Random Stuff Part Fifteen.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Fifteen.

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:34 pm

jra wrote:
Victoria wrote:Image

Here it's here, but it's very difficult to make out.

Can't see it at all in the original image. :yikes:

I had my eyes tested about a year ago and they were declared healthy (no eye diseases), although I'm bit short and long sighted, so need glasses sometimes for those.

Although most of the time I don't wear them. I can read the text in this post (normal sized) for example without needing reading glasses and text on a 24" TV from about 3 metres away without the need to wear distance (short sighted) glasses.

I've been wearing glasses since I was twelve and I've been wearing them all the time since I was sixteen.

I tried contact lenses once, but they were too footery.

I bought raffle tickets a couple of weeks ago and didn't expect to win anything, but was well chuffed when I won a pair of designer glasses.
Vicky

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Can you spot the hidden image? Image

That burned a hole through my soul :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Stooo wrote:

It made Holly and Vam's eyes go funny, i won't post a picture like that again Stooo.

Vicky

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Victoria wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It made Holly and Vam's eyes go funny, i won't post a picture like that again Stooo.

I didn't say that I didn't enjoy it :leer:

I posted a gif a while ago that had a kitten chucking a mental over some mind spirals printed out on paper. I got a similar reaction from my own cats :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:08 pm

By tilting the laptop screen at a different angle I could see it clearly in the original image.

But perhaps that is only because you pointed it out Vic.

Keep 'em coming. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Text » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:25 pm

There is a forum I used to thoroughly enjoying browsing once or twice a week. Interesting and informative, loved reading it!! I am not going to say what forum it is, and I hope no one does. But Stooo will be able to work out which one, cos he's a member there (I'm not).

The bad news is that Blackdahlia has now joined it and of course, instantly ruined it. One member said "bang goes the forum" when they saw him posting. He is defaecating all over the board, in customary fashion (pardon my French!!), ruining as many threads as possible. And making plenty of useless crappy ones.

When he posted here, most of his threads were dumped straight into the "Really Crap Threads section", ... with good reason. Well anyone who likes browsing that site can look forward to dozens of shite threads exactly like the ones dumped in the RCT section here. Irrepressible and unstoppable, and not in a good way.

Bang goes an innocent pleasure that had become a habit which I looked forward to and enjoyed once or twice a week. :bawlin: Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Ta for listening!
Text

Postby Text » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:30 pm

Keyser wrote:By tilting the laptop screen at a different angle I could see it clearly in the original image.

But perhaps that is only because you pointed it out Vic.

Keep 'em coming. :cuppaT:

The last time we spoke - few weeks ago - you said you had backache. Is it a chronic problem or was it a one-off? Hope it has improved and you're feeling much better now Keys. x :Hiya:
Text

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Canary wrote:There is a forum I used to thoroughly enjoying browsing once or twice a week. Interesting and informative, loved reading it!! I am not going to say what forum it is, and I hope no one does. But Stooo will be able to work out which one, cos he's a member there (I'm not).

The bad news is that Blackdahlia has now joined it and of course, instantly ruined it. One member said "bang goes the forum" when they saw him posting. He is defaecating all over the board, in customary fashion (pardon my French!!), ruining as many threads as possible. And making plenty of useless crappy ones.

When he posted here, most of his threads were dumped straight into the "Really Crap Threads section", ... with good reason. Well anyone who likes browsing that site can look forward to dozens of shite threads exactly like the ones dumped in the RCT section here. Irrepressible and unstoppable, and not in a good way.

Bang goes an innocent pleasure that had become a habit which I looked forward to and enjoyed once or twice a week. :bawlin: Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Ta for listening!

Newsfix? Starfish is there along with the rest of the beige crowd who are not bigoted in any way, but... :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:There is a forum I used to thoroughly enjoying browsing once or twice a week. Interesting and informative, loved reading it!! I am not going to say what forum it is, and I hope no one does. But Stooo will be able to work out which one, cos he's a member there (I'm not).

Newsfix? Starfish is there along with the rest of the beige crowd who are not bigoted in any way, but... :gigglesnshit:

Eww Ewww Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :pukeup: :pukeup: :pukeup: :pukeup:
The Starfish & BD love in. One of the ugliest pairings in forum-ville.
Text

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:49 pm

Canary wrote:
Stooo wrote:

eWWWW

That Tommy Monk fellow posted a flounce thread a few months ago and I couldn't help but take the piss :laughing:

I get on quite well with Ben who I think still owns the place but I generally just lurk there. Posting there is like spitting on an ants nest and watching the resulting fury

:mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:
Stooo wrote:

eWWWW

That Tommy Monk fellow posted a flounce thread a few months ago and I couldn't help but take the piss :laughing:

I get on quite well with Ben who I think still owns the place but I generally just lurk there. Posting there is like spitting on an ants nest and watching the resulting fury

:mrgreen:

Ben Reily is brilliant, hes a star. He keeps it real.
I did not want to mention the name of another forum without your permission. Good etiquette and all that.
BD is not housetrained and after the initial novelty & excitement of a new quirky poster they will quickly tire of his uncouth, hyperactive ways.
Text

Postby Text » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:02 pm

There are some cold hearted guys & gals on there and they are so predictable, you know exactly what they are going to post on every thread before you read it. They have become caricatures of themselves. (Syl is reasonably OK on there, btw. )

I have to say I feel better now that I've left off steam. :cuppaT:
Text

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Canary wrote:Ben Reily is brilliant, hes a star. He keeps it real.
I did not want to mention the name of another forum without your permission. Good etiquette and all that.
BD is not housetrained and after the initial novelty & excitement of a new quirky poster they will quickly tire of his uncouth, hyperactive ways.

Ben's a nice guy and the Sky, Flap and other related posters had to flock together somewhere, it's not really my cuppa even though feelings run a bit high here at times too; at least it's not relentless :yikes:

Thanks for your caution anyway and you can always send me an email if there's something that you want to discuss :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Canary wrote:There are some cold hearted guys & gals on there and they are so predictable, you know exactly what they are going to post on every thread before you read it. They have become caricatures of themselves. (Syl is reasonably OK on there, btw. )

I have to say I feel better now that I've left off steam. :cuppaT:

Syl's bouncing off of the walls ratarsed on Merlot as usual :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:Ben Reily is brilliant, hes a star. He keeps it real.

Ben's a nice guy and the Sky, Flap and other related posters had to flock together somewhere, it's not really my cuppa even though feelings run a bit high here at times too; at least it's not relentless :yikes:

Thanks for your caution anyway and you can always send me an email if there's something that you want to discuss :smilin:

Ya. x
Text

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive