DS and DTV Part Thirty-Two.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part Thirty-Two.

Postby jra » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:01 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:I wish. 2 pages of your replying gibberish to random posts isn't annoying at all :brickwall:

Look. You don't have be here reading or otherwise, if you're thinking I'm talking gibberish and who the fuck are you anyway. The door is that way -----> or it might be this way <-----. Either exit will do. You've already declined to disclose who are on DS, so you are just a nobody name on a screen, as I have no idea who you are on DS. There are multiple posts by me, as the message ''you can only embed 5 quotes' error keeps appearing. Have a nice day.

Just ignore me if I'm pissing you off sweetie.

From one nobody name on a screen to another :wink:

You're not pissing me off and not quite right. I'm the same user name on DS as I am on here. The same can't be said about you.

You can have a go at me all day and every day. It's not going to make a blind bit of difference to me, regarding things which are important.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:16 pm

jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:I wish. 2 pages of your replying gibberish to random posts isn't annoying at all :brickwall:

Look. You don't have be here reading or otherwise, if you're thinking I'm talking gibberish and who the fuck are you anyway. The door is that way -----> or it might be this way <-----. Either exit will do. You've already declined to disclose who are on DS, so you are just a nobody name on a screen, as I have no idea who you are on DS. There are multiple posts by me, as the message ''you can only embed 5 quotes' error keeps appearing. Have a nice day.

You're not pissing me off and not quite right. I'm the same user name on DS as I am on here. The same can't be said about you.

You can have a go at me all day and every day. It's not going to make a blind bit of difference to me, regarding things which are important.

JRA, your constant wailing about either bagheads or using the same user name here and DS is really fucking tedious; there are many reasons people don't sign up here with their DS name for example i know that the cunt that stalks my every post on DS and sends me creepy messages telling me he's watching me, posts here. If i signed up he'd be able to message me here, the same goes for saying what my DS name is. Get another boring catchphrase to use :hand:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:16 pm

jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jra wrote:

I wouldn't worry about JungleJayne JRA- she seems to be one of life's eternal whingers. All her posts on here seem to do is whinge .Moan moan moan. If it's not crying about posts being longer than 2 words long, it's whinging that people are discussing things. You'd have thought she'd have worked out what a discussion forum is by now. She's a troll. Ignore her.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:Dox has obviously been on holiday . Not a peep out his socks here or elsewhere. He usually keeps the thread going! Not a mention of savage cuts, SJWs or IDS for days now. Maybe that's why the thread is slow? :pmsl:

You sound like you have issues. Oh and delusion. Lashings of paranoid delusion. This 'everyone must be dox' thing is childish and petty imo and only makes posters like you, look silly. Grow up, stop thinking everyone and everything is 'Dox' and come and post like normal people do.

Postby Doomlord » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Ninj wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dox has obviously been on holiday . Not a peep out his socks here or elsewhere. He usually keeps the thread going! Not a mention of savage cuts, SJWs or IDS for days now. Maybe that's why the thread is slow? :pmsl:

He's gone to skeggy for the weekend with the wife and kids on his benefits, hope he passes the height test for some of the rides :gigglesnshit:

I wonder if he remembered his wallet this time?

Who is dox? I have heard the name outing people's addresses and the like. What's the wallet story?
I have never been on DTV so if it's a thing from there I'm clueless about it.
Doomlord

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:Would someone please put Frankie Fixer out of his misery.

Making an utter fool of himself on the Nice Guy thread.

It's embarrassing to watch, I'm cringing for him.

:ooer:

is anyone really THAT stupid? :brickwall:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:

You sound like you have issues. Oh and delusion. Lashings of paranoid delusion. This 'everyone must be dox' thing is childish and petty imo and only makes posters like you, look silly. Grow up, stop thinking everyone and everything is 'Dox' and come and post like normal people do.

I was only having a joke. Don't be so po faced. :pmsl:

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Nice to see the same scum who blamed the Belgium attacks on foreign policy, using the same excuse for the awful, awful murder of the Ahmadi shopkeeper by an evil jihadi beast. No doubt it's 'racist' to be appalled at Sunni/Deobandi extremism and sectarianism. Hey...all happy families in here now eh, since that 'apology'. Thanks for repaying my support of you Keyser :wink:
Puzzler

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:10 pm

Is it just me or did the mods close the Katie Hopkins thread for something that didn't actually happen?
Dinkydoobie

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:13 pm

Certain people on here will be wanting to go and give the evil cunt a medal.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:13 pm

I wonder if Electra quit ds (sorry Jes, I mean 'resigned' - rule 41 subsection b3) because she was embarrassed about her comment that stereotyped all Italians as treacherous cowards?

S'funny, the pc lot often moan about 'dangerous and unfair' stereotyping, but Electra's little comment passed by without mention from the usual hypocritical lefties.

It's a shame though, my suggestion of renaming the migrant thread 'anne, electra and jes' little left wing migrant circle jerk thread - opposing viewpoints and mild disagreement will be deleted and posters permanently banned from north dsorea' is dead in the water. :grrrrr:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Puzzler wrote:Nice to see the same scum who blamed the Belgium attacks on foreign policy, using the same excuse for the awful, awful murder of the Ahmadi shopkeeper by an evil jihadi beast. No doubt it's 'racist' to be appalled at Sunni/Deobandi extremism and sectarianism. Hey...all happy families in here now eh, since that 'apology'. Thanks for repaying my support of you Keyser :wink:

There's some bumpers on that thread. That Soma person said we shouldn't condemn either the murder or imans praising it because we are too simple and ignorant to fully understand the reasons why it happened. Oh and the crusades happened so that's us told. :brickwall:

I think Soma is probably giving us an insight into the Muslim POV

The other "islam can do no wrong" FMs haven't commented.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:19 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:Is it just me or did the mods close the Katie Hopkins thread for something that didn't actually happen?

Not just you, but let's face it it's entirely predictable.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:21 pm

Who had 6 days on the Puzzler Flounce Sweepstake?
Odessa Steps

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:22 pm

Go on keyser...give him a kiss. :wubwub:
Puzzler

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive