DS and DTV Part Thirty-Three.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part Thirty-Three.

Postby guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Guest wrote:nes. He's toying with some of them in there, and many seem to be falling for it hook line and sinker, and revealing a bit more about some of them in the process. A couple seem to have bigger gender issues than even Frankie does, the way they carry on.

oh christ, you're as deluded as he is :brickwall:

Re: DS and DTV Part Thirty-Two.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Puzzler wrote:I mean, a little solidarity from people I've defended before would have been nice. One fake apology(Whoops keyser, I had too much shandy at dinner, so sorry for calling you a racist cunt then doubling down on it) and it's all smiles :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:

I made a genuine apology... Keyser very graciously accepted. The prolonged fight you were hoping for never emerged.
Odessa Steps

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:There is nothing false about calling you a racist...

Being called a racist by you doesn't really mean much though.

Literally everything is racist to him. I bet he thinks it's racist of me to eat cereal because milk is white.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Puzzler wrote:I mean, a little solidarity from people I've defended before would have been nice. One fake apology(Whoops keyser, I had too much shandy at dinner, so sorry for calling you a racist cunt then doubling down on it) and it's all smiles :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:

I made a genuine apology... Keyser very graciously accepted. The prolonged fight you were hoping for never emerged.

You couldn't handle a couple of fosters(LMFAO) and got brave enough to try and drive keyser off. If you'd have got more support would you have said 'sorry'? Would you fuck. Not only a bully but a 2 faced one.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Don't worry Puzzler, fresh from his supposed sincere 'apology' he was right back it again calling people racist, this time Perpetual. Again, for nothing at all other than them disagreeing them them. I would ignore any accusations he makes about you as they have zero credibility now. To the casual observer it seemed he only made his 'apology' when he realised just how many people took Keyser's side on it. If they hadn't I for one doubt we'd have had any 'apology' whatsoever.

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Puzzler wrote:Anyway, that mesostim. Biggest racist cunt on DS.

See... I don;t mind that because I'm at ease with myself it's not true :cuppaT:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
jra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:I wish. 2 pages of your replying gibberish to random posts isn't annoying at all :brickwall:

Look. You don't have be here reading or otherwise, if you're thinking I'm talking gibberish and who the fuck are you anyway. The door is that way -----> or it might be this way <-----. Either exit will do. You've already declined to disclose who are on DS, so you are just a nobody name on a screen, as I have no idea who you are on DS. There are multiple posts by me, as the message ''you can only embed 5 quotes' error keeps appearing. Have a nice day.

Just ignore me if I'm pissing you off sweetie.

From one nobody name on a screen to another :wink:

You're not pissing me off and not quite right. I'm the same user name on DS as I am on here. The same can't be said about you.

You can have a go at me all day and every day. It's not going to make a blind bit of difference to me, regarding things which are important.

I wouldn't worry about JungleJayne JRA- she seems to be one of life's eternal whingers. All her posts on here seem to do is whinge .Moan moan moan. If it's not crying about posts being longer than 2 words long, it's whinging that people are discussing things. You'd have thought she'd have worked out what a discussion forum is by now. She's a troll. Ignore her.

Oops, have I upset "someone", you are obviously "Hollier than I" so tell me - as this a judgement in your professional capacity? :wink:

You really have no need to worry about JRA, - or tell him what to do, hes not a child and doesn't need patronising. You'd think by now YOU'd have worked out that he loves the attention, hes only said it himself enough times. You should worry more about all the posters who have left or don't bother reading because hes almost bored them to death.

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:20 pm

How quickly people forget - this thread was like stormfront according to you last week. Now why would a far leftie like you want to post here unless it's to troll and try to drive anti wahhabi posters off.
Puzzler

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

You couldn't handle a couple of fosters(LMFAO) and got brave enough to try and drive keyser off. If you'd have got more support would you have said 'sorry'? Would you fuck. Not only a bully but a 2 faced one.

I didn;t try to drive Keyser off :cuppaT:

Talking of support.... notice you don;t get any when I call you a racist... what could it mean?
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Puzzler wrote:How quickly people forget - this thread was like stormfront according to you last week. Now why would a far leftie like you want to post here unless it's to troll and try to drive anti wahhabi posters off.

It is like Stormfront... and becomes considerably more so when you appear :cuppaT:
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Don't worry Puzzler, fresh from his supposed sincere 'apology' he was right back it again calling people racist, this time Perpetual..

Perpetual is racist... and I apologised to keyser not anybody else :cuppaT:
Odessa Steps

Postby Doomlord » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 pm

What's this about people trying to drive others off the site?
I must have missed this.
Doomlord

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Doomlord wrote:What's this about people trying to drive others off the site?
I must have missed this.

According to Puzz it's something I do... and I bully everyone as well... by making myself unpopular or something.
Odessa Steps

Postby Puzzler » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

I didn;t try to drive Keyser off :cuppaT:

Talking of support.... notice you don;t get any when I call you a racist... what could it mean?

Yes, you did and you're trying to do it to me now. You're just a bully, just because keyser's accepted your fake apology doesn't change that.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I wouldn't worry about JungleJayne JRA- she seems to be one of life's eternal whingers. All her posts on here seem to do is whinge .Moan moan moan. If it's not crying about posts being longer than 2 words long, it's whinging that people are discussing things. You'd have thought she'd have worked out what a discussion forum is by now. She's a troll. Ignore her.

Oops, have I upset "someone", you are obviously "Hollier than I" so tell me - as this a judgement in your professional capacity? :wink:

You really have no need to worry about JRA, - or tell him what to do, hes not a child and doesn't need patronising. You'd think by now YOU'd have worked out that he loves the attention, hes only said it himself enough times. You should worry more about all the posters who have left or don't bother reading because hes almost bored them to death.

Oops,have i upset someone. You bore me JungleJayne, so if you're happy to dish it out and be a bit of a bitch to others, stop crying if you get it back. I can't say I am his biggest fan but JRA makes far more of a contribution round here than you do.

Next

Return to The Archive