' thread on DS, you really should. It's a peach! http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2140981
This one's a cracker from Taintedmeat-
Ben Cohen and Ola whats her face I let Ben know how much he has disappointed me by going off with Ola and the way they went about it. I was then blocked by Ola for calling her a home wrecking whore

People act like absolute cunts to others on twitter and are then confused why they then get blocked. :off head: If you're going to call someone a home wrecking whore, at least make sure it's the right person!! :pmsl:

That Vodka_Drinka has dropped a clanger. Lol, a quick search. :leer:

Postby Doomlord » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:45 am

Viper wrote:

I hated that thread.

Yeah. Me too. What a load of bollocks. Pages of links to bollocks. Comments that were bollocks. No one cares really.
Doomlord

Postby Viper » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:46 am

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:

I hated that thread.

Really? It's a classic example of white knight sad fucks like stoatie and silentnate chiming in but o lay serving to demonstrate thy have no clue what the subject is all about an sjw tosses doing similar. There almost couldn't be a better example of a lot of the shot those types resort too.

Shame it got closed as Aslan absolutely nailed the problem with modern feminism/ feminazi bollocks just as it got shut down.

Yeah in amongst it ive no doubt sjws and whiteknights were handed it but it was too long and just not my cup of tea.
Viper

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:48 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If you haven't seen the 'has someone famous blocked you on twitter' thread on DS, you really should. It's a peach! http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2140981
This one's a cracker from Taintedmeat-
Ben Cohen and Ola whats her face I let Ben know how much he has disappointed me by going off with Ola and the way they went about it. I was then blocked by Ola for calling her a home wrecking whore

People act like absolute cunts to others on twitter and are then confused why they then get blocked. :off head: If you're going to call someone a home wrecking whore, at least make sure it's the right person!! :pmsl:

That Vodka_Drinka has dropped a clanger. Lol, a quick search. :leer:

Not seen that. Whats that nasty old troll done now? That forum is almost beyond belief. It mainly seems to be a bunch of sad bitter types trying to outdo each other on who can be the most bitchy. They remind me of the worst twitter trolls you read about. I see a few posters seem to be getting frustrated by it and are pointing out in the Cheryl Cole/ 1 D thread their disdain at others who call women sluts or who slutshame. No surprise to see some of the biggest culprits, Prumeister and Cavalli having issues with these objections. I wonder why..

Diamond Doll is a very strange one too. I’d not really noticed her so much before but she’s plays the classic offended internet victim- perfectly happy to join in with the nastiness but acts all offended and quotes T&Cs should anyone dare question a poster on their bitchiness. Her replies are almost comical in their faux outrage! :off head:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:54 am

One of several threads that were closed yesterday. Sunday mod strikes again. They were very busy all day banning members, closing threads and giving warnings that threads would be closed. Sunday mod doesnt put up with any shit.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:57 am

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:

I hated that thread.

Really? It's a classic example of white knight sad fucks like stoatie and silentnate chiming in but only serving to demonstrate thy have no clue what the subject is all about and other sjw tosses doing similar. There almost couldn't be a better example of a lot of the shit those types resort too.

Yeah in amongst it ive no doubt sjws and whiteknights were handed it but it was too long and just not my cup of tea.

Whoops, terrible typos typing the original. Have amended.
Yes I can understand it not being many people's cup of tea. I agree on it being much too long winded and you had to cut though a hell of a lot of the nefrati links to get to the some links they put that were actually great examples, but at heart it was a perfect expose of some of the sjw bullshit, sidetrackery and agendas.

Postby Gargamel » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:12 am

I definitely agree with you. The problem with places like DS is that there are too many idiots who preach their often idiotic views but dress them up like they know what they are talking about. Depression and mental illness is a classic example of this. All too often people dismiss serious mental health issues as something that can be cured by others telling those people to cheer up.
Gargamel

Next

Return to The Archive