DS and DTV Part 35.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 35.

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri May 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:I'm surprised at Si_Crewe. That's a shocker. He was normal-ish on DS. :dunno:

Personally, I'd hope any normal-ish person WOULD think it was hypocritical to ignore a game like this which featured a man and then claim it's "sexist" when one features a woman.

And, if we're going with the idea that it's not "sexist" but is simply "distasteful" then where's all the outrage over bonfire night?
Si_Crewe

Postby jra » Fri May 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Guestlivesmatter wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you think Jol44 is right-wing then your judgement has to be called into question.
He's one of the most prolific Leftie shills on the politics forum.

He was just as prolific under his previous name too, although I've forgotten what it was.

Might have been 'pauli-89' or something similar.

Ps anne, jra, jealous frumps etc etc

I've only ever had one user name on DS you daft sod, whatever this is about. Wtf is this about. I rarely post in the Politics forum anyway, and I'm slightly centre/left not left wing.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:Thanks for confirming everything I typed, you're not interested in equality just woman battering - literally if your response to the pic is anything to go by.

I'd be really interested in hearing how you managed to draw that conclusion from my post. :scratch:

Once again, all we get is ad hom' attacks rather than cogent arguments. :shake head:

There is no argument for laughing about pics of a women being beaten up, real or not :shake head:

You expect that shit from puzzler because he's a nasty fuck, but you? Wtf happened to turn you into such a dick? :dunno:

Postby jra » Fri May 13, 2016 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Geest wrote:Anyway, explain Puzzler's thoughts and intentions.

I'm not sure I'm entitled to do that.

Off hand, I'd say that he's posted up a couple of examples of the sort of ridiculous nonsense that western feminists get upset over as a way of demonstrating how daft most of their complaints are.
That's just me though.

The photo isn't real, yeah I get it now. Silly feminists not liking photoshoped pictures of them beaten to a pulp. You've really come out your shell theses days Si. :thumbsup:

You're either missing the point or showing your prejudice.

The game maker originally had the exact same game but it showed a man getting beaten up and having obviously fake bruises. People laughed and joked and there was not one single complaint or bit of outrage

As soon as it's a woman, and a nasty con artist at that, all hell breaks loose. Look up the Elliot case Si mentioned

There's certainly some prople showing their true colours when it comes to equality alright.

Equality is largely a one way street these days, even though there are a number of inequalities against men, and most of the traffic going down that one way street are women drivers. Say anything negative about a woman these days and the shit hits the fan. Say anything negative about a man and most men will go meh. That's the difference.

For instance, why are most homeless people men and most suicides are committed by men. It can't be a co-incidence.
jra

Postby Puzzler » Fri May 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Strange isn't it that not one of the men posting and ranting about equality for all have had a problem with puzzler for posting a pic of a beaten woman and then laughing at her. But they're female haters :whistle: Bet your bottom dollar if a woman posted a pic of a beaten man they would go mental. Yet they dare to talk about the women being the one with issues.

Once again for the thick as fuck feminazi guests - IT ISN'T A REAL PHOTO. It's a screenshot from a flash game. A game. Fiction, not reality. You feminazis/anti GGers love to trash gaming as a hobby and try turn it into their vision of a utopia.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Fri May 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Guest wrote:Thanks for confirming everything I typed, you're not interested in equality just woman battering - literally if your response to the pic is anything to go by.

I'd be really interested in hearing how you managed to draw that conclusion from my post. :scratch:

Once again, all we get is ad hom' attacks rather than cogent arguments. :shake head:

There is no argument for laughing about pics of a women being beaten up, real or not :shake head:

You expect that shit from puzzler because he's a nasty fuck, but you? Wtf happened to turn you into such a dick? :dunno:

Why was there none of this foutrage about the game where you beat Jack Thompson up? I wonder... :whistle: Also, it wasn't a pic 'of a woman being beaten up', it was a still shot of an obviously shopped battered face of Anita Sarkeesian. The jury's out as to whether the photoshop was an improvement or not :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby George » Fri May 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Foutrage? Never heard that one
George

Postby Guestlivesmatter » Fri May 13, 2016 8:27 pm

jra wrote:
Guestlivesmatter wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you think Jol44 is right-wing then your judgement has to be called into question.
He's one of the most prolific Leftie shills on the politics forum.

He was just as prolific under his previous name too, although I've forgotten what it was.

Might have been 'pauli-89' or something similar.

Ps anne, jra, jealous frumps etc etc

I've only ever had one user name on DS you daft sod, whatever this is about. Wtf is this about. I rarely post in the Politics forum anyway, and I'm slightly centre/left not left wing.

God, you are dumb.

Read that exchange back again. Do you think I was also accusing 'jealous frumps' of being a trol44 sock?

Even your avatar is fucking annoying.
Guestlivesmatter

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri May 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:There is no argument for laughing about pics of a women being beaten up, real or not :shake head:

Maybe it's difficult to read what I actually write when your head's so far up your own arse?

It just goes to show how thoroughly mindless a lot of these people are when their comments consist of "I think you're wrong and you're a [insert random insult here]" rather than "I think you're wrong because [insert reasons here]"

They're just brainwashed drones who've swallowed a line and surrendered any critical thinking skills.

I suppose we should be thankful that it's only feminism they've bought into rather than some other cult with more overtly hostile tendencies.
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Never realised till tonight what an utter arse Billy Value is.

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Dare Devil is a fucking fruitloop!

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Guest wrote:Never realised till tonight what an utter arse Billy Value is.

Yup whatever you think about the CTAM thread , he is one sad fuck to try and spoil it for those posters who have been doing their own thing quietly for the last five years. What a complete prat he must be. Get a bloody grip son .

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Never realised till tonight what an utter arse Billy Value is.

Yup whatever you think about the CTAM thread , he is one sad fuck to try and spoil it for those posters who have been doing their own thing quietly for the last five years. What a complete prat he must be. Get a bloody grip son .

He's making himself look stupid because he can't work out how they're doing it so the numbers run in the proper sequence eventually.

Postby g » Fri May 13, 2016 10:45 pm

Some dope has started a Madeline McCann thread, are these people for real? :ooer:
g

Postby George » Fri May 13, 2016 10:49 pm

I do not really get why someone would want to infiltrate the bloody counting thread at the last moment, ffs why wreck something that matters, however pathetic you think it is, to people who care
George

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive