DS and DTV Part 34.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 34.

Postby Frankly » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:06 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote: I prefer jra to be honest. At least he doesn't get all precious when someone disagrees with him :thumbsup:

No, he just calls them a cunt and tells them to get a life....... :woteva:

:pmsl: A 'real' life.
Frankly

Postby Frankly » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Red, do you just c&p your posts? Its the same rant every time. :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Nah. He gets his daughter to do it.

The same one who came running to him screaming 'daddy, look at all these subjects Saharan dark people stealing our Derbyshire water! Bang it on dogs!'

:pmsl: Did you really post this. How embarrassing. :yikes:

I see Annes patronising tones are rubbing off on those who would happily slate her for the same thing.

Don't you think it was a ridiculous, rude comment? It got the response it deserved. :thumbsup:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:10 pm

OH FUCK Bollywood has deserted Politics forum and is back in GD get your syringes filled with adrenaline people the most tedious ill informed wanker is back to proselytise.
Bollywood is very similar to Anne, googles, reads one article by a fucking lunatic then thinks they are An Expert on the subject.
:hand:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:
malamute wrote:This is for "Guest" who likes to be updated, presumably because they're banned from DS. :smilin:

RancidAnne has just done a mini speech about how the few remaining posters on Migrants thread should all be nice to each other and all pull together. Then along comes Eva Prior who says a few positive words to Fermyn on the same subject and then tells Anne that because so many good and interesting posters are no longer on DS the sparkle has gone out of it for her. She is clearly blaming Anne for this but not actually saying it! :pmsl:

I always took the guest requests for updates as someone taking the piss out of you :dunno:

That's how I took them. But malamute is too blinded by her hatred of Anne to take sarcasm on board.

Or could be that she's just a bit stupid :gigglesnshit:

Postby Puzzler » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:Should racist anti semites be banned from ds? Alert them if you agree.

Criticism of Israeli government policy is not racism. If only you had a brain you'd understand the basics of this issue.

Criticism of jihadi scum and their ideology is not racism. If only you had a brain you'd understand the basics of this issue.
Puzzler

Postby malamute » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
malamute wrote:This is for "Guest" who likes to be updated, presumably because they're banned from DS. :smilin:

RancidAnne has just done a mini speech about how the few remaining posters on Migrants thread should all be nice to each other and all pull together. Then along comes Eva Prior who says a few positive words to Fermyn on the same subject and then tells Anne that because so many good and interesting posters are no longer on DS the sparkle has gone out of it for her. She is clearly blaming Anne for this but not actually saying it! :pmsl:

I always took the guest requests for updates as someone taking the piss out of you :dunno:

That's how I took them. But malamute is too blinded by her hatred of Anne to take sarcasm on board.

IF it makes the "two" of you feel good that someone might be taking the piss out of me, then be my guest. :smilin:

It's hotting up on Migrants again with both MInnieMinz and Eva Prior having a go at Anne. :thumbsup:
malamute

Postby Malamutefan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:50 pm

malamute wrote:
IF it makes the "two" of you feel good that someone might be taking the piss out of me, then be my guest. :smilin:

It's hotting up on Migrants again with both MInnieMinz and Eva Prior having a go at Anne. :thumbsup:

Eva's pushing it with her (?) last post :gigglesnshit:

"No- one should feel the need to apologise unless s/he has personally contributed to this sad state of affairs. Does your apology still stand?

Btw. I've never seen a genuine apology accompanied by a smiley emoticon before. That's a taunt. Was that your intent?"

:pmsl: :cheers:
Malamutefan

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:51 pm

malamute wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thankyou for your "permission". And btw, getting pleasure at other expense appears (scarily so!!) to be your thing, not mine.

Pair that with your similar obsessive nature and maybe you're more like Anne than you think. You're not as obnoxious or rude though I'll give you that :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Postby Vam » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Here's Addledannie, at her obnoxious, smirking best :roll: ....
All I can do is apologise to any FM who finds the current contributions to the thread lacking in sparkle :wink:

To which eva_prior replied...
No one should feel the need to apologise unless s/he has personally contributed to this sad state of affairs. Does your apology still stand?
Btw. I've never seen a genuine apology accompanied by a smiley emoticon before. That's a taunt. Was that your intent?

I wonder whether Eva will soon be taking a little ' holiday'.
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:10 pm

Vam wrote:Here's Addledannie, at her obnoxious, smirking best :roll: ....
All I can do is apologise to any FM who finds the current contributions to the thread lacking in sparkle :wink:

No one should feel the need to apologise unless s/he has personally contributed to this sad state of affairs. Does your apology still stand?
Btw. I've never seen a genuine apology accompanied by a smiley emoticon before. That's a taunt. Was that your intent?

I would imagine the email's will be flying The Group will alert th post and as it's the weekend and The Special Weekend Mod is on Eva will get banned.

And if Academia can't see the taunt in Anne's post she's a lot more stupid than i gave her credit for.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:I've never seen so much wilful delusion, her inability to see anything beyond her own narrow, blinkered view point is astounding. The content of her posts show she is incapable of seeing the larger picture and piecing information from many different sources it's bizarre how she is unable to determine subtext.

I had chronic insomnia last night and inspired by Planets illuminating post highlighting all the total bollocks she writes, I went on a little cruise to find some special Anne exchanges for you Malamute, i think you'l enjoy this one in a discussion about the Attacks in Cologne at New Year:
Anne: "I don't know how much you've read about that night's events. Do you understand that the reason some of them were hideously sexually attacking the women was to cause a distraction for other's pickpocketing? Seemingly not."
a few posts later
Anne: "Of course they were targeted for sexual assault! " followed by angry accusation she is being unfairly attacked
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=81006514&postcount=322

Does she even know what the fuck she writes or is she channelling an idiot?

Has nobody asked her if she's heard of "Taharrush Gamea"?

If not, no doubt there'd be a delay in her response while she googles it and then reports back to educate everybody about it with her new-found knowledge.

Hi Si,
Perfect description of her MO

Taharrush Gamea was brought up, Anne had left the thread by then when loads of people reacted with disbelief at her "the sexual assault was just a distraction to steal phones" post. Jesaya then went on to describe it as "a game" because (no doubt after as you say having a quick google) that was part of the literal translation.
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2126743&page=46 from post 1127.

What really annoys me about both posters is not only the patronising way they address everybody, but how they spend days denying something and being incredibly rude whilst doing it, belittling anyone with an opposing view and arguing against them in a manner if anyone did the same to them they'd report them for baiting. Then, when the evidence they were wrong all along and the people they belittled were right they suddenly start posting with all this outrage on the side of the argument they have ridiculed previously. When you question them, they do the "Give me link to prove it" which means you have to trawl through 50- 300 pages of posts to find it or let it go. That's what i liked about the post in the migrants thread they went back brought up and quoted all the links as requested which Anne then deliberately ignored and did not reference.

Exactly, it's the assumption of superiority and the pontificating from on high. Half the time it's based on googling of subjects they clearly know nothing about.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Vam wrote:Here's Addledannie, at her obnoxious, smirking best :roll: ....

Snort! That post has been quoted twice in 10 mins by the Anne-haters

Their obsession is starting to look ridiculous now :woteva:

Postby Viper » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:Should racist anti semites be banned from ds? Alert them if you agree.

Criticism of Israeli government policy is not racism. If only you had a brain you'd understand the basics of this issue.

Criticism of jihadi scum and their ideology is not racism. If only you had a brain you'd understand the basics of this issue.

Im enjoying the self realisation these deluded lefties are facing upto over this episode. All along they've thought they were not horrible racists to suddenly find out they are! :pmsl:
Viper

Previous

Return to The Archive