DS and DTV Part 34.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 34.

Postby Frankly » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just had an email from Anne she says you're sacked as you weren't patronising enough, not only that you and smudgely didn't fap the alert button :grrrrr:

I thought Smudgely was going to do it!!!

Oh shit... I forgot he's just a product of Perpetual's mental illness :grrrrr:

:bored: God, how boring you are.

Edit: I've just caught up! I hope Puzzlers okay.
Frankly

Re: DS and DTV Part Thirty-Three.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:27 pm

malamute wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hope you packed a suitcase Lucy I have a feeling you'll be taking a holiday soon, good on you for what you said though. See you in a week :gigglesnshit: :wubbers:

I wish more posters on that DS migrant thread knew about here. It would be interesting. :woteva:

Has Hot Gossip been on at all or is she banned for life as well? :yikes:

She pointed me this way.

Arym

Yesterday I posted a list of loads of people who are banned and that was just running through a few pages of the migrants thread. Hot Gossip was amongst them. Others were Dekaf, yourself, warlord, Simon vale, red November, big Andy, kapellmeister, Jim Nash, Annie baker, ebony hamster, RedorDead, mass corona, Ben Caesar, The One and that really is just the tip of the iceberg! :shoot:

Mind you it's a puzzle in itself trying to work out whether any of them made their way here because there are so many "Guests" and I imagine people change their names anyway. Maybe some of us have met in a previous life! :Wiiiine!: :wink:

Dogs is a million times better than Spy anyway, you don't have to walk on eggshells around people and its SO liberating. :bum: :twirl:

I am told it's not that difficult to get back on a site from which you've been banned though but honestly you're not missing much. :smilin: There's no point really though because the twats on there spoil it for everyone else and you wouldn't be able to be yourself Arym or say what you really think. :whogives:

How can can all those posters get banned without a mod asking what the fuck is going on?

I'm liking Lucy who has cottoned on to annie_666 game.

I like that annie_666 always resents people who question her and the apparent disrespect shown to her. The irony of that perceived disrespect which she continually dishes out to most posters on that thread. :slap:

Lucy's day may be numbered :shoot:

Have you noticed when she is communicating with BAR-MAG she is all Hyacinth Bucket :doomed: :doomed: :doomed:

Think i'm getting obsessed with her now :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Postby Odessa Steps » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Perpetual wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just had an email from Anne she says you're sacked as you weren't patronising enough, not only that you and smudgely didn't fap the alert button :grrrrr:

Wait wait... something is coming through from the other side...

Yes!!! it's my spirit guide Smudgley!!! Shhhhh he has a message for.... perpetual!!!

He says.... Perpetual... you are a delusional fuckwit with no credibility!!!

Wait there's more... oh no... because of political correctness you are too much of a snowflake to hear it :dafinger:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:
malamute wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hope you packed a suitcase Lucy I have a feeling you'll be taking a holiday soon, good on you for what you said though. See you in a week :gigglesnshit: :wubbers:

I wish more posters on that DS migrant thread knew about here. It would be interesting. :woteva:

Has Hot Gossip been on at all or is she banned for life as well? :yikes:

She pointed me this way.

Arym

Yesterday I posted a list of loads of people who are banned and that was just running through a few pages of the migrants thread. Hot Gossip was amongst them. Others were Dekaf, yourself, warlord, Simon vale, red November, big Andy, kapellmeister, Jim Nash, Annie baker, ebony hamster, RedorDead, mass corona, Ben Caesar, The One and that really is just the tip of the iceberg! :shoot:

Mind you it's a puzzle in itself trying to work out whether any of them made their way here because there are so many "Guests" and I imagine people change their names anyway. Maybe some of us have met in a previous life! :Wiiiine!: :wink:

Dogs is a million times better than Spy anyway, you don't have to walk on eggshells around people and its SO liberating. :bum: :twirl:

I am told it's not that difficult to get back on a site from which you've been banned though but honestly you're not missing much. :smilin: There's no point really though because the twats on there spoil it for everyone else and you wouldn't be able to be yourself Arym or say what you really think. :whogives:

How can can all those posters get banned without a mod asking what the fuck is going on?

I'm liking Lucy who has cottoned on to annie_666 game.

I like that annie_666 always resents people who question her and the apparent disrespect shown to her. The irony of that perceived disrespect which she continually dishes out to most posters on that thread. :slap:

Lucy's day may be numbered :shoot:

Have you noticed when she is communicating with BAR-MAG she is all Hyacinth Bucket :doomed: :doomed: :doomed:

Think i'm getting obsessed with her now :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Sorry forgot to put my name to my post.

Arym :slap:

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:Sorry forgot to put my name to my post.

There is a name option for guest posting, alternatively you could just simply join and save both of us a lot of sodding around... :again?:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Doomlord » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes!!! it's my spirit guide Smudgley!!! Shhhhh he has a message for.... perpetual!!!

Wait there's more... oh no... because of political correctness you are too much of a snowflake to hear it :dafinger:

There you go again. 'Delusional', really? When did you qualify as a Psychiatrist?
I used to quite like the way you handled yourself both here and on DS but the way you perpetuate stigma around mental health is pathetic.
I am pretty far from a right winger but the way you wind up puzzler is a disgrace. I disagree with just about everything he says but you just belittle and mock him. It's about as low as it gets.
Doomlord

Postby jesaya » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Time for a fresh thread perhaps?
jesaya

Postby ARYM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Stooo wrote:

There is a name option for guest posting, alternatively you could just simply join and save both of us a lot of sodding around... :again?:

Point taken :again?: :again?: :again?:

Will not happen again :oops:
ARYM

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Stooo wrote:Puzzler has been banned for a day to sort himself out.

It might take a bit longer than that.

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:13 pm

jesaya wrote:Time for a fresh thread perhaps?

After 101, it takes a few pages to settle in before a split.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re:DS and DTV Part Thirty-Three.

Postby Guesty » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Stooo wrote:

Hmm, I think Arym didn't realise he could use his DS name rather than the generic "guest" , BUT you wouldn't believe the number of pretentious twats on DS who sign off every single post with their user name .
Never mind that on DS their user name is there beside their post ..........still they sign off like 1950's pen pals and no matter how often it is pointed out as unnecessary they just keep doing it . :grrrrr:
Guesty

Postby Frankly » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Doomlord wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

There you go again. 'Delusional', really? When did you qualify as a Psychiatrist?
I used to quite like the way you handled yourself both here and on DS but the way you perpetuate stigma around mental health is pathetic.
I am pretty far from a right winger but the way you wind up puzzler is a disgrace. I disagree with just about everything he says but you just belittle and mock him. It's about as low as it gets.

You are dead right, doomlord. He is bang out of order with regards Puzzler.

I think, from what I've seen, Mesostim is a nasty piece of work, who has the nerve to question other's credibility, when all he does is scream 'rascist' at anybody even slightly right of left wing.
Frankly

Postby Frankly » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Perpetual wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:

Still boring. :bored:
Frankly

Postby jesaya » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
jesaya wrote:Time for a fresh thread perhaps?

After 101, it takes a few pages to settle in before a split.

Thanks Stooo :smilin:
jesaya

Re: Re:DS and DTV Part Thirty-Three.

Postby A.Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:36 pm

Guesty wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Hmm, I think Arym didn't realise he could use his DS name rather than the generic "guest" , BUT you wouldn't believe the number of pretentious twats on DS who sign off every single post with their user name .
Never mind that on DS their user name is there beside their post ..........still they sign off like 1950's pen pals and no matter how often it is pointed out as unnecessary they just keep doing it . :grrrrr:

Personally I don't have a problem with it. One must not worry about such trivial matters.

A.Guest
A.Guest

Next

Return to The Archive