DS and DTV Part 35.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 35.

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2016 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Never realised till tonight what an utter arse Billy Value is.

Yup whatever you think about the CTAM thread , he is one sad fuck to try and spoil it for those posters who have been doing their own thing quietly for the last five years. What a complete prat he must be. Get a bloody grip son .

He's making himself look stupid because he can't work out how they're doing it so the numbers run in the proper sequence eventually.

He's just a mean spirited twat . I remember pricks like him at school, it'll have been 'Billy no Mates' .

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2016 10:58 pm

George wrote:I do not really get why someone would want to infiltrate the bloody counting thread at the last moment, ffs why wreck something that matters, however pathetic you think it is, to people who care

Exactly what the fuck is pumping iron doing posting there all of a sudden. I tell you all the sad bastards are showing their true colours in that thread tonight. Just let the regulars have their moment for fuck sake.

Postby jra » Fri May 13, 2016 11:26 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:
jra wrote:
Guestlivesmatter wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you think Jol44 is right-wing then your judgement has to be called into question.
He's one of the most prolific Leftie shills on the politics forum.

He was just as prolific under his previous name too, although I've forgotten what it was.

Might have been 'pauli-89' or something similar.

Ps anne, jra, jealous frumps etc etc

I've only ever had one user name on DS you daft sod, whatever this is about. Wtf is this about. I rarely post in the Politics forum anyway, and I'm slightly centre/left not left wing.

God, you are dumb.

Read that exchange back again. Do you think I was also accusing 'jealous frumps' of being a trol44 sock?

Even your avatar is fucking annoying.

BIB. Who cares. FFS.

I cba to read the whole exchange back again. Not important enough.

My avatar is fucking annoying. Get real. It's Beyonce Knowles, an incredibly beautiful woman, IMO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyonc%C3%A9
jra

Postby Lambert » Fri May 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Grats on posting lots of numbers, guys!

The best bit was when Dare Devil got all pissy about people not respecting long term posters, as if the thread was serious business. What a fucking plank.

Oh, and they didn't even count to a million properly because there are multiple fuck ups, and they ignored almost 200 posts to go back to 999,600, making the thread even more of a waste of time. Good job guys! :pmsl:
Last edited by Lambert on Fri May 13, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lambert

Postby jra » Fri May 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Guest wrote:Dare Devil is a fucking fruitloop!

Maybe they took lessons from you, but as we don't know who you are, we'll never know.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2016 11:47 pm

billy value is annoying, he used to be funny

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 12:00 am

Guest wrote:
George wrote:I do not really get why someone would want to infiltrate the bloody counting thread at the last moment, ffs why wreck something that matters, however pathetic you think it is, to people who care

Exactly what the fuck is pumping iron doing posting there all of a sudden. I tell you all the sad bastards are showing their true colours in that thread tonight. Just let the regulars have their moment for fuck sake.

Agreed, bunch of sad bastards tryin 2 infiltrate our thread and seek there glory. Attention seeking no doubts. I bet they won't even contribute to further threads like it. I've made real friends from that thread and they wanted to take over. Makes me so mad! Thwres no respect anymore!

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 12:08 am

Lambert wrote:Grats on posting lots of numbers, guys!

The best bit was when Dare Devil got all pissy about people not respecting long term posters, as if the thread was serious business. What a fucking plank.

Oh, and they didn't even count to a million properly because there are multiple fuck ups, and they ignored almost 200 posts to go back to 999,600, making the thread even more of a waste of time. Good job guys! :pmsl:

That was only so we could let the posters who made the thread how good it was give them a chance to be there for the moment to! Then the sad bastards had to come and try spoil it for us regulars! Well they didn't win because one of the regulars got the millionth post! So fuck them all, we still won at the end of the day! Bunch of glory hunters!

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 1:31 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Dare Devil is a fucking fruitloop!

Maybe they took lessons from you, but as we don't know who you are, we'll never know.

Yep you only ever respond to other people and don't start shit yourself.

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 1:37 am

Guest wrote:Strange isn't it that not one of the men posting and ranting about equality for all have had a problem with puzzler for posting a pic of a beaten woman and then laughing at her. But they're female haters :whistle: Bet your bottom dollar if a woman posted a pic of a beaten man they would go mental. Yet they dare to talk about the women being the one with issues.

It's not a picture of a beaten up women is it though? It's a game, and it's used to demonstrate the inequality on these kind of topics, and to make a point about double standards. There was the exact same game of a man with the same fake bruises as he was beaten up, and yet no one had any issues whatsoever. Your post only tells us that you don't understand the point being made here. You also have no idea what the men on this forum think about actual real life violence against women, so your attempt to point score by using that to try and slur people, is disgusting.

Postby George » Sat May 14, 2016 3:57 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Strange isn't it that not one of the men posting and ranting about equality for all have had a problem with puzzler for posting a pic of a beaten woman and then laughing at her. But they're female haters :whistle: Bet your bottom dollar if a woman posted a pic of a beaten man they would go mental. Yet they dare to talk about the women being the one with issues.

It's not a picture of a beaten up women is it though? It's a game, and it's used to demonstrate the inequality on these kind of topics, and to make a point about double standards. There was the exact same game of a man with the same fake bruises as he was beaten up, and yet no one had any issues whatsoever. Your post only tells us that you don't understand the point being made here. You also have no idea what the men on this forum think about actual real life violence against women, so your attempt to point score by using that to try and slur people, is disgusting.

I can see what was being demonstrated and understand the point. I am not much of a gamer but have enjoyed playing games which include violence aimed at both sexes but I suppose relatively low key I.e GTA.

However, I can also see why people may be interpreting what is said by some on here differently, for example when Puzzler quipped something along the lines of it was arguable if the woman in question looked better beaten up or not (yes I know it's not real) I really do not think that sort of comment supports the inequity that is being demonstrated in the game.
George

Postby Miss Jines » Sat May 14, 2016 8:27 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Geest wrote:Anyway, explain Puzzler's thoughts and intentions.

I'm not sure I'm entitled to do that.

Off hand, I'd say that he's posted up a couple of examples of the sort of ridiculous nonsense that western feminists get upset over as a way of demonstrating how daft most of their complaints are.
That's just me though.

The photo isn't real, yeah I get it now. Silly feminists not liking photoshoped pictures of them beaten to a pulp. You've really come out your shell theses days Si. :thumbsup:

I was beaten up badly in the 80's

This doesn't come as a great surprise.
Miss Jines

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat May 14, 2016 9:05 am

George wrote:I can see what was being demonstrated and understand the point. I am not much of a gamer but have enjoyed playing games which include violence aimed at both sexes but I suppose relatively low key I.e GTA.

However, I can also see why people may be interpreting what is said by some on here differently, for example when Puzzler quipped something along the lines of it was arguable if the woman in question looked better beaten up or not (yes I know it's not real) I really do not think that sort of comment supports the inequity that is being demonstrated in the game.

I think I understand what you're saying and that's why I I tend to think stuff like this is a bit silly.

Look at it this way, though...

Have a quick look at this article:- http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... fire-night

If a woman used pictures from an article like that to express distaste for Cameron and somebody came along and said "Aha! The fact that you're gloating over a man being burned proves you're a giant, stinking misandrist!!!" you would probably (I hope) realise that they were being rather disingenuous by deliberately misrepresenting what was going on and ignoring the actual point being made.

It's not that those people don't like "men". It's that they don't like Cameron and his upper-class buffoonery.

Perhaps the thing with Anita Sarkeesian is more open to misunderstanding because a lot of people aren't aware of her, or what she's doing, but the depth of feeling amongst those who DO know is just as strong as the depth of feeling people have regarding Cameron and the Bullingdon club.
Si_Crewe

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat May 14, 2016 9:23 am

people are just responding to an image on THIS thread

all this bollocks about there being no outrage about the similar male image is exactly that - bollocks

there hasn't been a male image to comment on, it's deflective bullshit
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2016 9:28 am

Guest wrote:
Strange isn't it that not one of the men posting and ranting about equality for all have had a problem with puzzler for posting a pic of a beaten woman and then laughing at her. But they're female haters :whistle: Bet your bottom dollar if a woman posted a pic of a beaten man they would go mental. Yet they dare to talk about the women being the one with issues.

Is that you sjw hunter, gotta keep your rants going eh?

Just like the old days where you argued with yourself as ranty guest :gigglesnshit:

Previous

Return to The Archive